Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Hellu!

I don't know if it happened to anybody since I didn't read the whole topic, but I was playing baruuk in a disruption and I got locked into my 4, it didn't use my restraint, it used energy for 1 minute than stopped using that as well, the 4 was working just fine.

Two small bugs I have noticed after the update:
Glyph Prism doesn't display glyphs for certain players randomly. I can hear the glyph deployment sound, and my friend in mission can see both of our glyphs but I can see neither. A couple missions later I was able to see glyphs and they could not.

The notification sound from pings and whispers doesn't play, seems to be another random bug affecting different players.

@[DE]Danielle i am not sure whats even happening but various weird bugs came out after this update has been released, when killing stalker he always drops his sigil which i cant sell making my regalia tab full of the same stalker sigil not to mention others like vors although i can sell his but not the stalkers, also the liset prisma skin has some kind of pale colour to it, and its not an issue no more but before the update ive been being sent blank mails by me inbox

Lua Lens isn't working. I just made a Madurai Lua Lens and put it on my Equinox Prime. First in the Arsenal it doesn't show the icon/picture for the lens type just a <>. Second, I ran a mission to see if if i got points and I did not.

There's multiple threads about this but since I didn't see this mentioned above, I'd like to point out that some amp parts seem to have been shadow nerfed (it's not in the patchnotes). The Shwaak prism, for instance, only hits targets once per shot rather than the multiple times it once did. It's made hunting even Teralysts incredibly tedious and I think it's a bug. 😛

There are a few bugs that I encountered after the new update
1. Sometimes me or ppl I play with cannot get items and it hovers around the hero until the hero dies only the item can be taken
2. If I jump and activate Mesa's 4th skill landing at the extraction, it gets stuck and the extraction doesn't start. I can move around and shoot but the screen is always on the 4th skill and cannot extract
3. If I use Mesa's 4th skill immediately after being resurrected, it gets stuck like the previous explained situation until I die and resurrect again. I noticed what happens is sometimes when you are resurrected, you immediately appear in a crouch position (although you are not pressing ctrl). If I use Mesa's 4th skill while in that position without shooting, the bug will appear and you cannot undo the skill in any way until you are dead again
4. Sometimes the Warframe cannot perform anything like activate archwing, etc. and it is not holding it's gun. This happens after activating certain skills or task (like pressing x) or some weird situation (Not when using any gear). I have to left mouse button to shoot, so that it goes into arm mode before I can activate anything

5. If you leave group while doing bounty half way before completing all (maybe doing the 4th objective), the bounty rewards will not show (not sure if it is given) although you complete it yourself

6. Sometimes when you join other people for bounty in public game, the objective and map is not shown

7. The bounty bonus for securing the vault after inserting the data mass shows as "********* 80% *******". Defend the area also sometimes shows as “****** 50% ******”

8. Coming out to windows will cause the game to hang or crash. This also happens when you click on the news and it opens a browser window

9. Mounting on K-Drive will appear backwards

10. While doing defense missions, the relic that is rewarded is no longer labeled. We have to mouse over to see what we get. Not sure if this is intentional but it would be nice to have the label again so we know to save time hovering

11. Sometimes Cetus bounty mission drone gets stuck while going up hill between rocks

12. I was doing Lith fissure once and everyone had 9 reactant. We searched through the whole map several times from start to finish but could not find anymore enemies. Hence, everyone had to quit

13. Is it possible to have the Cetus tent marked on our maps in POE so we can continue without running back to reset or all around finding for it

14. I have only played this game for 2 months but would like to make a request if we can have the icon for things we have mastered on the market and gear main selection screen. That way we can tell immediately instead of clicking to go in and out of the purchase screen to check

15. There was once the coil drive went off track and stopped outside of the road, not on the trap. We couldn’t complete the mission and had to leave

16. If someone quits when we choose to continue bounty while in POE or Orb Vallis, it will bug everyone after host migration and the next objective won’t show/start and we cannot take a new 1 (says we are already having 1 active), making all of us having to reenter Fortuna/Cetus 

17. Thief’s wit seems to stop working after round 15 of a defense mission

18. Not sure if this is a bug but in orb Vallis, you can use K Drive to capture a cache

19. [Major Bug] The door won't open for 1 of the map in Stickney, Phobos sometimes. I think it happened on a different map. It was not lag issue because I soloed and the marker was on the door. The door even has lights showing it can be opened and the alarm was off. The flying enemies could fly through the door but the ground enemies had their legs sticking out of it. It would not open for me and I couldn't walk through. I had to abort mission and restart

20. I was in a mission once with other people and I was in a room without a console. My teammate triggered the alarm and I was stuck in the room unable to escape. Every room needs to have a console no matter how small. Else, if my teammate dies and cannot be resurrect himself, the mission will be stuck

21. Needless to say, the navigation pointer is still a big problem sometimes not pointing to the correct location of where the extraction is. There is a mission where it was so off that I gave up after covering the whole map for 10 mins without being able to find the way to extract and had to abort. Noticed that this happen often when the nightwave zealots appear and their marker clashes with the extraction. It is a problem if you do not want to kill them and just want to extract

Edited by Dippy_Daredevil
Added some new bugs and info to the list

Gauss: Is +duration modding supposed to slow down battery charging?

