Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.3.3 + 25.3.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Pricing for the Prime Vault is not being adjusted based on regional prices like the prices for Platinum. Or was it intended?

i don't think this was intended, since the previous unvaulting like nova/mag and frost/ember do have regional prices set for them.

Hopefully the Hotfix (fix) the problem most player (tenno) had like Optimisation, Frame rate fix (or causing lag and frame rate drop, as you it FPS drop) & Player drop out in random session. [My point is Black and Blue screen random~ly reappear (like a screen shot) but frozen is like freezing the hold thing, there many more thing to fix then a patch's]

Nightshadow134 Out....

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.3.3.1

Fixes:

• Fixed a very common crash in that Hotfix we just deployed related to friends lists. So I guess none of you experienced it.

Savage. 

Forever Alone'st'd're'nt've

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🐻

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed an issue where you could lose your K-Drive forever if it de-spawned in a body of water.

Coulda had us fish it back out of the water, or go sharkwing to get it back from deeper waters like lakes. 

15 hours ago, RedDustySword said:

Disagree with everything you said.

1) Brains and Brawn was factually accurate.  Not something that can be wrong.  https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

2) 10 weeks.  6 credits rewards (credits to buy event items), 1 arcane, 1 umbral forma, 12 cosmetics, 2 slots (3 total, but 2 for robotics awarded together), 3 mods, and 5 resources (forma, kuva, etc...).  On average grind is about 3-5 hours per week minimum.  30-50 hours for the above, where I have to login daily, is less rewarding than previous alerts.  Note that the credits are used to purchase more cosmetics primarily, if you already have auras.  If you're out of auras, or catalysts/reactors, or Vauban, or Nitain, then those credits have  already been chosen for how you can spend them.  Read: illusion of choice with a force on how it's used that negates choice.

3) You worded the counter poorly.  I'm going to assume that instead of a blanket you mean that you don't want to go back to alerts and monthly events.  Fine.  Let's ask why not?  Nightwave is 10 weeks to complete 5 cinematics, bang out a few cosmetics, and force player engagement over time by a trickle reward system.  That's why Fortnite does it.  Why it works there is constant content patches.  You engage, and keep things fresh.  Warframe does not.  They don't push content out fast enough.  Nightwave is trying to make old content rewarding by slapping a limited time additional bonus on, which veterans who already have everything can enjoy.  Consider me unsold.  Players are the content in a shooter/looter, because good rewards are behind grind walls you'll have to engage with other people.  In short, this is still worse than alerts because the new player experience is being damaged.  If you don't believe start a new account and go for weeks without a catalyst or reactor, or even a mod for that aura slot.

In short, "I disagree with everything" is a patently useless and stupid statement.  It has a kernel of thought, but is bogged down by having no action or thought.  If you disagree that Nightwave is better than Alerts, please argue and define it.  That's a point to defend and discuss.  "Nuh-uh" is a statement that gives nothing, and demonstrates that you've invested nothing into your position but the feels.  Please rectify that deficiency.

20 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

1) Brains and Brawn was factually accurate.  Not something that can be wrong.  https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

2) 10 weeks.  6 credits rewards (credits to buy event items), 1 arcane, 1 umbral forma, 12 cosmetics, 2 slots (3 total, but 2 for robotics awarded together), 3 mods, and 5 resources (forma, kuva, etc...).  On average grind is about 3-5 hours per week minimum.  30-50 hours for the above, where I have to login daily, is less rewarding than previous alerts.  Note that the credits are used to purchase more cosmetics primarily, if you already have auras.  If you're out of auras, or catalysts/reactors, or Vauban, or Nitain, then those credits have  already been chosen for how you can spend them.  Read: illusion of choice with a force on how it's used that negates choice.

3) You worded the counter poorly.  I'm going to assume that instead of a blanket you mean that you don't want to go back to alerts and monthly events.  Fine.  Let's ask why not?  Nightwave is 10 weeks to complete 5 cinematics, bang out a few cosmetics, and force player engagement over time by a trickle reward system.  That's why Fortnite does it.  Why it works there is constant content patches.  You engage, and keep things fresh.  Warframe does not.  They don't push content out fast enough.  Nightwave is trying to make old content rewarding by slapping a limited time additional bonus on, which veterans who already have everything can enjoy.  Consider me unsold.  Players are the content in a shooter/looter, because good rewards are behind grind walls you'll have to engage with other people.  In short, this is still worse than alerts because the new player experience is being damaged.  If you don't believe start a new account and go for weeks without a catalyst or reactor, or even a mod for that aura slot.

In short, "I disagree with everything" is a patently useless and stupid statement.  It has a kernel of thought, but is bogged down by having no action or thought.  If you disagree that Nightwave is better than Alerts, please argue and define it.  That's a point to defend and discuss.  "Nuh-uh" is a statement that gives nothing, and demonstrates that you've invested nothing into your position but the feels.  Please rectify that deficiency.

In simple terms you are wrong.

8 hours ago, RedDustySword said:

In simple terms you are wrong.

In simple terms you are being simple.

A forum is for discussion.  Twitter is for a single sentence witty reply. 

To your responses, I offer the same.  You are wrong.  

I choose that to mean that your inability to read and understand, but ability to formulate sentences, means there is a broken faculty.  I hope that you can get some assistance with that, and look forward to a coherent rebuttal to a topic worth discussing.  Alternatively, I expect another sentence reply.  Poe would be proud to know that the law is alive and well in the age of Twitter.  Or maybe depressed.  

On 2019-07-16 at 9:00 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed a very common crash in that Hotfix we just deployed related to friends lists. So I guess none of you experienced it.

Ouch

Archived