Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

I watched the whole stream. I had my accounts linked and everything. I even hired a buddy to join me cause I knew I had like an hour that I couldn't watch so he could sit and recap me. the stream did cut out every few hours cause of crappy internet but most of ran smoothly. I thought maybe the're just backlogged due to the amount of watcher but then the message of everyone got their rewards rolled out.

Edited by frasty_the_blue_dragon

5 hours ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

So I contacted DE support and this is the response I got back.... 

"We've checked your logs and found that your account was ineligible for the Nekros Prime Drop. While support cannot add any Twitch drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch is working on both ends for future drops" 

F*** off!!! 

What did you do wrong?? Or is it a fault on their end??

5 hours ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

So I contacted DE support and this is the response I got back.... 

"We've checked your logs and found that your account was ineligible for the Nekros Prime Drop. While support cannot add any Twitch drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch is working on both ends for future drops" 

F*** off!!! 

I had only the “While support can’t add any Twitch drops manually...” etc, etc.

BIT THEY ARE ABLE TO DO THAT! THEY DID IT WHEN MY ASH PRIME GOT BUGGED AS WELL!

Ducat was a code. Those codes are now invalid (friend tried last night). They comment on the stream that it could take a while to get through all the drops. Can always put in a support ticket for more information.

Sadly I got all the stuff already so I can't share anything more than that.

il y a 5 minutes, Zelmen a dit :

Ducat was a code. Those codes are now invalid (friend tried last night). They comment on the stream that it could take a while to get through all the drops. Can always put in a support ticket for more information.

Sadly I got all the stuff already so I can't share anything more than that.

ok thanks. I will try the tickets just in case.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)HellianKarmas said:

ok thanks. I will try the tickets just in case.

In all honesty, I advise waiting until saturday or sunday before submitting any tickets. DE did say it could take about 7 days for it to actually reach everyone, so it's pretty likely submitting a ticket on this matter right now won't amount to anything, and it'll just clutter support up needlessly.

Other than that cheers and good luck!

I also watched TennoCon Live for the entire stream from around 5 p.m. eat. I have the Ephemera, but no Nekros and it's been almost three days. I don't mind the wait, but with all the concerns around it, I'd like to make sure my name is in the hat to receive the Nekros. My TwitchName is KapitalStar

Edited by (PS4)KedavKapital
Twitch name inclusion

I'm still waiting as well. I got my Ephemera, sat through all the streams and no Nekros P drop. I KNOW my account is linked because I got the first. I paid for the tenno relay and they had no problem taking my money immediately. Yet we are reading on the forums DE is saying tough crap, it's twitch's problem.

Here's the problem with that. We were performing a service watching that stream because it was advertising for DE. They made revenue in exchange for your service (watching.) Big trouble if they don't give up their side of things.

il y a une heure, (PS4)Hikuro-93 a dit :

In all honesty, I advise waiting until saturday or sunday before submitting any tickets. DE did say it could take about 7 days for it to actually reach everyone, so it's pretty likely submitting a ticket on this matter right now won't amount to anything, and it'll just clutter support up needlessly.

Other than that cheers and good luck!

Ok will do thanks !

51 minutes ago, (PS4)KedavKapital said:

I also watched TennoCon Live for the entire stream from around 5 p.m. eat. I have the Ephemera, but no Nekros and it's been almost three days. I don't mind the wait, but with all the concerns around it, I'd like to make sure my name is in the hat to receive the Nekros. My TwitchName is KapitalStar

Pretty much this. All the people getting shafted makes me think my name was taken out of the hat too.

Hmm... I went to Tennocon and still don't have them. I believe Steve mentioned giving 48 hours after just due to sheer amount of people watching. Honestly, for everyone going to Tennocon we should be given codes since they give everyone physical bags and things to use for the event anyway. Oh well, hopefully with time it'll arrive, like my umbra statue. XD

21 hours ago, MessoR said:

Actually they reported that 7 days was an estimate, and they fulfilled it early.

If you still haven't received it:

I've seen that you got ephemera, but just to be sure re-check that you logged in at twitch (I missed some drops that way already, because for unknown reason Twitch ended session or whatever  and I wasn't logged in) and account is currently linked.

If everything is in odder then my recommendation is to wait for half a day more and if there's no drop, then write a ticket.

Some people have reported getting double nekros drops.  So whatever they did they deff didn't do it write.  I agree though.  If someone doesn't have it they should write a support ticket.