Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

Faction Syndicate system rework when? Seriously, I still need a Steel Meridian operator suit & an armor set for my warframes. While you're at it, throw in glyphs that actually look like the syndicate sigils so I can slap 'em on my Railjack. Those creepy faces you currently have listed as the faction syndicate glyphs just aren't cutting it. I'd list more suggestions, but I've already done that, and the majority of the player base seems to ignore or forget anything faction syndicate-oriented.

insted off change  the QUATZ Fire mode when Aiming can u make so u change  the fire mode as normal like other weapon's. relly like the gun but it fels that the gun is bit " broke " when heveing the fire mode change  when aiming, so that's my question if u cud perhaps change  that !

Is there any chance that we could get the function to actually log-in and SPAWN inside of the Dojo? Being able to place down and fund decorations that allow us to access mods, our foundry, etc etc would be really awesome since the Drydock is coming. Plus, it'd be a great way to have the Dojo be a lot more lively for clans.

Will u ever revamp or rework the PVP mode of the game currently known as ''conclave'' and creating a PVP mode where its competitive and fun to play u can fix everything wrong with conclave and create one PVP mode that everyone will love and play , or will u just keep focusing on the PVE side of the game and forget PVP ever existed ? 

Woohoo! Speedy Boi!

- Lots of debate about when/how Empyrean/New War is being released : is it going to be Empyrean first, Fortuna-style in batches, or New War first and Empyrean next year?

-Two handed nikanas are currently just a single -any more coming in the near future?

-Corpus just got a facelift (Jupiter in particular), and us Tenno are getting an orbiter facelift. Any plans to give the Grineer a facelift?

Archived