Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artax rivens are back! I love you DE!

Jarriaga

I warned a friend who purchased one at 15,000 Platinum. He thought he bought a “bargain” back in May. He was extremely angry at me for informing him the news that including Artax, all sentinel Rivens would come back soon. 

Never speculate on the market values of these Rivens and hope to cash big by flipping them. It  almost never worked this way to earn Plat in game. 

50 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Now the question is... why the hell would use use those... -__-

I'm a melee player. Artax can help spread damage with Condition Overland. It's an utility weapon.

Put Primed Shred on it and try it out. 

Edited by Jarriaga

Don't want status chance on your riven, all you would want is fire rate, punch through, and status duration or reload speed honestly probably reload speed.  Base status chance is 3%, base crit chance is 2%/not worth modding for either.  

I'm glad artax rivens will be available though, it was stupid that they were ever taken out of possible drop pool for veiled rifle rivens way back when causing a gigantic price hike.  

1 hour ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Don't want status chance on your riven, all you would want is fire rate, punch through, and status duration or reload speed honestly probably reload speed.  Base status chance is 3%, base crit chance is 2%/not worth modding for either.  

I'm glad artax rivens will be available though, it was stupid that they were ever taken out of possible drop pool for veiled rifle rivens way back when causing a gigantic price hike.  

After primed shred (Which already has 2.2 punch through) 4 dual stat elements, hammer shot, speed trigger and vile acceleration my Artax sits at 34.8% status. A good riven with status and fire rate to replace speed trigger or hammer shot will push it to at least 40%.

No status iis fair if you're only using it to proc cold because it's guaranteed, but a blast corrosive build benefits from status. 

Edited by Jarriaga

53 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

After primed shred (Which already has 2.2 punch through) 4 dual stat elements, hammer shot, speed trigger and vile acceleration my Artax sits at 34.8% status. A good riven with status and fire rate to replace speed trigger or hammer shot will push it to at least 40%.

See I run straight punch thru, status dur, fire rate, prime reload speed, reach. All ult mods. 

With a Riven I'll probably be able to double, triple or even quadruple reload speed, fire rate, range, status dur and/or punch thru. And the Artax weapon will the best utility in the game. 

Without a riven I'm already freezing multiple enemies in the next room. 

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove

17 minutes ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

FYI, Artax is garunteed to freeze proc the enemy. 

Status Chance is not necessary. If you wanna freeze the target that is. 

I am aware it's a guaranteed cold proc at base at all times, but status chance is necessary in order to proc a status other than cold. Hence why additional status chance still helps for utility or condition overload enemy seasoning. 

Edited by Jarriaga

12 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

No status iis fair if you're only using it to proc cold because it's guaranteed, but a blast corrosive build benefits from status. 

I'd say drop hammer shot for vigilant fervor already then replace the cold 60/60 mod for a fire rate and possibly status riven.

Status chance as a whole is nearly pointless on Artax because the actual status chance per shot is in the 10% range with your stats due to how old beam rules work, which is what artax follows. Fire rate is far more worth it.

Just curious as I cant seem to find any information on it but; do we obtain them by just doing ESO or is there a vendor? I know what the mail said but I am like man.....if its ESO then the RNG will be horrible lol

I know its supposed to be simaris or something but I looked and there is nothing there lol

Edited by Zakual

3 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I'd say drop hammer shot for vigilant fervor already then replace the cold 60/60 mod for a fire rate and possibly status riven.

Status chance as a whole is nearly pointless on Artax because the actual status chance per shot is in the 10% range with your stats due to how old beam rules work, which is what artax follows. Fire rate is far more worth it.

Hammer shot is indeed the one I'm aiming to replace.

4 hours ago, -Fatal- said:

Is this the palace of broke, jealous people which likes to bash people?

🤣

Broke and proud.

4 minutes ago, Zakual said:

Just curious as I cant seem to find any information on it but; do we obtain them by just doing ESO or is there a vendor? I know what the mail said but I am like man.....if its ESO then the RNG will be horrible lol

I know its supposed to be simaris or something but I looked and there is nothing there lol

From Simaris in his shop. They cost 100,000 points, so roughly 7-9 days of completing his daily scanning task. They were all removed again yesterday due to a bug after launch, so we can't get them right now until that is patched.

Just now, Jarriaga said:

Hammer shot is indeed the one I'm aiming to replace.

Broke and proud.

From Simaris in his shop. They cost 100,000 points, so roughly 7-9 days of completing his daily scanning task. They were all removed again yesterday due to a bug after launch, so we can't get them right now until that is patched.

Ah okay thank you! I thought i was just being dumb. 

Well I guess I wait for the hotfix.

17 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

I'm a melee player. Artax can help spread damage with Condition Overland. It's an utility weapon.

Put Primed Shred on it and try it out. 

Cryotra can already do that very well ... and without a Riven or a potato (100% status achievable with 3 60/60 mods and a rank 2 Rifle Aptitude).

27 minutes ago, nslay said:

Cryotra can already do that very well ... and without a Riven or a potato (100% status achievable with 3 60/60 mods and a rank 2 Rifle Aptitude).

Yes, but it would limit you to 2 status effects. Artax can proc 3 due to forced cold. Blast/Corrosive and Radiation/Viral still proc cold on top of them with Artax.

Edited by Jarriaga