Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

[DE]Megan

On 2019-08-29 at 4:35 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Warframe legs moving incredibly fast with multiple movement speed buffs applied. You will still move as quickly, but your run animation will look better!

OMG just discovered this. FINALLY. moving super fast doesnt look stupid!

Ever since this update, I cannot invite people nor can I join a squad, going into public missions doesnt work most of the time as well.  Nothing in my options has changed except that I turned off NAT PMP in hopes that it would fix it but it did not.  Upnp is enabled on my router but warframe does not detect it.  Please fix, I can't play with anyone.

Now that frozen enemies can be status'ed, would it be possible to change the their animation when Frost freezes them? I give the enemies credit for covering their faces as a last act of desperation as they're frozen solid, but it sure is inconvenient for players aiming for headshots.

On 2019-08-29 at 11:35 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Kyta Raknoid and Coolant Raknoids are now resistant to Abilities rather than immune (still have immunity to Limbo Stasis and Mag Pull). Slash Bleed and Toxin Poison Status Effect will bypass Shields on the Kyta Raknoid.

Thanks a lot for that, by the way. Now Nyx' Psychic Bolts are actually useful against one of the tougher enemies. They can now properly strip the Kyta Raknoid's shields. 👍

Thx DE for the update, great job :-) But.... All Orokin Parts and most of other metallic parts in the Dojo are looking just like...... cheese, plastics, ..... In a word, VERY BAD.

Let us the possibility to enable or disable the new rendering system in the game options, or revert to the BEFORE one.

En 29/8/2019 a las 16:35, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed a long-standing bug-turned-exploit with Ivara’s Noise Arrow that we’d like to explain in detail so you can understand why we have chosen to fix it now. The old bug is as follows: Enemies who are attracted to Ivara’s Noise Arrow never regain intelligence if Ivara is invisible. The fix allows them to ‘finish’ their investigation of the noise and thus regain some form of intelligence.  This was exploitable in conjunction with the way that Interception missions work, and has been in the game for quite a long time on our end. 

In the last update you changed the Cloak Arrow, now the Noise Arrow. What is the following nerf? the Ivara's invisibility?... Don't make Ivara useless...

• Capture: Complete without killing an enemy.

Please rethink this bonus objective, people either troll or can't read it's nearly impossible to complete in public groups even if you keep warning them multiple times before the capture comes up..

On 2019-09-14 at 1:28 AM, okelf said:
  • Capture: Complete without killing an enemy.

Please rethink this bonus objective, people either troll or can't read it's nearly impossible to complete in public groups even if you keep warning them multiple times before the capture comes up..

Even if everyone tries to do this objective half the time a sentinel will kill something causing it to fail. Definitely needs improvement.

One thing that would be nice to see added to endgame loot rotation on multiple gamemodes is universal syndicate medallions. It would greatly even out the time investment into different game modes, especially for those that don't enjoy the planetary syndicates.

On 2019-09-12 at 12:35 PM, AreeSoothsayer said:

They won't. Too many people have spent real money to get plat to buy that one godly riven for their favorite weapon.

While true I do agree that rivens are a problem. They are too random and have ruined the economy.

Archived