Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

On 2020-12-30 at 8:16 AM, (PSN)IIFrost_GhostII said:

My type of game 😍😍

It`s funny coz ppl are criticizing this game about how bad the graphics is, for me idk about that as long as the game is fun I don`t give a frig. Prototype 1 & 2, Tron: Evolution and Darsiders 2 didn`t have the best graphics but those games were fun, I hear a lot that ppl say Prototype 1 & 2 was fun as hek and want a 3rd game, again as long as its fun I'm good and we need more games like this. Put it this way, the gameplay reactions i`ve see from this game I don`t see ppl have that kind of reaction for Darksouls type games.

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

As long as Gmod exists, Warframe shall never be unique.

I mean, Warframe's still plenty derivative in the first place because it's made by human beings:tongue:

Grineer are Space Marines, Corpus are 80's raypunk Sci-Fi or something, Tenno are space ninja/wizard/eldritch nightmares, Orokin are space Romans, Sentients are Terminator lobsters.  If there was something wrong with being derivative or not being unique, nothing would be good.

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

In other news, remember that Monster Hunter Movie?

It, uh

DGqagLk.png

It's not getting a sequel.

IIRC Sonic's movie from last year was the most successful video game movie made. Which it should tell you something about those kind of things...

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

IIRC Sonic's movie from last year was the most successful video game movie made. Which it should tell you something about those kind of things...

Oh, I'm well aware of that, just... ouch.

I mean, the last Rezzy Evil pulled a hefty profit. Guess it just goes to show how audiences respond once you surgically remove... no, that implies some measure of grace... disembowel a franchise of any and all uniqueness.

44 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

In other news, remember that Monster Hunter Movie?

It, uh

DGqagLk.png

It's not getting a sequel.

This feels like Karmic Justice against the history of "Not even so bad it's good" Video Game movies.

Edited by Aldain