Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whoa.....whoa...WHOA!!! No complaints about "Pet the pet" Nightwave Challenge?

On 2019-08-21 at 6:29 AM, Gamma745 said:

Dude, you should have already known this since the Ayatan socket task. We socket those things on our Orbiter.

I think Ordis is the one maintaining that part. What else would he be doing on the Voidnet?

I socket my statues in the relay. What are you on about lol

For what its worth, I actually like the "pet your dog" challenge. DE has always wanted people to treat Kubrows and Kavats like actual pets, and not just another piece of gear. This challenge helps with that a bit. It reminds you to actually pay attention to your pets every once in a while, even if you never use them in missions.

Plus, its only 1,000 standing, so for the super newbies that can't quite do it yet, its not a huge loss. Especially compared to something like missing 7,000 for not being able to fight an end game boss yet.

2 hours ago, Teljaxx said:

It seems that way, because it is useless to even bother posting anything constructive when all you get in return is an impenetrable wall of disagreement. All you end up with is both sides shouting "YOU'RE WRONG!" at each other, and never bothering to offer any evidence to back themselves up. So nothing changes, and it seems like everyone is just upset over nothing.

And threads like this, from people trying to preemptively shut down any complaints they disagree with, only makes it worse.

Sometimes yes. But also I've seen a couple threads where ppl had actual arguments. But in those threads the creator explains his intentions and thoughts well. The posts that go ape sh*t are the ones where the creators just rant about something. Or the topic is controversial like "Warframe Battle royal" or "give us gender choices for frames" or "X warframe is trash".  

1 hour ago, Renegade343 said:

Probably doesn't help that it just says "Play one emote".

It sucks they are forcing us to use the one emote. I dont have it and I'm sure many other are in the same situation. Kinda like when you try to boot up Borderlands 2 and it asks you to press the any button, which I just dont have on my keyboard.

S#&$ development is what it is!

3 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Sometimes yes. But also I've seen a couple threads where ppl had actual arguments. But in those threads the creator explains his intentions and thoughts well. The posts that go ape sh*t are the ones where the creators just rant about something. Or the topic is controversial like "Warframe Battle royal" or "give us gender choices for frames" or "X warframe is trash".  

Sure, I'm not saying that pointless complaining never happens. An unfortunate amount of people use the forums to simply vent about whatever thing happens to be pissing them off at the moment, and don't actually do anything constructive because they are just plain angry. Though this isn't nearly as common here as what I have seen in other games, at least.

Plus, as you said, those threads tend to be fairly obvious. And, even if you know the person is just ranting, if you actually give them decent feedback, instead of just dismissing them, there is a chance you might do something useful, instead of just wasting everyone's time.

17 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

It sucks they are forcing us to use the one emote. I dont have it and I'm sure many other are in the same situation. Kinda like when you try to boot up Borderlands 2 and it asks you to press the any button, which I just dont have on my keyboard.

S#&$ development is what it is!

It's easy. Stand straight and still for ten minutes.

18 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

Plus, as you said, those threads tend to be fairly obvious. And, even if you know the person is just ranting, if you actually give them decent feedback, instead of just dismissing them, there is a chance you might do something useful, instead of just wasting everyone's time.

I won't lie though, most of the time I see a nonsensical thread, I'm in it for the amusement it'll give. 

If the OP does give a well reasoned thread, I'll throw a 2 cent thought that isn't me just blabbing. 

But you know, like they say, chat sh*t get banged. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

And, even if you know the person is just ranting, if you actually give them decent feedback, instead of just dismissing them, there is a chance you might do something useful, instead of just wasting everyone's time.

I agree there is a possibility for that and sometimes I give it a chance. Other times tho, I'm like whatever. Mostly If we are talking about some small thing that doesn't really have an effect on the game.

1 hour ago, Teljaxx said:

Sure, I'm not saying that pointless complaining never happens. An unfortunate amount of people use the forums to simply vent about whatever thing happens to be pissing them off at the moment, and don't actually do anything constructive because they are just plain angry. Though this isn't nearly as common here as what I have seen in other games, at least.

Done many times, we gave so many decent feedback and the OPs refuse all of the feedback, then start going ape, calling people as fanboy/white knight or claiming they're in the minority. This has happened too many times