Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POLL: Kill OR Save The Lotus (Community Opinion)

VotumPrime

On 2019-09-08 at 11:51 AM, negativenull said:

" The unbiased option" actual options are don't care about the character, kill not attached to the character, or save so its easier for the writers.

No bias here at all.

In his defense a mod merged his new thread into the old one.

And in ... not his defense, he never fixed it.

Edited by rapt0rman

1 minute ago, rapt0rman said:

Though it's also now hidden in the middle of the thread, you're better off just fixing the main post.

Yeah. I will fix the title of the thread.

1 minute ago, (PS4)CodyXSavageX said:

The lotus was just inheriting Margulis’s will it’s time for us to grow up and inherit her will for ourselves and finish the mission 

Actually, one thing I am unsure of is whether or not Margulis met Natah in person and actually talked to each other.

1 hour ago, Padre_Akais said:

The whole "Mom asks child to commit mass genocide" thing doesn't do it for you?

lion king animation GIF

Spoiler

Mass genocide of a race that would traffic premium humans, torture them so that they lose all sense of self, identity and will, and then transfer their own consciousness into them?

Did we kill any other elements of the Orokin, like the merchants and craftsmen that are still their own faction today?

Edited by nslay

5 hours ago, Sean said:

"Holo-lotus" is just a filter.

It took little effort on DE's part and changed nothing.

Killing the character would require someone new to take their place as it would make no sense for the Lotus (even Ordis' version) to keep talking to the player.

Why do we need someone to replace Lotus? I for one want her annoying in-mission pop-ups to end! We don't need her. At all. 

I am curious what DE is going to do as regards of the Lotus.

Now if I where on DE writers panel or whatever I would suggest something like this:
To tie all things together...

Lotus dies at the hand of a story line quest that is "doomed" to sucesfull saving Lotus.
Nora will find out. 
Because we all have been good Tenno to her with all the Nightwave stuff we have done Nora will take over the role that Lotus had mostly for us.
Ingame mission info.
Maybe in the future even make big reveals that Nora might be Orokin or evolved Sentient or whatever.

If you want to tie in Stalker into this make a nightwave all about him. (or an intermission nightwave)

Anyway just my 2 cents.
Now if this actualy makes it in the game you will know you read it here first. 😋