Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do people even fail in this game

S.Dust

22 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

its determined by the amounts of 2's active (rapid cast rate and amount) as well as the state of 2s and proximity

when the right ratio hits in stack a rad proc occurs on your nova

Are you using Antimatter Absorb? This only happens to me when I use the augment. It's often amusing, I've accidentally killed the rest of the squad before, they are always very puzzled. 🙂

4 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I agree with some of your points.  But i do not believe de can realistically create a hardmode that would satisfy people whom are purely after a challenge.

Distuptions, arbitrations, world bosses, nightmare missions, the daily sortie, and infinitely scaling enemies are de's attempt to satisfy the more hardcore players.  And people are still not happy.  De can't actually win.  And even if they create something that works.  It'll get figured out and made easy by hardcore players in a week.

De is also worse off if they rush content that isn't complete.  In times of content draought its good to persue other hobbies.

Warframe just isn't a game that's going to keep the hardcore challenge driven folks engrossed.  It's designed more for the average player.

Even as a average player in ruffly 2 years i have most of the games weapons, frames, mods, focus trees, etc.

I still enjoy just cracking skulls and don't need to over specialize builds.

You can play the modes that infinitely scale and eventually reach the difficulty you seem to want.  But would it be worth it? I don't even think that would satisfy you.

Doing some Endurance runs long enough to the point enemies do become a challenge is quite satisfying, but the problem is that I still have to go 2-3 hours become the enemies are at a level that I enjoy fighting against. But usually by then, my friends have either left the squad, or I just don't have the time. 

What I'd like that would satisfy both sides would just be to add a hard/elite mode to all mission nodes. 

Like jumping into a Saturn Telesto Exterminate on Hard mode would make the enemies level 200+, i don't care if the rewards don't scale up, I mean it would be nice, but I just want the instant challenge and not having to find the challenges through only endurance runs only. Why is the highest exterminate we can possibly obtain in a level 80-100 sortie mission? 

I just feel like DE still has a lot to improve, and their are definitely ways to make changes that I think would effect the game in a positive way, and without effecting others in a negative way. If some players don't want to play on this hard mode, they don't have to. The players that do want to however, will be able to. 

Plus I still don't know why DE won't allow for better scaling rewards. I'm sure no one enjoys seeing a 2,500 Credit reward pop up at the 3 hour mark of a survival. The Risk Vs Reward needs to be more properly balanced. 

Edited by (XB1)l Saminator l

1 hour ago, (XB1)l Saminator l said:

Doing some Endurance runs long enough to the point enemies do become a challenge is quite satisfying, but the problem is that I still have to go 2-3 hours become the enemies are at a level that I enjoy fighting against. But usually by then, my friends have either left the squad, or I just don't have the time. 

What I'd like that would satisfy both sides would just be to add a hard/elite mode to all mission nodes. 

Like jumping into a Saturn Telesto Exterminate on Hard mode would make the enemies level 200+, i don't care if the rewards don't scale up, I mean it would be nice, but I just want the instant challenge and not having to find the challenges through only endurance runs only. Why is the highest exterminate we can possibly obtain in a level 80-100 sortie mission? 

I just feel like DE still has a lot to improve, and their are definitely ways to make changes that I think would effect the game in a positive way, and without effecting others in a negative way. If some players don't want to play on this hard mode, they don't have to. The players that do want to however, will be able to. 

Plus I still don't know why DE won't allow for better scaling rewards. I'm sure no one enjoys seeing a 2,500 Credit reward pop up at the 3 hour mark of a survival. The Risk Vs Reward needs to be more properly balanced. 

That is true.  It should be easy enough for de to let us select the level of the enemies when entering a map.  I would be game for that.  Since yea running a infinite map for hrs is not always possible.

For the open worlds or bounties not much though.

De is not likely to do this though. As other things have their attention.

On 2019-10-15 at 12:25 PM, 844448 said:

Define "challenging content"

I tried to make something on Feedback, some people posted good ideas if you want to join in.

On sustainability... I have to ask you to hold that thought. Still juggling ideas on my phone.

I used to fail at Corpus Spy missions, but apparently all I needed was the extra time granted by Intruder and I can now actually do them flawlessly.

Solo'd my first Corpus Spy Sortie today, I actually felt accomplished overcoming one of my bigger weaknesses in Corpus hacking.