Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE refuses to help with Nekros Prime Drop, claims its USER FAULT!!!

(PSN)Bigboodyjuudy

Question

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

How did I f up exactly? I watched the entire stream, my account is also clearly linked otherwise how would I have gotten the ephemera? Man stop making excuses for them. This is their fault. 

I'm sorry, [DE]Jason told you he looked at the logs and it appears didn't watch Tennolive for more than 30 minutes.

If I have to believe either a DE member (which should have no problem giving you Nekros Prime if you are eligible) or a random Forum rant... Well I won't pick you.

You really need to chill mate.. Its not like its something exclusive anyways. And as for watching streams, as someone who's had connection drops in streams so that it didnt count as a consecutive 30 mins, I know that it can sometimes happen. Let it go. The drops are not the end of the world. Theyre there to encourage more people to watch the stream. You can get Nekros Prime regardless of the drop anyways. Whats the big deal.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chewarette said:

I'm sorry, [DE]Jason told you he looked at the logs and it appears didn't watch Tennolive for more than 30 minutes.

If I have to believe either a DE member (which should have no problem giving you Nekros Prime if you are eligible) or a random Forum rant... Well I won't pick you.

So you are calling me a liar now? Wow.... 

4 minutes ago, Arkennstar said:

You really need to chill mate.. Its not like its something exclusive anyways. And as for watching streams, as someone who's had connection drops in streams so that it didnt count as a consecutive 30 mins, I know that it can sometimes happen. Let it go. The drops are not the end of the world. Theyre there to encourage more people to watch the stream. You can get Nekros Prime regardless of the drop anyways. Whats the big deal.

When I wasted almost 10 hours of my weeekend yes I expect it to get sorted out. Sure its not exclusive but that doesnt change what was promised and that I didnt recieve. 

• Like 1

Why are you so worked up about it? Its not like you paid for something and didnt get the item in question. Its a complimentary drop on a free stream for a free game.. lol seriously, I mean I would feel a lil bad, but thats about it mate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Wow ok yea because its not unheard of DE f**** up their twitch drops before, nope never happened. I watched the entire thing mate, what did you want me to do record it aswell? 

Man how far people will defend this... 

People in prison claim they are innocent. Almost none of them are...
DE #*!%ing up happens, that's true. But it happens rarely. What happens more often? People on the forum claiming something untrue.

Aside from all of that:
Tickets, stuff between you and DE, doesn't concern the forum, you know?
You just violated the forum rules. And because of that I'm even more willing to believe that you #*!%ed up in this twitch drop situation.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

When I wasted almost 10 hours of my weeekend yes I expect it to get sorted out. Sure its not exclusive but that doesnt change what was promised and that I didnt recieve. 

10 hours? What did you do mate? XD

1. You just needed 30 minutes times 2.

2. You didn't even have to watch the stream. I opened it, had it run in the background, and played a bit, or watched other things. I got the Ephemera and the Nekros Prime (More importantly I got the Warframe Slot)

Edited by WhiteMarker
  • Like 2

A few weeks back I checked my link(on the site account) and it was unlinked from twitch, I don't know the reason why.
I unlinked and liked again(in the main site, not twitch) and since then it haven't happen again, but I check it from time to time especially when there is a stream upcoming.
Did you check your connection in the main warframe site as well as in twitch? 

3 minutes ago, Arkennstar said:

Why are you so worked up about it? Its not like you paid for something and didnt get the item in question. Its a complimentary drop on a free stream for a free game.. lol seriously, I mean I would feel a lil bad, but thats about it mate.

So because I didnt pay for it its ok that I wasted 10 hours? I am shocked at these responses, DE can do no wrong!!!! 11111

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

A few weeks back I checked my link(on the site account) and it was unlinked from twitch, I don't know the reason why.
I unlinked and liked again(in the main site, not twitch) and since then it haven't happen again, but I check it from time to time especially when there is a stream upcoming.
Did you check your connection in the main warframe site as well as in twitch? 

Yes its linked both twitch and mixer, I made sure to check it several times before the stream.

4 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

People in prison claim they are innocent. Almost none of them are...
DE #*!%ing up happens, that's true. But it happens rarely. What happens more often? People on the forum claiming something untrue.

Aside from all of that:
Tickets, stuff between you and DE, doesn't concern the forum, you know?
You just violated the forum rules. And because of that I'm even more willing to believe that you #*!%ed up in this twitch drop situation.

So I broke the forum rule. If I hadnt shown this screenshot you guys would probably have claimed I'm making up the scenario between me and support, I mean based on your previous comments thats probably what you would have done.

So because I didnt pay for it its ok that I wasted 10 hours?

Man, if you really watched it it's totally right you get it, but if you watched an entire stream mainly for a Nekros Prime warframe which you can get in game rather easily instead of the game news live, and believe it's a waste of time, that's on you.

