Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

[DE]Megan

Redtext:
unknown.png

Since this has a lot of QOL stuff: Are there plan to release favourite systems for weapons/warframes ?
unknown.png

Can you also remove the forced inbox masseges for the ghoul bounties?

Is it intentional that only feminin operator have dreads attached to their emissary suit? Maybe make into an auxiliary slot
unknown.png

Are there any plans to put the lua spy back into the sortie pool? It got removed more than a year ago for a fix... just like raids

How far away is the ESO reward system rework?
They were introduced as "reward for challenges", but except for the bleeding body one they all ended up in a pure RNG hell.
I´ve run far more than 100 eso runs and got no blazing step ephemera and someone I know got it from his 3rd run, feeling so bad for his luck he even offered eso runs to me...
And some have an even more unlucky rng:

Are there any plans to bring back the old indoor Index Map?

And Jupiters tilesets are still blocking Novas portals:

Thank you for the update. That Harrow Deluxe Skin will make me really happy I think. Now I can not only help my team in Eidolon 6x3 hunts I also have a nice fashion frame during the hunts now. ^__^

Unfortunately there is also something that makes me really sad and I don’t want to be sad. >__<

At the moment you can’t hit the Eidolons limbs when they come out of the water, if you are using a projectile weapon like the Lanka. That was already mentioned several times in the forums. Fixing that would make me really happy DE. ^__^                    

Archived