Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support warframes

(PSN)i7081277

Trinity for fully support driven? I know she got the Abilities for it but she can be one of the toughest Frame to have in your Inventory. She can get so much DR from Arcane Guardian, Adaptation, Blessing, and Link, and with the extra Health from Quick Thinking + Primed Flow, it’s ridiculous. The levels where Armored Tanks could get one shot when Meleeing at lvl 200+ in Mot or from getting hit by lvl 100+ Terra Elite Corpus is where she can still Heal and run around, especially when using Rage in her. So a fully Support Frame would be closer to Harrow but less selfish honestly.

Edited by GPrime96

A full support, like for example it has an aoe burst heal then keeps healing over time. Armor buff as well. Lets add a bit of damage or cc like an aoe hold. Condition removal.

To make it different from oberon, lets also give it a bip ability like trinity. Its passive is to grant team lifesteal on melee that restores shields.

It will also have base armor of 10 and health at lvl 30 of 150 shields 100.

We did recently get Wisp and Hildryn, both of which are nice supports. But sure, I’d like some more variety. Maybe it could support in a unique way we haven’t yet seen. (Squad knock down/stagger protection for example, squad armor buffing.)

I sorta want to see a support frame that works on the theme of AMMO much like how Inaros and Nidus are based around health and Hyldryn is based around shields...only it would be interesting if this frame could shoot other players and supply health, shields, or armor with each shot...There would be a lot of ideas between powers, support, and passives that could be explored based around the last real factor in our frames..

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I sorta want to see a support frame that works on the theme of AMMO much like how Inaros and Nidus are based around health and Hyldryn is based around shields...only it would be interesting if this frame could shoot other players and supply health, shields, or armor with each shot...There would be a lot of ideas between powers, support, and passives that could be explored based around the last real factor in our frames..

Giving instant reload to teammates could be a fun time.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)death404 said:

I'm a support player in other games but need to feel active when I support. Never took to Trin but I play Support Wisp; I'd love another support frame.

I main support in lol and tf2. Here? Just bring potions.

Well, i went vazarin focus and my main is oberon, but even then... 

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

People are gonna complain because it can't nuke.

I guarantee it.

Wait all I've ever heard is complaints that every damage 4 is just a newly textured aoe nuke lol. 

I'd love a support frame though, my first main was Trinity, have so much play time on her. I'd love a more in-depth complicated take on a support. In a strategical tough way, not mechanically insane like Octavia. 

Edited by BrenBlaze
Grammar

7 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Anyone else wanna see another fully support driven warframe like trinity?

Equinox can be both a nuker (day) and support (night)

Edited by 6Sanity9x
Missed one parentheses

11 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Anyone else wanna see another fully support driven warframe like trinity?

I would love to, but unfortunately Warframe right now isn't at a point where support has much room to roam so it's probably not best to make more supports at the moment. There's not room for support roles in most content, not to actively contribute and not to feel involved with, and that would only make for an unsatisfying experience. Before we can really hope, or reasonably want another support centric frame, first DE would need to pull themselves together and actually try to provide a balanced gameplay experience so that supports have a place in the game to feel valuable with. (Harrow I'd say is a support frame primarily as well, and his kit and aesthetic is possibly my favorite in the game, and despite that I hardly play him or enjoy him when I play him because its so impossible to be able to actually play and contribute in a majority of the games content, there is just no purpose in supports for the most part in a game state where the damage dealers are so immensely self sufficient on their own and completely unthreatened by anything)

21 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

I would love to, but unfortunately Warframe right now isn't at a point where support has much room to roam so it's probably not best to make more supports at the moment. There's not room for support roles in most content, not to actively contribute and not to feel involved with, and that would only make for an unsatisfying experience. Before we can really hope, or reasonably want another support centric frame, first DE would need to pull themselves together and actually try to provide a balanced gameplay experience so that supports have a place in the game to feel valuable with. (Harrow I'd say is a support frame primarily as well, and his kit and aesthetic is possibly my favorite in the game, and despite that I hardly play him or enjoy him when I play him because its so impossible to be able to actually play and contribute in a majority of the games content, there is just no purpose in supports for the most part in a game state where the damage dealers are so immensely self sufficient on their own and completely unthreatened by anything)

And we are at point where DE can't nerf all the OP frames  and weapons  they released because too many kids want to press 4 to win.

It is easier to make a new game and call some frames with their right name, "MR frames".

Edited by bibmobello

Just now, bibmobello said:

And we are at point where DE can't nerf all the OP frames  and weapons  they released because too many kids want to press 4 to win.

It is easier to make a new game.

Agree to disagree, all DE needs to do is sack up. Nobody is going to quit over a handful of frames/weapons being re-balanced, just like nobody quit when Gara got rebalanced, or Ash, or Mesa the first time around. If we've learned anything over the past years in gaming it is that gamers have notoriously little follow through, and almost as slim of an attention span.

2 hours ago, Cubewano said:

Agree to disagree, all DE needs to do is sack up. Nobody is going to quit over a handful of frames/weapons being re-balanced, just like nobody quit when Gara got rebalanced, or Ash, or Mesa the first time around. If we've learned anything over the past years in gaming it is that gamers have notoriously little follow through, and almost as slim of an attention span.

Even if people do quit because they cant handle the changes the game is not going wither because a few couldn't cut it. The salt will flow but thats nothing new since the salt flows all the time for stupidly pointless reasons