Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[REWARDS] - Now What? Star Chart Completed and nothing?

SPEKTRE76

So, the Star Chart is complete and I have two quests left. 

Now what? And no reward at all for completing it? We should get at a minimum of the following - as an idea (FOR THE LAMEN, THIS IS AN IDEA NOT A DEMAND):

• CREDITS: 1,000,000.
  • ENDO: 20,000.
  • PLATINUM: 1,000.
  • BLUE PRINT: Umbra Forma, Aura Forma.
  • CHEST BADGE: A special animated chest badge that is worn in conjunction with armor. Has it's own 'Appearance & Energy' slot.
  • SAYANDANA: A special animated Ayatan Sayandana.
  • ARMOR: Special Ayatan animated armor.
  • SKIN: Special Ayatan Excalibur, Mag or Volt skin, player chooses.
  • PRIMARY: Ayatan Braton Mk.II with burst and auto fire modes with extra Aura slot.
  • SECONDARY: Ayatan Lato with burst and auto fire modes with extra Aura slot.
  • MELEE: Ayatan Dual Skana with extra Aura slot.
  • OPERATOR: Ayatan Skin
Edited by SPEKTRE76

11 minutes ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Now what? And no reward at all for completing it? We should get at a minimum of:

• CHEST BADGE: A special animated chest badge that is worn in conjunction with armor. Has it's own 'Appearance & Energy' slot.
  • PRIMARY: Ayatan Braton Mk.II with burst and auto fire modes with extra Aura slot.

Clearing the star chart is just the beginning, there is literally no difficulty doing so as probably 95% of the weapons are good enough to clear it, if not more. There is a lot more to wf than just the boring star chart that people don't care about aside from unlocking arbs.

1 mil credit and 20k endo can be obtained reasonably quickly in the right place

giving out 1000 platinum will kill the game, terrible idea

umbra forma is from nightwave, aura forma from arbitrations (which you have unlocked by completing star chart)

• Like 1

After you clear the starchart you get the wonderful gift of personal accomplishment, at least until you get burned out and turn into a Tenno grumpy geezer.

But hey, if there's freebies count me in. I expect all that in my inbox when released since I have it done already. But the fact that DE adds/changes nodes might be an issue, me thinks. Like it is for Arbitrations.

3 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Now what? And no reward at all for completing it? We should get at a minimum of:

You get access to Arbitrations.

Enjoy.

2/10 troll post - too obvious, you can do better.

• Like 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb SPEKTRE76:

you Reward for completing the star chart? dude ... you can do every singe mission with every weapon without any mod. Its like demanding rewards for not forget to breath or not dying by accidentally eating you own hand. but Ayatan themed Cosmetics would be cool. would decently buy them.

oh and pls never even thing about demanding Plat as in-game reward again.

19 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

We have aura slots on weapons now? 😮 

Yeah getting rewards for progress is cool but getting absurd amounts of rewards for literally just playing the game for an amount of time isnt a good idea

Anyone can play the game and unlock the star chart its not an achievement

I think you might be suffering from the give-me-everything-for-no-reason syndrome

Just now, Martussoun said:

Yeah getting rewards for progress is cool but getting absurd amounts of rewards for literally just playing the game for an amount of time isnt a good idea

Anyone can play the game and unlock the star chart its not an achievement

I think you might be suffering from the give-me-everything-for-no-reason syndrome

Dude its skins and other stuff you get in game anyway. Maybe I should have said Ayatan Cosmetic pack?

1 minute ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Dude its skins and other stuff you get in game anyway. Maybe I should have said Ayatan Cosmetic pack?

Like I said earlier in the thread maybe if you got only cosmetics then yeah but that 1k plat is just too much to be given out to basically everyone whos invested in the game enough to finish it 

More likely it would just drive new players to prioritize the chart over anything else and one of the reasons this wouldnt be implemented is that DE needs their plat money, its a free game after all and 1k plat is pretty expensive without the sale coupons or whatever theyre called

clearing the star chart is not the end of the game.  that's not even enough not to be considered a newbie.  you can easily clear the start chart at a lazy pace in like 500 hours in mission.  at this point you've probably watched a few youtube videos, learned how to trade and can look stuff up on the wiki.  you probably think you know a lot, but in reality you're just scratching the surface.

when you have around 3000 hours in mission, you might be considered to know a little and not be a newbie anymore.  at this time you should have accumulated most/all of the stuff in game that is acquirable. at this point you still have a long way to go though.  at this point you probably know how to solve most all problems with relative ease.

when you're around 5K in mission (as of this writing, because as new things get added, more time is needed to acquire more items and learn, experiment with and understand them), you probably know a good deal, but certainly not everything and some people might call you a vet.  by this point you probably have forma'd most everything several times (absolutely including stuff you never use) and know how to create min/max everything with rivens and weapon/frame synergies and such, as well as understand a lot of the more obscure systems to the point where literally nothing can present any sort of challenge at all, you can practically play blindfolded and still win any content, and nothing can really pose a threat.

now that you have that information, does clearing the star chart still seem all that impressive?

Edited by Klokwerkaos