Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this riven mod is mad

xd_Dook

Question

19 answers to this question

Then either get an invisible frame or sell the riven unveiled. 

Loki is probably the easiest invisible frame you can get (without using plat). You can get his parts from Psamathe, Neptune. 

Just now, lemonforest said:

Best you can hope for is grouping with an Ivara to shadow arrow you, wait until you get an invis frame, or sell the riven.

This. Can probably work with an Octavia too.
I'm not sure but if you have the Itzal archwing, maybe you can use the invisibility on that as well.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xd_Dook said:

So i have this rifle riven mod, and i have to kill 14 enemies before they jump out of a dropship while invisible, thing is i dont have any invisible frames.

Do you have the Itzal archwing? It has an ability that makes you invisible.

If not, as others have suggested farm for the Loki warframe. As per wiki

Acquisition - Loki's component blueprints are acquired from Hyena Pack (Psamathe, Neptune).

This is a fairly easy mission to complete and the drop rate of frame parts is 22.56% to 38.72%.

Another alternative is to trade the unveiled riven for another unveiled riven. Simply place a WTT post in the in game trade chat. If you have an invisible frame the riven itself is very easy to do in POE or OV.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

12 hours ago, xd_Dook said:

So i have this rifle riven mod, and i have to kill 14 enemies before they jump out of a dropship while invisible, thing is i dont have any invisible frames.

Ask for help from an Octavia and equip Mesa/Mesa prime. Then head to IO, Jupiter and clear the first wave, at the start of round 2 a corpus drop ship should come by and thats when you use the regulators to kill them. Rinse and repeat.

Also heres a quick tip... Out right destroying the drop ship before the Enemies jump off also counts.... 

I unveiled my riven with the same challenge last night using my Lanka and Octavia....

Edit:

Ah crap... its a Rifle Riven.... well.... kitguns can bring down drop ships too.... it just takes more bullets.

I can help you when I get home(Octavia, easy to be invisible song).It's an easy riven.

5 hours ago, hendrix923 said:

Go farm Ivara then. U need a stealth frame. Pretty easy if u have a free hour or so. 

Yeah, you can farm Ivara in under 15 minutes, easiest frame to farm... kappa

Edited by vegetosayajin
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Galrash said:

I guess you can use the sentinel : Wyrm as well to go invis.

Wyrm can go invisible? That's news to me.

There's Shade with the Ghost mod and there's Huras with the Stalk mode.

Else you can do it with Loki, Ash and Ivara. Don't forget that it isn't because the riven is for rifles that you have to use a rifle to make the kills. I would suggest using Sonicor, fully decked out you can kill them as soon as you can hit the ship. For 14 kills you might have to get 2 or 3 drop ships. My prefered place to do that is the defense mission on Jupiter at IO.

Use duration Loki and rubico mod with corrosive. Start Low level bounty... alert enemies, spawn those grineers plane...go invisible and shoot the plane before it drop any grineers. U should be able to complete the challenge with 3-4 of those air plane spawn. 

8 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Ah crap... its a Rifle Riven.... well.... kitguns can bring down drop ships too.... it just takes more bullets.

Killing the drop ships themselves is the same good advice I give.  Either go to the plains on Earth and pick the easiest bounty to set the ship level to 5-10 and then pretty much any weapon on the game can one shot them.  I like to use a sniper (missing one mod matters little) or my Lex prime.

You can also use the circle drive things in orb valis.  Just stand beside fortuna and the ones that drive by should be level 10-ish.  Some low level any way.

• Like 2

I would say pick any corpus defense mission that isn't Jupiter and something with a large AoE, at the end of each set (5 rounds) you should get a dropship with 4-6 enemies, before they jump, explode them... Grofit? 

Also you can ask for an Octavia/Ivara... Just ask, ppl will help

Cheers

Edited by Ahniar
Autocorrect hell

Once u get a stealth frame:  Solo-Earth-Cetus free roam (day time)-Run around until drop ships hyper jump in and shoot the guys riding the ship when they get close dont need to take the ships down just shoot the level 15 guys.  It takes less than 20min, if they dont spawn leave and go back in.  I've dont this many times with Loki and Ivara and a decent pistol or a rifle.  Good luck.  

6 hours ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

Wyrm can go invisible? That's news to me.

There's Shade with the Ghost mod and there's Huras with the Stalk mode.

Else you can do it with Loki, Ash and Ivara. Don't forget that it isn't because the riven is for rifles that you have to use a rifle to make the kills. I would suggest using Sonicor, fully decked out you can kill them as soon as you can hit the ship. For 14 kills you might have to get 2 or 3 drop ships. My prefered place to do that is the defense mission on Jupiter at IO.

I stand corrected i was thinking of -Shade- :)