Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we have any chance to founders pack to buy again?

LastGodMars

İt's been 6 years,cmon I don't think this first founders pack buyers stand still in game,warframe is so much changed and we collectioners still want this,I want support this topic.We deserve equality and justice, it's not our fault we weren't there when the game came out and didn't get that package

12 minutes ago, LastGodMars said:

We deserve equality and justice, it's not our fault we weren't there when the game came out and didn't get that package

This made me exhale out my nose a little bit. Almost had a full laugh, but not quite there yet.

• Like 10

Maybe you can buy or not replyers,but Warframe have much users now,now users who are not aware of the existence of this package, even at that time was able to get this package, or from users who didn't get it but saw there's a lot more I'm sure.If we compare the numbers now, if that's more right of the majority,I think those who don't get it are more right about being able to get it

You're not a collector though, i checked your profile and you only have 11 warframes. You don't even have any prime warframes, so why pretend you care about this one when evidently you don't care about the majority of warframes?

I think you're most likely only want it because you know you can't get it. If excalibur prime is not exclusive, you probably won't even care. Here's the thing, the soonest Excalibur Prime is available again, high chance you're not gonna get it, because then it's no longer exclusive anymore so you don't want it.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, LastGodMars said:

I don't think this first founders pack buyers stand still in game

I assume you are saying that all the "first Founders" already quit the game.
Tell you what, you are wrong. I'm one of those Founders. And just because you failed to do some research on this whole topic I don't want you to ever get your hands on the Founders stuff.

• Like 12

You can buy the founder pack just as much as you can be one of the original signers of the declaration of independence. 

It's easy to say you'd pay this kind of money after it becomes a success. Those rewards are for the people that took a chance on a game or company that could've flopped. Their money made this game possible. 

Basically what you're saying is "I would've used those numbers for the lottery if I had known they would've won."

Well freaking duh.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, LastGodMars said:

If we compare the numbers now, if that's more right of the majority,I think those who don't get it are more right about being able to get it

This got a partial "heh" out of me. That's as close to a laugh as this thread is gonna get from me, sadly. 

14 minutes ago, LastGodMars said:

I said "I don't think"it is clear that this is my view,not cutting information

And your view is highly misinformed and poorly thought out. I'll take bets on whether or not you can figure out why.

Strange, I just want to say that if they bring this package back, some of you won't be missing.only me and those who think like me will have the right to take it again.short, I don't want your excalibur Prime or your skana Prime or your lato prime. I want people who think that way to have the right to buy it again.I know peoples want because in my region spread a false news someones say darvo sell Excalibur prime and everyone go darvo 

vor 59 Minuten schrieb LastGodMars:

We deserve equality and justice,

I want you, specivically, not to get it, simply because of your overblown sense of entitlement.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb LastGodMars:

I want people who think that way to have the right to buy it again.

They contractually don't have the right. This has been discussed hundreds of times.

• Like 7

if the goal of Warframe is to honor the players in the organization,it should not be to hide the items in the game from others because they can still be used in the game and are available in the game mechanics,if you cannot give the items you provide to someone to the other user in the same game it is called inequality,simple.if these players were given a special appearance I would really think it was to honour them and I wouldn't have heard the need to bring up a subject like that.But what's in this package is the game's playable paraphernalia that is part of the game's mechanics

10 minutes ago, LastGodMars said:

if these players were given a special appearance I would really think it was to honour them and I wouldn't have heard the need to bring up a subject like that.

Don't lie.
If we Founders got a cosmetic you would have made this same exact thread. You want the Founders stuff because you don't have it. For no other reason you want it. If it wasn't a frame or weapons but a skin, you would want to get your hands on the skin.
Just man up and accept that you are too late. And really, play the game for real before making this thread. You are MR12. You don't even have an Operator. You talk about supporting the game, but all you did was basically just testing the game so far. Chances are you will quit soon. At the same time there are still a lot of Founders still playing the game. So really, what do you deserve over those Founders?

Just so nobody jumps at my throat. I don't think that Founders are better in any way. But if OP is entitled, I think it's fair to use some entitlement against them.

• Like 6

You know what? i checked OP's profile. And he actually participate in Grineer Informer event at July 2013 and Fusion MOA event at May 2013. Excalibur Prime founders package started from 18th december 2012 and ended at 1st november 2013. Anyone playing at that time must've known and had the chance.

So OP is lying that he didn't get the chance. He knew about founders package but choose to ignore it. 

22 минуты назад, Rekkou сказал:

You know what? i checked OP's profile. And he actually participate in Grineer Informer event at July 2013 and Fusion MOA event at May 2013. Excalibur Prime founders package started from 18th december 2012 and ended at 1st november 2013. Anyone playing at that time must've known and had the chance.

So OP is lying that he didn't get the chance. He knew about founders package but choose to ignore it. 

I never played before U13 and I have those scores too. That's a bug.

• Like 1

I've said it once, I'll say it again.  Even those this thread reeks of some troll.

I wouldn't care if they re-introduced Excalibur Prime.  It's the ugliest damn Frame out there anyways (Jumpsuit with a key smashed on his face), and Umbra is superior to it anyways, while being several thousand times cooler looking.

• Like 1

the fact that I don't have an operator or that I have an mr 12 doesn't make any connection to this.I'm a world of tanks player, and I saw this.world of tanks is replacing some tanks, with new tanks, and the old tanks remain in their owners such as the Warframe founders pack this old tanks can't be taken or buy,but these old tanks are removed from the game mechanics.they can only be played in random battle and can't be played in other episodes.But founders items can affect the game and be in the game

4 minutes ago, LastGodMars said:

the fact that I don't have an operator or that I have an mr 12 doesn't make any connection to this.

It means that you didn't really play the game at all, and you are asking for something like founders stuff, which got the game really started.

5 minutes ago, LastGodMars said:

I'm a world of tanks player, and I saw this.world of tanks is replacing some tanks, with new tanks, and the old tanks remain in their owners such as the Warframe founders pack this old tanks can't be taken or buy,but these old tanks are removed from the game mechanics.they can only be played in random battle and can't be played in other episodes.But founders items can affect the game and be in the game

Now you are comparing items that you can get by simply playing the game with Founders stuff which was offered to get the game started financially. DE even said on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS that it won't come back.
How about, before we go on with this thread, you go and make your homework on that matter.

Strange these founder pack threads are usually in general discussion, still doesn't change that op can't handle the concept of it ain't coming back.

I get the appeal of the founders stuff but we got alternatives now. Excal umbral, lato vandal and prisma skana. These are equivalent or arguably better than the founder primes.

You missed your chance get over it