Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the worst frame in the game right now ?

ZARIEL_THENOBLEONE

hmm. I think for me Octavia is the most boring to play. After much thought and crouching, She just seems like a cash grab to sell music notes. Plain and simple. Not really very fun to play. Not really very nice to listen to. Not really visually stimulating to look at. There just seems like something is missing with Octavia. She lacks much needed oomph. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kgabor said:

Want to use WoF? Go for high efficiency-duration, go melee, there ya go.

Sure, if you want to pop like a balloon. Melee weapons can outrange it. It's even ouranged by vacuum, on base stats, for god's sake.

1 hour ago, kgabor said:

Fireblast is ok for cc, no complaints, but could be a bit better with a little more base range

The knockback wave cancels Fire proc panic animations and Accelarant's mini-stun.
It's a stationary ability with a wonky hitbox.

How the hell is it good for CC and what the hell does it need more range for?

4 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Just like with Volt Shields it will combine with whatever elements are on the weapon....

Is This better than Rhino Roar ? Who knows ? I certainly don't....

Volt shields doesnt combine. If the weapoin is hitscan.

only projectile

Edited by MPonder

6 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Whatever you say Buddy... 😉

Edited by MPonder

Now about the Rhino Vs Ember dmg against eidolon, dunno if this prove anything. but here goes the pics:

Rhino Rubico Build (8 mods) - not saying this is a rhino good rubico build btw, just for test.GMeityM.png

Rhino Damage (check the roar buff):
wlX4ixr.png

Ember Rubico build (1 less mod):
XDVML51.png

Ember Dmg:
BIS5txj.png

Edited by MPonder

4 hours ago, MPonder said:

Now about the Rhino Vs Ember dmg against eidolon, dunno if this prove anything. but here goes the pics:

Rhino Rubico Build (8 mods) - not saying this is a rhino good rubico build btw, just for test.GMeityM.png

Rhino Damage (check the roar buff):
wlX4ixr.png

Ember Rubico build (1 less mod):
XDVML51.png

Ember Dmg:
BIS5txj.png

You are comparing a 199% roar to a 337% ember+  a flash accelerant.

Edited by bibmobello

2 hours ago, bibmobello said:

You are comparing a 199% roar to a 337% ember+  a flash accelerant.

And???

That's a 398% ability strength roar (multiplicative bonus) against a 337 ability strength Ember, and I even just used 7 mods on Rubico when using Ember.

7 hours ago, MPonder said:

And???

That's a 398% ability strength roar (multiplicative bonus) against a 337 ability strength Ember, and I even just used 7 mods on Rubico when using Ember.

I don't know,  i don't need any other people buff with ivara(for now) so i don't care. If DE don't develop new Big Boss enemies and radically change the damage system, support frames are just useless. Even Rhino is overrated and i played rhino a lot in the past because to reach high damage buff you need to sacrifice energy and efficiency. For Eidolon you can just have 4 volt and stacking 24 shields give an insane electric buff with lanka but Eidolon after almost 2 years is becoming boring now.

Edited by bibmobello

21 hours ago, Thrymm said:

I think Baruuk gets a bad rap because he's weak in a whole lot of builds.  I'm going to offer one that, for me, has proven to be exceptionally tough and effective:

Umbral Intensify, Umbral Vitality, Augur Secrets, Rage, Steel Fiber, Gladiator Aegis, Streamline, Blind Rage.  I'm using Handspring in the eximus slot.

This build yields a pretty low shield, fairly low health frame that takes very little damage per hit, but gets energy if you break into the health bar.  It yields 250 ability power, 85% efficiency, and no added range or duration.  You don't really want added range, and you don't need added duration.  Other good options that make this work are swapping the Gladiators Aegis for Armored Agility if you're looking for more speed, and recajiggering to use other power strength mods.  I found that I like what I've got going because anything that does hit does only token damage, especially as restraint gets eroded, and most other things I could be adding seem to be token benefits not really worth the removal of the things I've got.  At some point I may forma up enough to use Umbral Fiber.

The primary function of this build is keeping Desolate Hands(3) up and strong, and I rarely, if ever, use Elude, though it's handy for revives, captures and hacking.  Use lull and the token daggers that get used to erode your restraint.

For his 4, I've built for crit and viral.  It yields hits that'll clear swathes of mission level enemies, right up through sorties.  It demolishes everything except heavy gunners, but the rest of the build disarms anything that strays too close, and gunners aren't dangerous when disarmed.

I think a person can find him a little boring, as he's not entirely flashy or anything like that, but if you're finding him weak, give this high power build or something like it a try and I think you'll find him alot more capable than he's given credit for.

It's funny that you posted a build, since I tend to spend time anymore with frames I feel lackluster so I appreciate them more.  I was about to do so with Baruuk due to this forum and was starting to hunt around for a good build to start working from.  Lo and behold, here one is.  XD
Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bibmobello said:

I don't know,  i don't need any other people buff with ivara(for now) so i don't care. If DE don't develop new Big Boss enemies and radically change the damage system, support frames are just useless. Even Rhino is overrated and i played rhino a lot in the past because to reach high damage buff you need to sacrifice energy and efficiency. For Eidolon you can just have 4 volt and stacking 24 shields give an insane electric buff with lanka but Eidolon after almost 2 years is becoming boring now.

Other Warframe buffs where there?

For  30-40 lv every warframe is good when use good melee weapons 

WARFRAME NERF Useless  normal/Prime version

Ash,Loki,Trinity,Banshee,Mag,Nekros,Gara,Ember, Frost,Saryn,Rhino,Hydroid, Inaros -big form 13k is 7,4k,and other warframe

For Arbitration Meta CC only Khora

In solo

Surv.-Inaros around 1h,30 min

Excavation Infest-Khora 1h,30 min

for Corpus/Greener every warframe useless 

Index TOP :1

In solo so fast   [1 wave 6min ]  2 wave 12-13 min

Revenant  remove all weapons play on 2 + arcane/Guardian/Velocity  with Castchmon- 22k radiation 

13 hours ago, sinnae said:

isn't octavia like...one of the best frames in the game lmao

She is and She is not.

She's boring and cheeses every content even more easily than Loki ever could but at the same time she's very versatile and has abilities that scale very well.

10 hours ago, MPonder said:

Other Warframe buffs where there?

another time... till i have a riven for a  "weapon" with over 100% crit chance i don't need any buff considering navigator give you 1600% damage(with 3 umbra mods you can reach over 2000% = 20X but i think it's unusable ) + 164% headshot bonus with prowl. When there is harrow i can see something like red 1.600.000+ damage but i can kill 3 Eidolons at the same time with so much damage. I  need only  the buff of mutalist quanta or empower quiver.

Edited by bibmobello

19 hours ago, MPonder said:

And???

Accelarant is a debuff, also, it's the best multiplier in the game(probably), so you can't use it on Eidolons. And even if you could, you would only buff Heat damage, which you've applied to yourself (and your team if add them into the equation) through multiple augments. If you need that many augments to have a semi-functioning Ember, that just isn't right, is it? Augments are like "bandaids", they should add more to an ability, not make the ability useless when it's not equipped. Pay attention to you HP and Shields btw. That amount is not gonna be enough if you want to not get downed every half minute or so.

Too much effort for a barely better payoff in damage.

On 2019-08-16 at 7:15 PM, MPonder said:

Volt shields doesnt combine. If the weapoin is hitscan.

only projectile

Good thing Lanka is projectile. I must say, I am growing a liking to Lanka now that I've used it in normal missions. I mean, it's got less boom (more like a "pew") than Opticor Vandal, but same charge mechanic.