Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.3.3 + 25.3.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

15 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

The what? Now I need to check them...

Still no fix for Chroma Prime's Tabard being offcenter + all clothes disappearing on Effigy. Please Rebecca, I don't want to keep running naked anymore! 🤣

EDIT: So the Primed Sugatras wasn't stretched, it was stiff! You guys fixed the Daman Prime!

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS! 😭

@WarriorSoundwave BE HAPPY WITH ME

Yes I'm super happy. Daman Prime having proper physics is my dream come true!!!!! I hope the art team keeps it up and fixes some other things now because DE just got on my very good side again. THANK YOU FOREVER DE!!!!!!!

Also ran into the Exploiter Orb bug with black screen and red text.

Leaving the squad (and doing exploiter orb solo) fixed it for the moment.

After Hostmigration another Bug occured: the Vents from the orb did explode from the first damage they took.

Thank you for the fixes.

The following bugs remain:

- When performing a Ship Reactor Sabotage via the "Fire" path (re-introducing the Fuel cell), the expanding wall of flame emanating from the reactor and the eventual meltdown of the whole ship no longer occur. This makes the fire path very low-risk, and since I don't think I saw patch notes removing this.

- Several enemies still do not have Codex Entries. Some of these are: Vapos Bioengineer, Coildrives, Terra Turrets, Mite Raknoids. There are many more.

- After hacking Reactor Consoles on Grineer Reactor Sabotage missions and Portal Consoles in Void Sabotage missions, the textures on the consoles become scrambled, as you can see below. (Also note the missing blue holograms on the Orokin Console - bug is detailed further down)

di4SjG9.jpg

dQlyZiZ.jpg

- Grineer Articula offers only Frontier Grineer options for customization regardless of how many others were scanned

IlbtknV.jpg

- Kitgun clip remains attached to left hand after reload

DDD3pn7.jpg

Q2Q0bJZ.jpg

- K-drive jets don't take the custom colors of the rest of the vehicle

VY2Lv9E.jpg

- Tusk Eviscerators cannot use the Ramparts on the Plains. Here you can see them going to them, but being unable to mount the emplancement and becoming stuck

Ls6u19R.jpg

b1RQn09.jpg

- Reload animation and Dynamic Clip not working Soma Prime with a Skin

ilEW9ea.gif

- Danaus Sword and Shield skin is bugged:

Zx2Pepl.jpg

- Perla Pistol Skin bullet tracer origins are bugged when applied to the Sicarus Prime.

FdoznYc.jpg

mDbMRIG.jpg

- Camera is bugged when talking to Little Duck SPECIFICALLY when the syndicate console is used to go directly to her room in Fortuna. This also happens with several other characters and vendors, such as Hok in Cetus.

ES9Myf0.jpg

- The holographic writings are missing from Orokin Consoles (both Lua and Void)

iwdOMGA.jpg

9gcaDwm.jpg

- Using Magus Lockdown makes Kela de Thaym fall down and renders her unable to get up for the entirety of the boss battle:

kUVqqua.jpg

ublo1W5.jpg

- Archwing Ogma and Gox, as well as the Tusk Firbolgs are duplicated in Codex Diorama

6zxQC65.jpg

- Orokin Defense laser countdown timer is bugged

IS3cEKA.jpg

- Grineer Turrets on the Kuva Fortress are all named Senta Turret regardless of their type; this is a Corpus name, however.

zQgxgW4.png

WdijLlP.png

- Some of the Corpus computer screens in the Gas City still use the old opaque texture

3VBucID.jpg

qmizcHr.jpg

AHTDcqi.jpg

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Fixed an issue

Can we have a fix for:

• melee interrupting scanning/fishing not auto-returning to previous activity
  • auto-dropping datamass and other gear if we use Simaris scanner and turn it off from a hotkey
  • operators automatically deactivated after dashing towards ledges and doors

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.3.3.1

Fixes:

• Fixed a very common crash in that Hotfix we just deployed related to friends lists. So I guess none of you experienced it.
  • Fixed Stealth abilities like Ivara's Prowl being ineffective against Dargyns.
  • Fixed issues on Earth as reported here:https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cdmebe/most_dangerous_tile_on_earth/ and here https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cdvy7n/so_uh_this_eso_tile_has_a_friendship_elevator/
  • Fixed rogue Ephemera particles never going away in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed an issue where you could lose your K-Drive forever if it de-spawned in a body of water.
  • Rolled back a fix for Boss cinematics from the previous Hotfix as it caused new issues!  
  • Fixed issues with performance in levels with a lot of water volumes (i.e open worlds)!
  • Fixed crashes caused by typing in forbidden characters in the Tribute statue and Note Beacon.

Fixed Smeeta's instant reload buff not applying to battery weapons, it will now instantly recharge beam weapons. 

nice fix! I hope one day the reload buff will also be fixed so it properly applies to shell-by-shell reload used by weapons like the Corinth

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed incorrect camera rotations in Captura. 

Advanced camera control is still broken. Camera 1 still doesn't rotate to meet where camera 2 is set to face. This has been broken since last Friday.

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Any news on content coming out this July?, will like to see some content like Gauss or Railjack, besides a handful of hotfixs.

Also Nyx and Rhino (Mind and Muscle?), Wow don't take that out of context, oh boy 

Wasn't it "Brains and Brawn?"

It's the same thing we've gotten in the past, and thus mildly depressing.

I'd like to have seen Ash, Carrier, the Kubrow collar, or any of the other things that haven't already seen multiple unvaults.  Looks like we're setting up for a Baro level of one new unvaulted frame a year outside of regular rotations....sigh.

I want to be positive DE.  It doesn't seem like it, but after so much under delivering on promises and so much "Soon" there's very little to love.

I'm calling a return to the best of the past.  Not the past where one in five exterminates failed because you only spawned enough enemies to cover the requirement and one spawned outside level boundaries, but the past where every month seemed to have a challenge or player activity.  Heavy fog, loadout maximum values, and murder counters aren't exactly ground breaking, but gave life to the game between content patches.  Please, can we get that instead of the Nightwave "content" gated behind a grind wall?  The cosmetics aren't worth it, and the reward rate is lower than the Alert system.  On top of this, new players are still absolutely hosed when they have weeks before they might be able to earn enough points to get the basic auras.  Either that, or they have to wait weeks for the one or two good auras to be on sale.  Let's bury that thought, and be optimistic that aura formas matter...

Archived