Wabac

What's the best polearm? (not zaws)

Question

Im only mr 7 im looking into tonbo but theres not much builds out there

11 answers to this question

The two that immediately stick out for me are the Lesion and the Cassowar. Both status oriented, slash based, and extremely powerful.

• Upvote 1

Get Guandao its pretty good for crit builds, or if you want status get Cassowar I use both of these depnding on the situation

Guandao, at Mastery 4. My favorite and main polearm and melee overall. Also my top weapon in the game by far. Mod for crit and you're set.

Now off to wait for the eventual riven disposition drop to level 1 after Melee 3.0.

Orthos Prime is amazing.  The only downside is it's Riven-Rating.

Tonbo is often overlooked (and can become godlike if you're in the business for Rivens)

Lesion is beyond insane. Especially on the hands of Status dmg dealing frames.

Cassowar is awesome. Great reach on it. I've got a riven with reach and with Primed reach it gives it over 300% extra. Room clearer. 

Lesion is also a monster and with a condition overload build you'll destroy everything.

Guandao for crits plus huge reach, Cassowar for status plus huge reach, Lesion for status and terrific damage when I don't care about huge reach--those are my favorites.

Honorary mention to Serro for pure elemental and lightsaber sounds.  Mostly the lightsaber sounds.

3 hours ago, MrTitan123 said:

The two that immediately stick out for me are the Lesion and the Cassowar. Both status oriented, slash based, and extremely powerful.

^ This plus Orthos Prime.

Guandao or Orthos Prime, both have low MR lock, and very easy to get. Cassowar is also good if you are into status damage. Most polearm are decent in this game,  I will stay away from sydon, serro or kesheg