Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There is a lack of insectoid warframes

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

Titania isn't it

Khora is far from it

How come after 6 years and 40+ warframes we haven't got a single insect themed warframe 

It's really a bummer because insects are a treasure of potential warframe ideas 

From high mobility hoppers, to battle tanks

Well Rhino scarab sect skin exists i guess...

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Go make a concept then? Nothing is stopping you from making a frame concept with that theme. It's a little more productive than asking why we don't have something.

There are already so many concepts out there that i like

For my concept to get any recognition i need to dedicate time for a concept art and detailed ability description, but DE doesn't take concepts seriously anymore

There's the typhus one that's very famous and DE acknowledged it but it's a bit nidus-ish 

Also DE doesn't really look in concepts tab anymore 

Well, we have Inaros, the scarab themed warframe. Titania, although you're disliking her, is fairy/butterfly themed. Ash has locust/insectoid elements in his design. Nidus has his maggots as well as some other insect-like features.

Also Trinity as we all know is a lobster.

But we are still waiting for a spider themed frame so yeah, I don't mind.

• Like 1

Just now, ant99999 said:

Well, we have Inaros, the scarab themed warframe. Titania, although you're disliking her, is fairy/butterfly themed. Ash has locust/insectoid elements in his design. Nidus has his maggots as well as some other insect-like features.

Also Trinity as we all know is a lobster.

But we are still waiting for a spider themed frame so yeah, I don't mind.

And Rhino can be a scarab too

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I'm pretty sure once we get an insect warframe with nice booty you'll change your mind

That's about as likely as me liking a Bethseda Game Studios game, the Riven system and Nightwave, all at once. AKA Not happening! Also, they're video game characters, so I don't exactly care about that. DE won't suddenly make 2B a Warframe, so, again, not happening, and screw all those disgusting insects.

Edited by Gabbynaru

40 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Titania isn't it

Khora is far from it

How come after 6 years and 40+ warframes we haven't got a single insect themed warframe 

It's really a bummer because insects are a treasure of potential warframe ideas 

From high mobility hoppers, to battle tanks

Well Rhino scarab sect skin exists i guess...

*Sad Nidus Noises*