Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

1) Gamma / colours is off (black became blue as most frequent example), sometime on Aim Glide world around become "muted" - like when Stalker appears.

2) Conservation on PoE become brocken - some tranked animals float at different level above ground being unreachable without archwing, sometimes they got damaged by being in proxymity to my WarFrame (thus reducing Standing income)

3) Just today one of my clanner tryed to take MR9 test and failed because mobs have larger detection range than before (two detection occured when changing subarea and mobs where spawned - immediatly detection).

4) Done today Sortie and after last stage (Assasination on Fossa) i have one more Jackal Sigil...

Edited by Gunner6011
UPD

Klamora primsm is both visualy and (functionally every other eidolon hunt) broken,

also the terralyst despawned on us on the final phase (only had 1 charged lure that might have played into it, dunno)

the bug of abilitys locking up sometimes still exists

and there is some visual buggery going on around the shard insertion place and the eyes of konzus girlfirend

[DE]Bear umm hello My operator amp has started doing a lot less damage on the plains, yesterday it was working fine now it's approx. 1/5 the damage. I've seen someone else in region chat mention that they were having this same issue with their amp, also using the Schwaak prism so maybe not an isolated problem. Amp setup [Guilded]Prism: Schwaak Scaffold: Pencha Brace: Juttni Previously a primary mode shot on the Teralyst would result in a spread of 5-6 x150dmg hits (non crit), today it only doing 1 x200  and it take 5 min to to take down 1 eidolon shield.... please fix it Asap

On 2019-08-29 at 3:29 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

This thread will be used to house your bug reports from Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0.

With any update, we focus on fixing the priority issues first as soon as we can! Especially with mainlines, where its likely to have many issues creep up on launch. Lower priority bugs that can be reproduced are logged to be fixed once we’re comfortable with where we’re at with squashing the monster bugs. We appreciate your patience! 

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

Thank you! 

Hi! 

All the speed frames arent as fast as they were before the update.

Its crystal clear to see, and its not just a sensation because of the animation's modifies.

Before the update while using Volt, Zephir and Nezha buffed by their abilities there was no room for errors while you were sprinting at high speed.

Now everything come towards you way slower than before and you simply cover less meters.

I dunno if its a bug or a stealth nerf, in any case im 100% sure about what im saying, i tested both 3 frames and theyre at least a good 25/30% slower than before.

Please verify the issue if it wasnt intended, cause right now their speed buff is basically useless and instead of having the ultimate speedster  joining the existing ones with the update we now got only one speedster and the others are gone.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Edited by LightningStorm84

Hi,

I got a "Recovered" Nightwave weekly act called "Animator" in which you have to socket 3 Ayatan sculptures. I don't seem to get any credit towards this act. I have relogged. I have socketed each type of sculpture and none of them give credit  towards this act. It seems that this has been a problem before but this is the first time (after the mainline) that I have had this problem.

Burst laser sentinel weapon shot very very slow than the stats in UI
and 1 man told me "There's a bug with the Burst Laser weapons, that the shots are only fully visible when you are the host. When not being the host, only the first shot of the three projectiles will be visible, which would imply a very slow fire rate. However this is only a visual bug, and there's actually damage done even when projectiles are not being fired."
maybe he right

Edited by _LovelySuckerEver_Reboot

Two things I've found so far, First, is when I preview skins I don't have, it overlays the one I don't have over the one I'm currently using. I'm unsure what's causing it, but it does it every time I try

iA21wX0.jpg

The other is if I'm playing the Shawzin for too long, it stops making sounds. No matter what I do, and I'm unsure of a exact time period, but it just stops making all sound when I play it.

Senda, KLEPIE, Disruption. Visual bug that freaze your mission progresion panel. You can't see what conduct is active or what buff's are on. This is preventing you to get any rewards after that bug occures. 

Edited by Bulwa