Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, Tsuru said:

Gauss' skill #2 seems bugged, doesn't give damage reduction and doesn't recharge battery while being damaged. Skill #3 also has the hold and tap reversed, i.e. Tap for fire and hold for cold.

I have already built Gauss. The energy return on 2 is working fine from my testing. His 3 actually works exactly like it says, tap for cold,  hold for fire, and should stay that way IMO.

Try doing some more testing in the Simulacrum,  well as in the field. I can't say much about the DR from his 2, it's seems very weak if it is working as intended. Gauss however did pass my 20 level 165 corrupted heavy test just fine.

Please notice how Adaptive Exposure affects the partical effects after the update, it almost eliminate them! + overexposured brightness
87bjOEH.pngyYxe7fs.pngd7EviQI.pngXY4hrEy.png

x5af8VX.png

SuFQHBE.png

hNgbbbs.png

1HxdiCc.png

dNaVCyK.png

Sorry but i can't call it less than a downgrade.

Important to say that "left screens" are the image of the game that i had before the update (as close as it can be since we can't compare it now) but with Adaptive Exposure ON!

Now to have the good graphics back you'll say that i should just turn adaptive exposure off but there's a downside again, the universe map will be overexposed (like it would've been if adaptive exposure was on lol but i guess there's no logic and common sence in our world at times):
8sGCNV5.png 
My thoughts about it is that adaptive exposure should be thrown away in garbage but then universe map overexposure needs to be fixed respectively.

Also i agree with people who complained about metal parts of the Warframes, they're buffed in brightness and dull, previous "platinum" colors from Dojo colour pallete that i used on most of it is now just light grey or smth instead of being soft gold-platinum color. And all prizma skins for ships are now almost identical to the regular skins. Harrow skins overlaps in arsenal. That's what i got to say for now.
Hope that i helped, and hope that we all can have pleasure from the game again soon! Thanks!

what happened to operator void dash ? kiddo used to stop instantly after i he dash but now he keep move forward for few meters .. please fix that 

also i played KELPIE- Sedna by khora and it was ok but when i tried it with saryn my HUD bugged and stuck at round 1 .. i couldnt' use any abilities or melee attacks and i couldn't aim glide too .. all i could do is kill by primary and secondary 

i think i will avoid disruption for now until you hotfix it 

Loki, while invisible and with Hushed Invisibility (if that even matters), is being detected while using the synthesis scanner.

Easy repro: Loki, Dakata Kuva Fortress, go invisible and be close-ish (15 meters or so) to an enemy and scan them with the Synthesis Scanner. Prior to mainline you'd scan them just fine, get 200 something points, and they'd be none the wiser. Now, after mainline, you scan them and they're instantly alerted and you get 68-ish points. It also 'wakes' up enemies nearby and they're all scrambling around alerted.

Also, the entrance mines on Dakata that would always ignore you when invisible are now detonating when you get too close (and this used to not happen before mainline).

Ran into a consistent bug on Ur, Uranus The infested disruption node. After hitting round 10 and completing the first key, the enemies stop spawning and the completion on the side stops updating. So you cannot continue and have to extract. I've run into this bug 3 times on this map, have not confirmed this problem for any other Disruption node on the star chart. 

Edit: Was able to reproduce the same bug again, which key it initiates on differs from the first to the third activation but it's always on round 10. We put a key into the third node and the timer stopped.

Edited by RhageKage
Update on bug confirmation.

13 hours ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

DE, stealth is BROKEN

It's not just the Simaris scan, it's everything, everything is making the enemies alerted(I guess by sound?).

Melee weapons, scans, even silent weapons(with or without Hush/Suppress mods or with Loki/Ivara), silent weapons need a few shots for the enemy to alert but still can.

I put a hush in my Daikyu and shoot a bunch near them while Loki invisi with Hushed Invisibility, ALERT! Melee atk with my zaw dagger near(no hit), ALERT!

For the Simaris scan, It alerts within 25m or more, still can snipe scan for stealth scan. Doing Simaris is going to be annoying...

Silent banshee still works...

I can confirm this. Using Ivara in prowl leveling my new Supra Vandal (thanks Baro) with maxed Hush the mobs clearly react to the sound (however it does NOT break Ivara's prowl). I play a lot on Loki too without Hushed weapons so I know how mobs react to a sound source they can't see, and now when I am on Ivara the mobs react exactly as if I was on Loki using a noisy weapon. They come running straight for the sound and then stand nose to nose with me looking for the source.

This update removed the bold from text in any profile, before this update the text was bold. Look at Hydro captures, the numbers are small without bold.

This update without bold numbers on Hydro Capturesunknown.png

Before this update, as you can see the hydro numbers are bold.

hissoka84-2-6k-HC-cand-a-intrat-la-noi-s

• Like 1

15 hours ago, XGenerous said:

Anyone else notice the Shwaak Prism doesn't penetrate/only hits once at a time per shot now with Eidolon Fights since the last update?

28 minutes ago, giefalias said:

Shwaak prism seems to have lost its innate punch-through feature.

Therefore, upon the people who deemed this update worthy of deployment, I place a resounding "Shwaak you." (And come again.)

This ^

so primary fire on Shwaak prism would hit eidelon 4 to 5 times per shot. now its once per shot, reducing DPS on eidelon shileds to about 20% of its former. I can't see anything in patch notes so I'm assuming (hoping!) this is unintentional?

Glass material on operator accessories is currently broken/too dark, as well as metallics having lost most if not all reflectivity. Just look at the rectangular metallic handle on her shoulder. Lighting is also too dim and makes colors in the orbiter and arsenal look desaturated and dull.

25QY9g1.jpgxRImVSp.jpg

I would strongly suggest NOT trying to fix this with these trail-and-error type hotfixes like 25.7.1. Please take your time finding the cause of these issues or just revert the changes for the time being even if it will be a huge PITA to do. Both 25.7.0 and 25.7.1 were both WAY overtuned trying to fix it and only made the problem worse to be honest. As much of a meme "fashionframe is endgame" might be, cosmetics are a big part of what makes WF and DE stay afloat financially and a lot of ppl are rightfully mad their fashion got messed up.

1) Desruption on Uranus when you reach the 10's wave count will stop and no more enemies spawn.

2) Profile's stat font si bugged. Realy low resolution.

3) Harrow Skin Deluxe is bugged some time

AEH3lMm.png

RIRFTGm.png

4) Drusus Leverian has serious frame drop.

5) How reported over this post: operator glass now look realy bad. Please fix it.

Bought all Shawzins, placed them on my ship and was able to use them, after a restart and the hotfix the next morning I could not select the shawzins to play, I was stuck with the dax shawzin, upon picking up the shawzins and even replacing them fixed a couple of the selections aviable but not the Dax's Shawzin or the Nelumbo Shawzin, after a while and a couple of mission the Nelumbo was aviable but the Dax still says I need to repurchase it.

I absolutely love that Nidus' 1st ability was given animation but it seems you guys also broke some energy emissions on his 4th.

unknown.png
unknown.png

The "tentacles" that spawn from Ravenous no longer take from Nidus' energy color.

I appreciate the work y'all do and much love! 🙂

Edited by Roominashum
added another image.

-handspring mod somehow not working if you play as client, not host

-you still able to pick up heavy ammo even though you haven't use archgun once in a mission, and worse yet, the UI message when that occur said |NAME| COOLDOWN RESET or something... (this occur when you play as client however)