Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do people even fail in this game

S.Dust

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

Down because they have a teammate. If solo they would fail left and right

If I fail, it's usually with a squad and not solo. I usually the carry of the squad, so when there is a squad mate who is having troubles, it's getting difficult as I'm now focused on babysitting rather then the objective.
It still happens in solo missions, but you will usually find me failing in level ~100 missions...

Depends on their willingness to push 'win' buttons.

If they don't (or heaven forbid the game doesn't let them) then the game puts up a pretty nice degree of resistence for the most part. No dark souls, but it doesn't have to be.

If they do, then no.

9 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Daily reminder that Djinn and Sacrifice exist.

I think I've had sacrifice actually trigger correctly like eight times since it was added to the game. 

Every other instance it's just wasted time until I've bled out and I would have been better off just holding X.... In fact I think I've suggested it in the past that when the player has Sacrifice that holding X kicks in Sacrifice instead of the normal respawn. And yes Sacrifice is in my first and or second mod slot for priority on the Sentinels that I still have it equipped to. 

Now if you're specifically referencing Djinn because of it's Rebirth mod augment, IMHO that is absolute garbage tier. It would be maybe OK at 30 seconds but now worst case scenario if I really want consistent vacuum I'll just take my Kavat because I can actually spatula them off the ground whenever I feel like it. 

7 minutes ago, 844448 said:

I don't think all warframe players can survive 90 seconds for the next sacrifice

More like you're going to be done with the mission by the time Rebirth finally gets around to kicking in.

It might have been tolerable at 30seconds but 90.... just oof.....

It still tickles me that DE went out of their way to make sure Sacrifice and Rebirth wouldn't sully the purity of Arbitrations.... in the off .0000000003% chance that anyone could keep Djinn alive when starchart mobs can shred that Djinn in seconds. So realistically that combo was never gonna work anyhow. 

Edited by Oreades

22 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Kinda as the title said when was the last time you actually failed a mission cause I honestly don't see it happen except in maybe spy missions and I think that says so much about the difficulty of this game.

Any time I don't play gara in arbitration defense we fail.  Also, people get killed and insta quit all the time, if that counts.

29 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Kinda as the title said when was the last time you actually failed a mission cause I honestly don't see it happen except in maybe spy missions and I think that says so much about the difficulty of this game.

Seen a lot of folks roflfail them Spy missions during Sorties. 

Sometimes people's Tridolon hunts would go 4x3 when they have been going for 5x3, or 3x3 when they've been aiming at 4x3. 

That's about it, to be honest. 

Failing a mission is mostly a thing in public missions. Public Sortie Spy missions have a decent chance to fail. ^__^

Maybe a public Sortie Spy mission is true "endgame content". More difficult than Eidolons I think... ^__^

Edited by Afterburner_X