So I broke the forum rule. If I hadnt shown this screenshot you guys would probably have claimed I'm making up the scenario between me and support, I mean based on your previous comments thats probably what you would have done.

Yes, you broke the rules, because you don't discuss such things here. But hey, you are always in the right, aren't you?

The system might not have recognised you as being there because you did one long stream. 

Personally I restarted the stream before tennocon dev panel just in case there were issues with a single long stream registering different drops and I got my nekros prime yesterday I think (on pc).

While it shouldn't have been an issue it does seem like it may well have been for some people (assuming you weren't 'absent' while playing which is different).

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

The system might not have recognised you as being there because you did one long stream. 

Personally I restarted the stream before tennocon dev panel just in case there were issues with a single long stream registering different drops and I got my nekros prime yesterday I think (on pc).

While it shouldn't have been an issue it does seem like it may well have been for some people (assuming you weren't 'absent' while playing which is different).

It wasnt all in one go I took about 2-3 breaks between the stream and I commented several times so I shouldn't have been flagged as afk either but yea I figure nothing will get about this since its not as big a s***storm as ash prime was. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Also 3 screenshots from the stream I had taken but yea guess I'm still a liar no matter what ... - _-

http://imgur.com/gallery/aluAugD

1. If the linking didn't work properly it doesn't matter for how long you watched. Don't you understand this?

2. Taking random screenshots doesn't mean that you watched for 30 minutes straight. Don't you understand this?

3. How are we supposed to do anything about that matter? If you want to discuss this matter further, talk to support. WE. CAN'T. HELP. YOU.

4. At this point you seem to not wanting Nekros, but to rant about DE. You are a lost cause.

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

1. If the linking didn't work properly it doesn't matter for how long you watched. Don't you understand this?

2. Taking random screenshots doesn't mean that you watched for 30 minutes straight. Don't you understand this?

3. How are we supposed to do anything about that matter? If you want to discuss this matter further, talk to support. WE. CAN'T. HELP. YOU.

4. At this point you seem to not wanting Nekros, but to rant about DE. You are a lost cause.

Yep figured response from community is still guilty until proven innocent. Guess I should have strapped a recorder to my face as I watched it? Unbelievable.

There's really only two explanations for this. Either you are lying and didn't watch the main stream for 30 minutes if at all, or the system glitched at some point making it look like you were no longer watching.

If you are lying then you may as well give up as people tend to assume a lie than the possibility that you aren't lying. Simply put most people won't believe you. 

As for if you are telling the truth it looks like you need to find proof of you watching the stream. You may be able to submit a ticket with Twitch for your viewing history and time. If you were commenting regularly it will show a time frame of when you were definitely watching and may even fill in time if DE are only being shown you watching at a different point from then.

Alternatively with many people getting Nekros for free you may be able to buy him for cheap any way.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Yep figured response from community is still guilty until proven innocent. Guess I should have strapped a recorder to my face as I watched it? Unbelievable.

Looks like you didn't read point 1 of my post. No proper linking of accounts = no twitch drop. In this case who cares about you watching the stream?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

There's really only two explanations for this. Either you are lying and didn't watch the main stream for 30 minutes if at all, or the system glitched at some point making it look like you were no longer watching.

Or he didn't properly link his accounts...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

As for if you are telling the truth it looks like you need to find proof of you watching the stream. You may be able to submit a ticket with Twitch for your viewing history and time. If you were commenting regularly it will show a time frame of when you were definitely watching and may even fill in time if DE are only being shown you watching at a different point from then.

He doesn't need to find anything.
Support told him that there is nothing in the logs of him being eligible for the drop.
Even if he finds "proof", they still have to double check with the logs.
The case is closed.

Edited by WhiteMarker

I watched the full Tennolive stream as well, no Nekros P. Not exactly sad about it since I have some 90 frames, duplicates, plat for more slots etc etc. but something is clearly wrong with Twitch linking, Twitch itself, or the logs DE has.

I suspect this might be an issue with Twitch randomly showing me as "away" on Twitch when I'm watching a stream and not chatting for more than 10 minutes.

Whatever the case, I do sympathize with the OP but really there's nothing we can do about it here on the forums.

**NOTE; I do have the Ephemera, so its not some case of "oh hur dur didnt link right"

Edited by Giantconch

1 minute ago, Giantconch said:

I suspect this might be an issue with Twitch randomly showing me as "away" on Twitch when I'm watching a stream and not chatting for more than 10 minutes.

I didn't comment or touch the Stream for the majority of the time I watched. I did get both things - I was marked away/inactive for too long for this to make any difference. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Why cant DE just admit they f-ed up!

Did you wait the full seven days DE said it might take to update the servers/whatever and deliver all the Nekros Prime frames to those that are eligible? No, you didn't. The least you can do is wait the full seven days before complaining about DE. And yes, DE explicitly stated this during Tennolive. I would assume that people that watched the stream would know this.

• Like 2