Because it seem super counter intuitive.

Battery charges according to time moving so it makes sense that speed buffs increase the charge rate

But why does positive duration decease it? I'm guessing this is an unintended side effect.

Lower-than-100% duration causes the battery to charge really fast.

Also oddly, if you start Mach rush after starting Redline the charge rate is affected by duration mods, if you are currently using mach rush and activate redline then it isn't.

Edit, furthur experementation suggests that the battery charge rate increases the longer you are moving (Mach rush or just sprint) and that this is the thing that is affected by duration (Which I think is a problem) but also the charge rate is increased by the initial pulse of starting Mach rush, but that doesn't happen if Mach rush is already running (and it probably should)

Overall I'm not sure the "Battery charges faster the longer you run" is a good mechanic, ther are so few opertunities to do that in warframe even in the open areas.

Also, I _really_ wish there was a large open area, with walls, available in the simulacrum, that digital-plane-hovering-in-nothing is really showing it's age.

Edited by SilentMobius

The arbitration mission reward screen is bugged if you leave the mission after you die. The prompt says you keep all rewards earned up to that point but the mission rewards screen is empty when you get to your orbiter. I can't say for certain but it does look like you keep some of your rotation rewards when this happens - this is a really confusing issue so I'm unsure which part is unintended.

Edited by Ramflare

I've got a Companion Shotgun Riven Mod that says, "Sustain a 3x melee combo multiplier for 30s with an active PET present." I've sustained a 4x melee combo multiplier for 60s with Carrier, Diriga, Helminth Charger, my Kavat, AND Khora's pet active - and it still doesn't unveil. Problem: Sentinels don't count as pets. Only Sentinels can equip the riven to unveil it. So how can I get a refund of the rep for this bug? (Posted this separately but thought I should add it here as well).

When I play Gauss while using his 1, if I get hit a certain way, I get stuck on his 1 animation wise, I can move but the frame will be stuck facing the same direction and losing energy. I tried to throw myself in the water (or any point that forces a reset position) and I can stop the energy spending but sometimes I either can't change to operator or use any skills and some other times by using his 1 again I get control back to the frame.

Not sure exactly what's causing but I'm putting this awesome frame on the bench until something is heard about this on a hotfix... I started doing eidolons with Gauss (he rocks btw) but this does get bad for my squad when I can't move. I have NOT tried dying though, I'm assuming it might fix the problem but it needs testing.

New Profit-Taker Bugs

• Terra Mankers (heavy ammo carriers) no longer spawning in Phase 4
  • Pylons no longer showing energy domes in Phase 4 (may be client only)
  • Orb mother stops moving completely (spider version of T-pose?) during 5 minute countdown during Phase 4 (this one might not be new)

New Orb Vallis Bugs

• Many reports of toroids not spawning in known spawn locations at all
Edited by sinnae

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I'm gonna assume it is because it doesn't happen with any other weapons. When Gauss is equipped with pistol secondaries and he's going through his idle, his index finger bends backwards at an angle that's really uncomfortable to see.

(This does not happen with his secondary, Akarius.)

nBtTSKd.png

Edited by zeroConsensus
Added more info.

Since the update, my hole screen turns red every like 20 seconds (one flash at a time), just like before we are attacked by Stalker or a syndicate ... The effect never goes away. I tried updating my nVidia driver, updating the downloaded cache, optimizing it .... nothing works for me.  It's freaking me out !!

• While leveling Gauss in Sanctuary Onslaught, I was pushed or dragged into a doorway on the Lua tile that has a multitiered half-circle with a bridge in the middle, and a tunnel underneath. I could still see and use weapons on enemies, they could also fire back and hit me, I just could not move.
  • I was playing Gauss and had Mach Rush active while moving towards one of the doors that open and close on the tile. After colliding with the door, I was carried into the doorway proper. After finding myself stuck, I tried running, sliding, jumping, and rolling in all directions; using Mach Rush to escape; using Operator movement options; and using the "/unstuck" command. None of which worked.
  • To reproduce the bug, it will likely take using a high sprint speed build using Mach Rush at a Lua door, while being a client to a host. The angle of impact may also be important.
  • A potential easy fix may be to remove the moving doors on the tiles that are used in SO & ESO, or to have "/unstuck" move the player to the location where they come out of the portal, instead of the last valid position. In the meantime, I will be refraining from slamming into automatic doors face-first, like a more sane person.

Picking up syndicate standing "items", a.k.a. medallions, data, etc. -- insofar I have had 3 instances where I could not pick up the items (default keybinding "X"). At the same time, other X interactions stopped working (opening lockers). Issue fixes itself after leaving "affected" area and returning.

Occurred on different tile-sets (earth, venus, kuva fortress), with different frames and in different mission types.