Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed chamber, does it really need to be so exclusive?

vor 5 Minuten schrieb iLightning13:

No, it shouldn't be in the game, because it's not useful compared to existing builds and would hardly be used. The only purpose it can serve is memes.

I agree, we should remove 95% of the current mods.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

I said nothing about people not knowing about the mod though.

"Probably not, but do most people care about it like, at all? No. So who cares really?"

sure buddy. 

Edited by Fire2box

58 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I just love your reasoning.
"Hey, this mod is S#&$. I want it".

If it's that bad (and yes, it is bad), why do you want it?
And no, collecting stuff is not a reason.

I have yet to get Vectis Prime, but it seems like it's the Lasting Purity mod (Vulkar mod), but for Vectis? While ranking up ordinary Vectis, I can definitely get the feeling from Charged Chamber that Primed Chamber must be really good for Vectis Prime (it's basically a Vectis mod man!).

3 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

"Probably not, but do most people care about it like, at all? No. So who cares really?"

sure buddy. 

I only stated that most people do not care about it, nothing about the number of people that know about, nor any connection between the number of people who know about it also not caring. Thats you twisting things and adding words around inside your own head here.

Given the number of people I know in WF from the years playing it, and how many do know about PC, and do not care, my statement is accurate.

3 minutes ago, nslay said:

I have yet to get Vectis Prime, but it seems like it's the Lasting Purity mod (Vulkar mod), but for Vectis? While ranking up ordinary Vectis, I can definitely get the feeling from Charged Chamber that Primed Chamber must be really good for Vectis Prime (it's basically a Vectis mod man!).

That's honestly the only good use I'd see for primed chamber, honestly... And even then snipers are still not that popular.

10 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

Just imagine the people that paid 50k+ plat crying on the forums. That's the reason rivens haven't been removed and that's the reason primed chamber won't return.

Meanwhile the wolf of saturn six's hammer is like 25p if that when it was something like 600p just for the motor once. 

• Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb Fire2box:

Meanwhile the wolf of saturn six's hammer is like 25p if that when it was something like 600p just for the motor once. 

I didnt check the forums during the alert, but im pretty certain there was crying as well.

1 minute ago, Giantconch said:

I only stated that most people do not care about it, nothing about the number of people that know about, nor any connection between the number of people who know about it also not caring. Thats you twisting things and adding words around inside your own head here.

Given the number of people I know in WF from the years playing it, and how many do know about PC, and do not care, my statement is accurate.

Yeah and my point is lots of players don't even know of it's existence. So like you said they, don't, care. 

Primed chamber...does anyone really care about it anymore? its really only useful on one gun total and you still get better mileage out of a half way decent riven for the same gun.

But I guess its collectable crap for the sake of collectable crap.

36 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Easy fix: Primed Chamber is added to baro's rotation like all other primed mods

But fire2box, what of existing ones? Their value is lost!

Three words, Primed Primed Mods. Prime mods that have an addition Primed added to it's name. or ya know just make them into special peculiar mods.

its not a primed mod  latest?cb=20171007153717

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

That's honestly the only good use I'd see for primed chamber, honestly... And even then snipers are still not that popular.

It apparently stacks with Charged Chamber. That's nuts! That's 240% multiplicative damage to your sniper damage!

Vectis Prime has crazy high status. You mod it for gas, you can definitely make practical use of it in ordinary missions. When it procs gas (backed by 200,000 damage!), pretty much everything around your target will die instantly. And I've done this with Lanka in pugs and I managed to keep up in kills (not top, but close!)!

EDIT: It's +140% multiplicative damage... so it's a 2.4 multiplier (240%).

Edited by nslay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Primed chamber is the one true "ultra rare mod" in the game, but does really deserve it's exclusivity now?

To find players engaged in black market deals? yes.

As soon one floats around those websites, you can easily narrow the player down. It's always 1 player among the non banned players that have primed chamber and every time the number goes down by 1

1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

Yeah and my point is lots of players don't even know of it's existence. So like you said they, don't, care. 

So let me get this straight.

Your point is that there are players who don't know it exists.

Ok, got that.

Now, time for you to understand what my point was, with the first post you responded to, the post which was a response to the OP.

PC is, in my opinion, nothing more than a collectible item and status symbol for traders. Most of the people who do know of its existence, do not care much about it.

Is the air clear now or would you like to continue trying to make it seem as though I am trying to say something I am not?

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

100% more damage on your first shot on snipers is helpful but i could just get a riven that has more damage for every shot in the mag.

Doubtful (unless you have a riven with specific CC and CD shenanigans). Primed Chamber doubles the post-mod damage of the last shot of the magazine. A riven with +damage just increases the base damage alongside Serration.

2 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

100% more damage on your first shot on snipers is helpful but i could just get a riven that has more damage for every shot in the mag. 

Why would you even want it, then? The only reason you want it is because it's rare, but the only way you could possibly get it is if it ceased to be rare, at which point you wouldn't want it anymore.

Seems to me it's fine as is.

1 minute ago, SordidDreams said:

Why would you even want it, then? The only reason you want it is because it's rare, but the only way you could possibly get it is if it ceased to be rare, at which point you wouldn't want it anymore.

Having a riven with like 200% damage then adding on Primed Chamber would give you 300%. 

People love being able to one shot limbs/weak spots on eidolons and orbs. 

7 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

2 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Actually i don't want it, I can just use a riven and get triple the damage output. 

4 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Having a riven with like 200% damage then adding on Primed Chamber would give you 300%. 

People love being able to one shot limbs/weak spots on eidolons and orbs. 

You mean, 400% damage... because its it's own multiplier. Not additive with Serration and/or Rivens!

Also, it's basically a Vectis/Vectis Prime augment mod. Put Depleted Reload on Vectis Prime and it's every shot doing 2x damage.

7 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

If that were true, this thread wouldn't exist.

I'm questioning weather or not this mod should stay exclusive cause it really ain't that spectacular, please tell me where in my post that i state that I even want it

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku
  • Like 1

Just now, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

I'm questioning weather or not this mod should stay exclusive cause it really ain't that spectacular, please tell me where in my post that i state that even want it

It's very spectacular on Vectis Prime.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

I'm questioning weather or not this mod should stay exclusive cause it really ain't that spectacular, please tell me where in my post that i state that even want it

You kinda answered your own question there.

6 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

You kinda answered your own question there.

WHERE did I state that i want it? Or are you gonna keep putting words into my mouth? I rather use a riven for the mods space , this thread us questioning why such niched mod is being as so exclusive.

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku
  • Like 1