Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.3 + 25.7.3.1

[DE]Megan

Please stop flinging my operator so far forward when I swap to it from a standstill.  Not being able to change directions while void dashing is all kinds of janky, too.  As it is now we can be flung off of an edge, bad enough on its own, but without the ability to turn midfall and get back to solid ground. Please just put it back to how it was before.

14 hours ago, .Amuro_Ray. said:

Also is it just me or the Toroid droprates just sucked? Friend farmed for 2h for no toroids at all, she's using Nekros the whole time.

Sola Toroids especially. After 5 long missions trying to farm Sola Toroids I have not gotten a single one. I have tried Outside the Temple of Profit at multiple locations inside without getting a single one with both Neckros and Hydroid + Pilfering. For some reason outside the temple of profit we occasionally got Calda Toroids. Vega Toroids are not dropping either.. we finnaly gave up on it and everyone disbanded. I was just trying to get 5 to build a brace, 5 hours later not a single one!

I farmed these in the past and the drop rate was pretty consistent.. although very slow (Alert level 4 with despoil and 3 pilfering hydroids would give us about 1 every 2-3 minutes.. but the drop rate appears to be zero now. I tried the other two sites (Spaceport and Enrichment Labs) and the drop rate there was terrible too, but at least we got a few before the hour was over.

10 hours ago, UYScuti999 said:

if I may ask umm the amps are bugged please fix its clipping through operators hand. 

Forgot about this one. Shwaak Prism Amps only have 1 shot insead multiple pellets... damage is completely bugged now. This bug seems worse now:

• Fixed certain Amps no longer applying multiple instances of damage to Eidolons. This resulted in the Shwaak Prism feeling like it lacked punchthrough, when in fact it was the Eidolon who was not registering hits.

it seems like before they went off for the weekend they are doing one to two hot fixes a day so far maybe that means we will get another few tomorrow that will work on the lighting and metals cause i am pretty sure this new rendering system is here to stay trying to have some faith with this but worried

8 hours ago, .Amuro_Ray. said:

Dropping by to say Hi

Also is it just me or the Toroid droprates just sucked? Friend farmed for 2h for no toroids at all, she's using Nekros the whole time.

On another topic, I think Gauss' Third ability is still badly optimized, still getting FPS tanks on multiple instances of ring casts....

I heard from someone on Discord that all Toroids only drop at the Temple of Profit now

Wow, I'm actually a little impressed. Given it was a long weekend I thought for sure it would take more time to fix a few of these bugs.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed certain Amps no longer applying multiple instances of damage to Eidolons. This resulted in the Shwaak Prism feeling like it lacked punchthrough, when in fact it was the Eidolon who was not registering hits.
  • Fixed Gorgaricus Spores not exploding when they impact the ground.
  • Fixed Sigils not stacking in your Inventory when obtaining multiple copies.

This stuff has been driving me nuts all weekend. Very fast turnaround, wonderful.

Please fix metallic surfaces/prisma skins/lighting issues in dojo and on ships and literally fashion related.

Please switch a player from SOLO to invite only if they invite someone to their party from Dojo for example. 

Please put the planet name and mission type and level range in the progress window.

Please stop resetting the dojo obstacle course leaderboard every week and instead have it show overall + weekly.

Please fix vacuum/fetch mod so that it works under laggy conditions and isn't reliant on pet distance along with other variables such as host CPU which adds a huge delay to vacuum even if the ping is below 50ms.

Please add more configuration slots for frames. ABC -> DEF.

Please add medallions to defense tilesets or boost the standing gained by at least 8*500 = 4000.

Please make medallions persistent in maps so the host can pick up the medallion and people joining after will still get them.

Please re-add mastery symbols at a glance to hover over market item icons instead of requiring 2-3 click through. Same with needing to hover over the purchase button to see stats, just display it always.

Please clean up the new index map, tons of nooks and crannies make reactant impossible to collect.

Please draw the minimap so that parts of it that you've already explored show at all times instead of fading away in weird blotches. Or whatever this weird mechanic is. Increase the tolerance level for exploration for verticals.

Please add favorite weapon feature so we dont have to scroll through an extremely limited UX that doesn't scale by resolution.

