Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.8

[DE]Megan

Just now, AvPCelticPredator said:

Pal, u dont own that arcane, it wont appear on your UI if u dont own that arcane, is not a bug, is a feature. 😉

Sorry for not making issue clear, "Can be exchanged for 100 Ducats" is the Issue, it's a feature a glitch ? misscode ? or what else ? you can't trade em for ducats right now.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger Mod not removing Armor with Dagger attacks.

Does the fact that they fixed this mod mean that the current scope functionality is intended? Please let me keep my wall hax..

Fixed Ivara’s Cloak arrow functioning on Defense objectives, leaving enemies unable to find it. 

Can we maybe get an option then, to have the defense target STAY STILL? The fact that the operative moves around is awful and makes actual defense frames feel like garbage in this mode (Frost, Gara). All this is going to do is cause the new meta to be all DPS frames, letting the target get downed so we can spend a few seconds on the revive if its ever shot... and good luck on rad hazard defense... I know I could probably do them solo, but for newer players they wont stand a chance and there will be no way to team with them (newer players) in a way that feels comfortable.

hace 2 minutos, Iryn dijo:

Sorry for not making issue clear, "Can be exchanged for 100 Ducats" is the Issue, it's a feature a glitch ? misscode ? or what else ? you can't trade em for ducats right now.

SVZVH1H.png
I don't see that on my client, maybe thats a old screenshot?

Are y'all just trying to make Ivara useless at this point? While I use other frames for defense, you keep removing everything people actually used. Still upset about you removing bullet jumping in Prowl. She just keeps getting nerf after nerf. Is Ivara going to be the next Ember or Vauban?

Thanks for everything else though

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Ivara’s Cloak arrow functioning on Defense objectives, leaving enemies unable to find it. 
  •  

am sorry, WHAT ? 

that was bug ??????

its been like that since ivara released and in case you didn't notice its called [Cloak] arrow ..another change no one asks for and it's not fix .. that is a Nerf 

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Lenz jets still appearing when you apply the Dryad Bow Skin.

Bullsh!t, its still as bugged as it was. Just tested both in arzenal and ingame. Nothing was fixed. Two years and counting. This must be a new record or something.

13 minutes ago, FunYourself said:

Hildryn Asuron Helmet - lotus gift

"Hildryn first rained death from above on March 7th, 2019 during Operation: Buried Debts."
"The blueprint first became available in a Gift of the Lotus alert on May 31st, 2019 as compensation for the downtime between seasons 1 and 2 of Nightwave."

In this short time many players bought this helmet for 75p. (I also).
Shortly after the recent release, you give it for free.
I will buy nothing more from you in my life.

That's completely on you. All alternate helmets blueprints become free to obtain after a short time from release. If you bought it, you didn't have to craft it. 

Archived