Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There is a lack of insectoid warframes

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

8 minutes ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

That looks like it'd be a Garuda skin tbh. Or a Marvel/Transformers character 

Gimme bug Mom I'd Like to Forma with a phat abdomen. Mosquito Mom from One Punch Man when? 

Its Waspinator from Transformers: Beast Wars (there's a lot of bugbot references here) ... yeah would've thought about it if I already had Garuda... 

In response to the title, no there doesn't. What we need is to exterminate all forms of bug life purely for my benefit so that I don't have to see them again.

I don't care how badly that'll affect the ecosystem, we don't need insects, no one needs insects. 

*Insert string of expletives regarding how much I hate them*

15 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

In response to the title, no there doesn't. What we need is to exterminate all forms of bug life purely for my benefit so that I don't have to see them again.

I don't care how badly that'll affect the ecosystem, we don't need insects, no one needs insects. 

Just consider how fantastic it would be...

A-Bugs-Life.jpg

I'm very curious how you managed Titania in your arsenal though ... how is she?

17 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Even the hummingbird moth? :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0qm_L_HPdM

Look how cute it is!

2 minutes ago, FerockQuartz said:

Just consider how fantastic it would be...

*Considers it*

Image result for no gif

Just now, nslay said:

Even the hummingbird moth? 😞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0qm_L_HPdM

Look how cute it is!

I'm 95% certain I've seen that particular insect before, on these forums even, and due to that I am not going to be clicking the link. I'm having a nice chill day, just woke up from a nice little nap, planning a Poker night.

I don't need that [redacted] popping up on my screen.

5 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I'm 95% certain I've seen that particular insect before, on these forums even, and due to that I am not going to be clicking the link. I'm having a nice chill day, just woke up from a nice little nap, planning a Poker night.

I don't need that [redacted] popping up on my screen.

I'm sure you've seen it, but I'd be surprised if you saw it here.

That's the real deal cute hummingbird moth drinking nectar from flowers. It's nothing like those blood-drinking butterflies that I could have linked if I was wanting to be mean!

I don't know. Some insects are obviously a threat to our health, but most of them are like little roombas existing out in the world doing their own little thing to keep the world spinning. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Titania isn't it

Khora is far from it

How come after 6 years and 40+ warframes we haven't got a single insect themed warframe 

It's really a bummer because insects are a treasure of potential warframe ideas 

From high mobility hoppers, to battle tanks

Well Rhino scarab sect skin exists i guess...

Rhino-ceros Beetle. o -o

Seriously though, a bug themed warframe is not a bug. With this game's style and anatomy it should look different enough for it to not be a problem for them, if it still is then it's straight up ridiculous on their part... The game shouldn't be stopped from doing it because of that.

I've never head of anyone looking at Anub Arak or Kha Zix and being like oMg ItS ab Ug so DiSgUstAng im scawed :((((((((

4 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Titania isn't it

Titania + Mab helmet + Agile animation totally IS it, especially when you do her in shades of green.   Looks like a demented praying mantis.  (that's my look 🙂)

Edited by Krenlik