Please add configuration names to the Arsenal general screen so we know what frame and weapon configs we have selected at a glance. Glance value can improve a lot of UX complaints.

Please fix Tyr Regor assassination maniac spawn so they do not teleport/clip through walls/water. They become unreachable and you need to wait a long time for them to "despawn" for the fight to move on.

Please increase extermination spawn rate if players reach the end. Certain extraction tilesets do not spawn enemies until players are far away from the spawning zones.

Please improve survival spawn rate. It breaks if people extract separately, if you're the last person, only 1-2 enemies spawn at a time. Please make the spawn rate better across the board so soloing survival is more comparable to soloing defense.

Please show the number of shadows Nekros has stored up to the maximum 20.

Please fix the terrible AI when holding position. 100% of the time they will stop shooting due to queued up actions until you put them back on follow. This applies to spectres as well.

Please fix Arca Plasmor disintegrate not working with Nekros Desecrate (the invisible corpse does not get rolled on for extra drop chance). 

Please fix medallion riven challenge so that picking up medallions actually counts towards unveiling the riven.

Please fix Zhuge Prime reload speed. Reloading from an empty mag results in a 2.0s reload time instead of "reloads twice as fast from an empty magazine" which would be 1.5s (from 3.0s).

Please hide the character model when backed up against a wall. If you stand against a wall it blocks your ability to look or aim.

Please delay extraction until after a void relic has been chosen. For example, if all 4 people stand on extraction in a survival, it extracts before the reward choice screen pops up.

Please display different types of upgraded relics when clicking on a linked relic.

Display how many reactants people are carrying in index in the playerlist. Or a total number being carried by the team with a (bonus) indicator. There is no need to hide this information other than to hurt player efficiency. 

Thanks for the hot fix but there is still the issue of Wukongs cloud walker and him keeping falling momentum. I don't think it was intended but when you recast cloud walker mid fall you keep his falling momentum and completely take away his ability to gain altitude. On top of this there is still the occasion when upon leaving the cloud walker he ejects himself in a random direction could be straight, left, right, or sometimes even backwards. If you can spend a bit of time looking at that that would be awesome.

Oh and for the try-hards on here saying "turn off dynamic lighting".
Nope; doesn't do a (censored) thing except make brightly-lit dull garbage into darker than dark low-poly garbage.

D.E.; the complaints (legitimate ones from people spending money on you) are stacking up on this rendering issue.
Fix it.

Lots of complaints about the shwaak so I went to test with a 227.

BEFORE PATCH

Shwaak would do enough damage to one shot a vom at basically any range so that they go into void mode. Then it can one shot them in void mode.

Sharksun would be able to burst + kill a vom with a single shot from regular vom mode and void mode since the burst occurs after.

AFTER PATCH

Shwaak takes 2 or sometimes 3-4 hits to bring a vom to void mode. Then 2-4 hits to kill the vom at multiple range tests.

Sharksun also now takes 2-4 shots to kill a vom from normal hp and then void mode.

It just seems like whatever change they made to affect eidolons made it worse on voms. Eidolon damage seems to be the same...or worse, which would be in line with the voms not dying. That's a lot of missing damage. Voms for sure either got a ton more HP or the prism and scaffold is doing less.

14 hours ago, SpagHeddy said:

Also, after the mainline, Eidolons does not have any damage reduction on limbs anymore. Is this indended? It's not written in any patch notes of the mainline or hotfixes. 

It's actually not "gone", per se. Friend did some testing and ended up with 80% DR, solo, with an unmodded nonscope rubico. (Rubico Prime's 3x multiplier is broken with eidolons and only deals 2x from the looks of it). Could be conclave points, could be something else.

11 hours ago, Lythael said:

Aswell as fix for the broken Wukong Deluxe textures using very low res versions despite your graphical settings which happened after Saint of Altra update. 

Paying plat for a beautiful skin that gets seriously visually downgraded just few updates later really grinds my gears. 😕

This update we got was focused on buying plat: Harrow Skin,Froma in the market, the Emote Guitars, Gauss's pack  (if the RNG is unlucky for you) and right around the next update is an prme vault, thus more buying plat/items, so I'll be not srupised if it does Lyth

Archived