Jump to content

Whoa.....whoa...WHOA!!! No complaints about "Pet the pet" Nightwave Challenge?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

Most of the feedback on forums is just crying tho.

It seems that way, because it is useless to even bother posting anything constructive when all you get in return is an impenetrable wall of disagreement. All you end up with is both sides shouting "YOU'RE WRONG!" at each other, and never bothering to offer any evidence to back themselves up. So nothing changes, and it seems like everyone is just upset over nothing.

And threads like this, from people trying to preemptively shut down any complaints they disagree with, only makes it worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Teljaxx said:

Its threads like this that make it so hard to actually give legitimate feedback anymore. Everyone just assumes that any complaints that do not follow the majority opinion are nothing more than people crying over nothing. Did you ever think that, just maybe, if people are consistently complaining about something, it might actually be a problem? Nah, that doesn't make any sense, they just want attention.

And all the smug back-patting that always follows just makes it even worse. Stifling attempts at making progress does not make you better than anyone else. Ignorance and complacency are not things to be celebrated.

 

29 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

It seems that way, because it is useless to even bother posting anything constructive when all you get in return is an impenetrable wall of disagreement. All you end up with is both sides shouting "YOU'RE WRONG!" at each other, and never bothering to offer any evidence to back themselves up. So nothing changes, and it seems like everyone is just upset over nothing.

And threads like this, from people trying to preemptively shut down any complaints they disagree with, only makes it worse.

 

Exactly, even when you give a fully detailed feedback or complaint on something you have these whiteknights come in with intention to insult, make fun of or intimidate you. They don't care about anything written like that and will dismiss it as crying and will attempt to shut you up. However good thing is such behavior and meta complaining isn't allowed on the forums so best thing is to simply report them and block them, it's best to ignore such individuals as it's not worth to waste your time on them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sungod1 said:

Transmuting 3 mods cost me much credits!!!  Uninstalling... 

Funnily enough, this challenge actually gave me a mod that I'd never gotten before. One step closer to a full set!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's stupid and i was saying it back when it was announced, it's just not worth making several threads about. Most daily tasks are silly and supereasy and aren't just a waste of resources like "use 3 forma" and gilding tasks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-08-21 at 6:29 AM, Gamma745 said:

Dude, you should have already known this since the Ayatan socket task. We socket those things on our Orbiter.

 

I think Ordis is the one maintaining that part. What else would he be doing on the Voidnet?

I socket my statues in the relay. What are you on about lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

For what its worth, I actually like the "pet your dog" challenge. DE has always wanted people to treat Kubrows and Kavats like actual pets, and not just another piece of gear. This challenge helps with that a bit. It reminds you to actually pay attention to your pets every once in a while, even if you never use them in missions.

Plus, its only 1,000 standing, so for the super newbies that can't quite do it yet, its not a huge loss. Especially compared to something like missing 7,000 for not being able to fight an end game boss yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Teljaxx said:

It seems that way, because it is useless to even bother posting anything constructive when all you get in return is an impenetrable wall of disagreement. All you end up with is both sides shouting "YOU'RE WRONG!" at each other, and never bothering to offer any evidence to back themselves up. So nothing changes, and it seems like everyone is just upset over nothing.

And threads like this, from people trying to preemptively shut down any complaints they disagree with, only makes it worse.

Sometimes yes. But also I've seen a couple threads where ppl had actual arguments. But in those threads the creator explains his intentions and thoughts well. The posts that go ape sh*t are the ones where the creators just rant about something. Or the topic is controversial like "Warframe Battle royal" or "give us gender choices for frames" or "X warframe is trash".  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renegade343 said:

Probably doesn't help that it just says "Play one emote".

It sucks they are forcing us to use the one emote. I dont have it and I'm sure many other are in the same situation. Kinda like when you try to boot up Borderlands 2 and it asks you to press the any button, which I just dont have on my keyboard.

S#&$ development is what it is!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Sometimes yes. But also I've seen a couple threads where ppl had actual arguments. But in those threads the creator explains his intentions and thoughts well. The posts that go ape sh*t are the ones where the creators just rant about something. Or the topic is controversial like "Warframe Battle royal" or "give us gender choices for frames" or "X warframe is trash".  

Sure, I'm not saying that pointless complaining never happens. An unfortunate amount of people use the forums to simply vent about whatever thing happens to be pissing them off at the moment, and don't actually do anything constructive because they are just plain angry. Though this isn't nearly as common here as what I have seen in other games, at least.

Plus, as you said, those threads tend to be fairly obvious. And, even if you know the person is just ranting, if you actually give them decent feedback, instead of just dismissing them, there is a chance you might do something useful, instead of just wasting everyone's time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

It sucks they are forcing us to use the one emote. I dont have it and I'm sure many other are in the same situation. Kinda like when you try to boot up Borderlands 2 and it asks you to press the any button, which I just dont have on my keyboard.

S#&$ development is what it is!

It's easy. Stand straight and still for ten minutes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

Plus, as you said, those threads tend to be fairly obvious. And, even if you know the person is just ranting, if you actually give them decent feedback, instead of just dismissing them, there is a chance you might do something useful, instead of just wasting everyone's time.

I won't lie though, most of the time I see a nonsensical thread, I'm in it for the amusement it'll give. 

If the OP does give a well reasoned thread, I'll throw a 2 cent thought that isn't me just blabbing. 

But you know, like they say, chat sh*t get banged. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

And, even if you know the person is just ranting, if you actually give them decent feedback, instead of just dismissing them, there is a chance you might do something useful, instead of just wasting everyone's time.

I agree there is a possibility for that and sometimes I give it a chance. Other times tho, I'm like whatever. Mostly If we are talking about some small thing that doesn't really have an effect on the game.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Teljaxx said:

Sure, I'm not saying that pointless complaining never happens. An unfortunate amount of people use the forums to simply vent about whatever thing happens to be pissing them off at the moment, and don't actually do anything constructive because they are just plain angry. Though this isn't nearly as common here as what I have seen in other games, at least.

Plus, as you said, those threads tend to be fairly obvious. And, even if you know the person is just ranting, if you actually give them decent feedback, instead of just dismissing them, there is a chance you might do something useful, instead of just wasting everyone's time.

Done many times, we gave so many decent feedback and the OPs refuse all of the feedback, then start going ape, calling people as fanboy/white knight or claiming they're in the minority. This has happened too many times

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

The OP has it right. No way in hell I'm touching this thing.

Warframe0003.jpg

That's not a space kitty, that's John Carpenters "The Thing", you're about to be digested and replicated, RUN!. I know it's Rhino, but RUN!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...