Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank 17 test

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

12 answers to this question

14 hours ago, (PS4)dracoromanov112 said:

I’m having trouble with the mastery rank 17 . test and don’t have ember or equinox trying to use saryn but still have trouble any know what Warframe would be best for this?

use titania, fly over the orb to hit them, and shoot the nemies while flying

This is how i did it

• Like 1

advanced Timed Exterminate Test
This test requires the player to kill 30 Infested targets within a time limit.
Tips

• There will be a sphere that upon destruction will grant the player +7 seconds. It can only be harmed with melee.
    • Thrown melee weapons like DEGlaive Glaive, Kestrel Kestrel and GrnBoomerang Halikar don't deal any damage to the spheres when thrown.
    • Spin attack of AHBoltace Telos Boltace can destroy the spheres. As the spheres have object-based health, line of sight is not required to damage them.
    • The charge attacks from TnoGunblade Redeemer and TnoGunbladeAuto Sarpa cannot harm the spheres.

Finished it a day or two ago with Titania (without 4th skill), Harpak and Halikar. Tried about 6 times until I realized that I should focus more on spheres than on enemies.

On 2019-09-21 at 5:23 PM, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Focus primarily on the orbs. Always go after them as soon as they spawn.

Must agree with that, it helped me to finish this with 20+ secs.

On 2019-09-21 at 1:54 PM, -AxHx-Vile said:

Any frame with enemy radar, maybe a sprint speed mod, long range melee for the orbs for convenience, a primary like ignis (wraith) for easy killing the enemies also helps. Then just any frame really.
Don't forget you can practice endlessly through Simaris' room (on the right)

The trick is good  parkour and enemy sense mod. You dont need any special frame. You just need to be good at parkour and kill them as you run to get the orbs . Ignis Is cool for that and Orthos prime for orbs (++ range), I used loki, because of is agility, but any other will sufice i think...