Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Zoero said:

Update has failed. downloaded the first part (about 9mb) then started a second part and it failed.

Got to 98%, failed then refused to try again causing immediate failure of the update. Looking forward to this one all the same, thanks guys ❤️

Edit sorted!

Thanks for the Bow changes! The weapon type that made me fall in love with Warframe is finally getting some love! Not that they were super bad but a high skill weapon should not be outclassed by low skill weapons across the board. 

Well, once again no new content. Also:

"Your total max Riven Slots is now 120 (up from 90)! Should you wish to purchase more Slots, you may now do so (up to 120)!"

This is not enough

"[...] and yes, this includes the Artax!"

This was a really really really bad decision. When I thik I've seen the worst possible decisions you could make, you set a new record. 

" If you have more than 1000 friends, they will all stay on your list, you simply won’t be able to add any more."

This is always terrible, not that I care, since I have like 15-20 people, but it is prety bad. Not as bad as removing and bringing expensive vintage/collectors stuff back.

NICE!

Now if only...

1: servers could handle load and i could actually update aaaand...

2:could get back that 50ping limit because im getting pretty tired of these 100-900 ping hosts. And yes i reported it to support: "nothing we can do", forum: "just died", someone else reposted: just got buried under everything else :(.

Its like MM doesnt understand what ping limit means. What it should do: limit to hosts with ping 0-100, and what it actually does: "well il try to find host close to 100ping."

Okay Triburos (the Warframe Youtuber) Is right, why add self damage if you add a mechanic that gets rid of the risk? Flavor isn't a good enough reason. The weapon SHOULD be stronger than anything without the mechanic and still add the risk. I am talkin WAY stronger. Yeas sure, our weapons now are very strong, but thats a different issue all together. I am typing this hoping this isn't the case. Please don't let it be the case...

Just now, toafarmer said:

"Your total max Riven Slots is now 120 (up from 90)! Should you wish to purchase more Slots, you may now do so (up to 120)!"

This is not enough

This was a really really really bad decision. When I thik I've seen the worst possible decisions you could make, you set a new record. 

" If you have more than 1000 friends, they will all stay on your list, you simply won’t be able to add any more."

This is always terrible, not that I care, since I have like 15-20 people, but it is prety bad. Not as bad as removing and bringing expensive vintage/collectors stuff back.

I feel you could have been more constructive but I see where this is coming from.

Terrible as a word may have been too strong 

Can buy Aura forma from market. Nice. Arbi even more useless. 🙂 

Harrow deluxe looks amazing. Can't wait to try Gauss and new weapons. Hopefully good.

Love the Universal Syndicate Medallion. Wondering if it will be possible to max out all 6 now at same time. Also hoping hotfix comes soon so we can level up Conclave.

Thanks for the update.

Just now, toafarmer said:

This is not enough

Riven mafia be mad!

Archived