Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

9 hours ago, Aldain said:

...That was a very unexpected Smash announcement.

At least it wasn't another freaking Pokemon.

I guess this means little to no hope for Vergil since there'd be too much crossover between him and the other ashen-haired swordsman with a Katana. They've buried that light deep within. and we've been cast aside, there's no coming home. We're drifting chaos in the winds.

DRIFTING IN THE OCEAN ALL ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!

(Vergil's theme rocks hard, so I'm not sorry)

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

I guess this means little to no hope for Vergil since there'd be too much crossover between him and the other ashen-haired swordsman with a Katana.

Sadly I expected at best we'd only get Dante in the first place anyway. But I feel if they did to that they'd do a KoF style "Hey look other characters in the background!" thing at least due to the smaller cast size.

That said yes, DMCV's theme for Vergil is a banger bar none...much better than Dante's theme.

31 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I'm not gonna lie.

No Man's Sky is looking very tasty right now.

I enjoyed my time as a galaxy hopping salvage monkey when I played it earlier in the year.

Made my first million excavating ancient machinery on a radioactive hellhole, made the next 2 million scrapping crashed ships.

21 hours ago, Aldain said:

I enjoyed my time as a galaxy hopping salvage monkey when I played it earlier in the year.

Made my first million excavating ancient machinery on a radioactive hellhole, made the next 2 million scrapping crashed ships.

I've made my first two million... selling some leaves I got from some random trader.

It is now confirmed: Tencent IS buying Digital Extremes. That has now gone through, properly this time.

Last meeting between Leyou and Tencent has ended. Tencent will acquire Leyou Technologies and all of its assets, including Digital Extreme, pending approval from shareholders. : Warframe (reddit.com)

I mean, yeah 'pending approval from shareholders' but like, do you honestly think the shareholders are gonna say no to that?

Apply caution when venturing out into General Discussions and beyond.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

It is now confirmed: Tencent IS buying Digital Extremes. That has now gone through, properly this time.

Last meeting between Leyou and Tencent has ended. Tencent will acquire Leyou Technologies and all of its assets, including Digital Extreme, pending approval from shareholders. : Warframe (reddit.com)

I mean, yeah 'pending approval from shareholders' but like, do you honestly think the shareholders are gonna say no to that?

Apply caution when venturing out into General Discussions and beyond.

Tempted to @ a certain Tenno after him insulting and arguing with me over this from months ago just to revel in the fact I was correct but he breaks down when he’s wrong and can only fathom being right in his head

17 hours ago, (PSN)s3d_sas said:

Interesting to see this post current situation back in 2018-2017 it had more active member’s but now it feels like everyone is leaving the sunken ship

ishh must resist ... signing ...

I ... D ... LIKE TO BE UNDER THE SEA IN AN OCTOPUS GARDEN !