Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What games do you play other than Warframe?

Astroche3

I'll somewhat randomly switch between a lot of other games.  Other than the one MMO, if anything has online multiplayer (and especially PVP) you can safely assume I'm playing it in singleplayer offline mode.

Minecraft

Terraria

Star Trek Online

Ark:  Survival Evolved

Atlas

Conan Exiles

Borderlands 2

Kerbal Space Program

Sword of the Stars

Sword of the Stars:  The Pit

Astroneer

Space Engineers

(Lots of building / creative sandbox games, now that I've listed them out.  o.O  )

Right now? Starting to get into Monster Hunter: World after taking a couple of weeks' break from a week when I battled my arch-nemesis: the character creator. I think I deleted my characters and restarted about 15 times before I finally got the character I was happy with.

Also, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Forget Dark Souls, this game is kicking my arse at the moment.

Also, Total War: Warhammer II. By the Old Ones, watching Carnosaurs smash into enemy ranks still doesn't get old. Right now, though, I'm on a quest to show a certain Norsca warlord who the real King of Chariots is. Ooh, I like that. I bet it's already one of Settra's gigantic list of titles.

And I've just picked up Venetica from GOG. First impression is pretty good, but I'm currently trying to find out how the character system works.

Damnit, where to find out how to edit XCOM 2's inis? I just want to de-RNG the character promotions so I can save some time from save-scumming.

Anyway, all of that plus Warframe should keep me busy until August 6th, when Age of Wonders: Planetfall unlocks. I put over 1,100 hours into Age of Wonders III, so Hell yes I was going to pre-order this.

Edited by KnossosTNC

Didn't we just see this topic a week or two ago?

I play quite a few games besides WF--and on various platforms to boot. 

Presently on PC, it's all about WF, Conan Exiles, and some Master of Orion. I'm about to start another DOOM 2016 playthrough, and am planning on a Hearts of Iron IV campaign at some point. 

On the Xbox, I'm mostly playing World of Warships Legends (the Friday night game) and Skyrim--an Imperial sword&shield arcane warrior playthrough (going very well, but about to trip over into the usual grossly overpowered state Bethesda games are known for featuring). I'm sort of planning another Stellaris playthrough, but we'll see how time shakes out. 

I don't usually hold with mobile gaming for a number of reasons, but the recent (laughably botched) launching of mobile DOOM and DOOM II from Bethesda got me thinking about old skool DOOM again and I quickly discovered Delta Touch. I just have to police up all my old DOOM, Heretic, and Hexen .wads and I'm going to have a go at this. Supposedly, there might be something Quake related in this venue as well. Have to look into that. 

Apex Legends. 

I’m a day one player, Max level, sweaty Wraith main with 2.6k kills. I missed the majority of Nightwave season One due to playing Apex too much, however I came back to warframe because Apex’s Season One was bland for me. 

Season Two: Battle charge got me back into the game and it’s been pulling me away from WF again. 

I like to main one game at a time, but for me, this is my evolution of playing games

Minecraft, duh

Left for dead

Gmod - TTT

Csgo

World of Warcraft

Payday 2 (after awhile got mods/hacks tho like half the playerbase lol)

Gmod again, but now DankRP. (This lasted awhile, but as i grew up i realized it has too many toxic kids, way too many. Anyone who played knows)

Csgo again, but now i really got into it

Call of duty 

Now, Warframe.

Edited by DrakeRemorea

Currently?

Trying to 100% Yakuza 0, before I move on to 100% Kiwami and Kiwami 2.
Trying to figure out Oxygen Not Included
The Robot Champions Demo (It's Robot Fighting Time!)
Trying to win the WEC title on Project CARS 2
Trying to find where the fun is hiding in Elite Dangerous Horizons
Chillaxing with Rune Factory 4 and Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
Killing titans in AoT: Wings of Liberty (AoT2 keeps crashing...)
Probably fishing in A Short Hike
Enjoying the vistas in Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Finally, trying to max a goddamn Mote Amp to gild it for Nightwave in Warframe. Who even invented Mote Amps?! Takes forever...

30 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

This Outside? Really?

outside_mmorpg.jpg

This is a false advertisement. yes i get my monthly reward but they also deduct some of reward for this thing called tax. Every time i buy things through the store for consumption which i have to take dailyand character customization they also add a tax on the prices

there’s obviously a monthly fee. Its just that the dev hide it verywell

• Like 2

Alright, I'll just do a quick update on what I play since I was in a hurry when I was here previously.

I consider myself a man of wealth and taste, these are all the games I play when I've got free time on my hands and when I want to in the first place:

I've got some of the old C&C games, including 3 and KW, we don't talk about the 4th.

Black mesa, I'm waiting for my pc to download the xen beta rn.

Apex legends isn't that bad, although I had to leave the game because of nightwave.

I have all of the half-life games, 1 and episode 3 excluded lol.

Recently I tried out MGS1 and 2, the pc ports I mean.

Every HD and classic serious sam.

L4D2, although I don't play it anymore.

Rising Storm 2 is cool too.

SC2.

Tf2...Amen to the dead economy.

The division 2, although it's a pain in the a- to continue.

I also have the first two dawn of war games, the 3rd is pretty bad.