Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mother Mask from Nakak

Reanimated_Acolyte

Well well, they were supposedly "in game" but now they "fixed" the norg one? Yeah...... I'll stand by my previous post in this thread. Stop making EVERY single piece of gear RNG. It's been more than 3 weeks now with no Norg/Lotus mask. 
Add them in and stop wasting everyone's time. 

Edited by LeaserResael

This is one of those little papercuts that is going to fester into long term subtle resentment. 

The kind that is going to be the grain of sand that pushes someone over the edge when they are dealing with something else in the game. Warframe is strewn with so many little "but why?" and those are going to be IMO what eventually bring it down, that extra loading screen, that QOL update that never came, the random store rotation that pushes maybe two items because it locks three floofs in perpetual stock. etc etc.

On 2019-09-23 at 2:04 PM, Oreades said:

This is one of those little papercuts that is going to fester into long term subtle resentment. 

The kind that is going to be the grain of sand that pushes someone over the edge when they are dealing with something else in the game. Warframe is strewn with so many little "but why?" and those are going to be IMO what eventually bring it down, that extra loading screen, that QOL update that never came, the random store rotation that pushes maybe two items because it locks three floofs in perpetual stock. etc etc.

Yea those stupid Floofs should've either been added to the rotation, or her shop had new slots added to make up for them. I don't know anyone who even uses those Affinity flares.

Still, nothing special today too... I mean Nakak can sell more items.  Why he only bring 5, and repeat every same rewords that he brings same as other days?

Their are 2 flares (red one and blue one), 3 Tusk floofs.  I got that.  Some people use flares, and some people need tons of floofs for decorate their oditor.

The list of masks are:

Grineer, Volt, Trinity, Excalibur, Mag, Revenant that use quest.

So, they are 6 masks, 2 flares, 3 Tusk floofs.  

If floofs must stay their, why their are no other rewords? If Nakak brings 3-5 non-floofs rewords, they can still have a lot of combinations to bring masks or flares.

I checked Nakak since Gauss update, and I never seen new masks.  Are they forgot to upload? Maybe it could happened.  Dev need to go Tokyo Game Show, which makes Prime time and Devstream did not played few times.  If this was happened because of TGS, they can just say they will put things after updates.  

Now almost 2 month passing, Atlas prime will launch next week, and we still need to know what happened to the masks.  I am very sure that Dev team, or other members of DE should tell us what happened to the masks, and what will happen.

1 minute ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

The solution is simple rotate the thumper floofs out so there isn't 3 static items eating up store slots

Even simpler: don't have a rotation at all. Keep the price randomisation for all I care, but don't leave item availability up to RNG, that's just begging for frustration.

On 2019-09-10 at 7:18 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hey, just clarifying! The Norg Mask and the Mother's Mask are both part of Nakak's inventory rotation, but they aren't always available. The rotation is random, so we can't say exactly when they'll arrive, but they certainly will! Both were added in-game with Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

Well today is september 25, checked everyday rotations since the update drop. Still no new masks, they say fixed the norg one a week ago but nothing lol people are keeping track of the rotations to check it easily

I've been so hyped for the new masks, but I am almost certain the two new masks don't exist by this point. I haven't seen them in any rotation, nor anyone wearing them. They really should just either force them to be in the table or change/remove the mask rotation entirely. Waiting 17 hours to be let down and to not know what the requirements to purchase the new masks are, is extremely aggravating. I really hope they fix this without having to wait weeks for the mask to appear.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.7

e8e65653438ce5442d42fc31ca66845b.jpg  

Changes:

• The Norg Mask, Mother’s Mask, and Grineer Mask now have a higher chance of appearing in Nakak’s store. This also fixes an issue where they would never appear - sorry!

We will see... >.>