Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

wukong prime today??

Luciole77

4 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

today or tomorrow?

Well, it wont be until after Equinox Prime finishes. Which is the 6th July ET. The next prime would normally release in the patch that removes it. But it also is normally done on a Tuesday ET.

So, in theory it will be tomorrow.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

Well, it wont be until after Equinox Prime finishes. Which is the 6th July ET. The next prime would normally release in the patch that removes it. But it also is normally done on a Tuesday ET.

So, in theory it will be tomorrow.

The announcement of said prime access/accessories should be the day before release right? If it was going to release tomorrow we should see the hype announcement today?

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

24 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

The announcement of said prime access/accessories should be the day before release right? If it was going to release tomorrow we should see the hype announcement today?

They're probably doing it right away at the Art Panel. It's very, VERY weird they're closing the Vault (and removing the relics) and the Prime Access for Equinox tomorrow with no replacement.

Unless there's something more to a possible 25.3, but I highly doubt so.

13 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

They're probably doing it right away at the Art Panel. It's very, VERY weird they're closing the Vault (and removing the relics) and the Prime Access for Equinox tomorrow with no replacement.

Unless there's something more to a possible 25.3, but I highly doubt so.

As far as I know there is not currently a patch even In cert so getting a patch on all platforms by Tuesday would be impossible at this point.

Maybe hes already in a patch we already have just waiting for x time to happen?

I could be wrong  but I think prime access is synced across platforms.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

As far as I know there is not currently a patch even In cert so getting a patch on all platforms by Tuesday would be impossible at this point. 

That's literally how they do it everytime 🙂 Once the items are in the build, they only need to push the hotfix, which doesn't need any cert process 😄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

The primes are usually put in early on console. The leak for next the primes came through the PS4.

32 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Please dont take this the wrong way but you know he got reworked and is actually pretty good now, right?

Yes i know but it's full of frames with exalted weapons running around beating poor(low level) enemies but you don't have much frames able to deal 2.000.000 damage with one shot, able to read playboy doing spy missions, survive 8 hours during survivals... or the other frame laughing at level 200+ enemies trying to beat him.

Edited by bibmobello

26 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Please dont take this the wrong way but you know he got reworked and is actually pretty good now, right?

Yeah, but convince me that 1-2 non-prime wukongs in every squad getting top damage isn't a sign of the End of Days.

10 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Yeah, but convince me that 1-2 non-prime wukongs in every squad getting top damage isn't a sign of the End of Days.

I am not speaking about damage, i am speaking about versatility.

Is wukong good for eidolon? 

Is wukong good for spy missions?

is wukong good in survivability on long runs?(maybe first of the rework...).

Is wukong good for defence missions?

So the questions is: WTF needs wukong?

And overall WHY while  i am trying to capture a simaris target, a stupid clone(of another player) has to kill him, WHY?!?!?!?!!?!?

Edited by bibmobello

19 hours ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Hes already in a patch.He got shown already on a console leak, Wukong Prime, Ninkondi prime, Zhuge Prime + his Syndana on a conception art.

I hope it will happen soon 🙂 

13 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

People hyped about Wukong?  Am I in the upside-down forums? 🤪       

edit...missed the obvious smiley: 🙃

Try the new Wukong now, hes amazing.

11 hours ago, bibmobello said:

I am not speaking about damage, i am speaking about versatility.

Is wukong good for eidolon? 

Is wukong good for spy missions?

is wukong good in survivability on long runs?(maybe first of the rework...).

Is wukong good for defence missions?

So the questions is: WTF needs wukong?

And overall WHY while  i am trying to capture a simaris target, a stupid clone(of another player) has to kill him, WHY?!?!?!?!!?!?

dont know if hes good for eidolon, i dont think so since i only use Volt and Trinity for tridolon.

Yes hes good for spy missions, he can pass through lasers now with his cloud walker ability.

Yes hes amazing on long runs, his cloud walker ability heals him, his Staff is VERY strong, his clone ability is the best rework he got since he uses his Defy too and the Staff

Yes hes good for defense missions as he can do alot of damage with high range staff.

"WTF needs wukong?"
what do you mean with that?
Hes more relevant than Atlas Prime would be since Wukongs rework and Atlas kind of is meh in my opinion.

Tell that person next time to deactivate the clone by holding the 1st ability key down till the clone disappears.

Edited by xMarvin732

13 hours ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

I find that to be quite the understatement. Pre-rework, he was pure Mastery Fodder. But post-rework, he's now my new main.

I hope the next Prime Access comes out soon. I NEED to get Wukong Prime ASAP. (And his deluxe skin as well).

12 hours ago, bibmobello said:

It's your own fault for trying to do your Simaris scans while in a group.

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter
  • Like 1