Update 26: The Old Blood

[DE]Megan

Kinda unrelated but I posted about this months ago and it's never been fixed..
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1122600-nezha-yaksha-energy-color/
Also tried on reddit where it also was never seen
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/d9q3ay/nezha_yaksha_helmet_energy/
I'm pretty sure I've owned the skin in it's broken state longer than I've had it functional.

Are you freaking joking DE? 75k standing, then a forma and build time or.... 20p for pre-crafted ones. It's so much easier to earn the plat via trading then do this tedious process. Even for us MR27 players getting a single blueprint of these will take 3 days. We all know most players are even above 25 and what half aren't even above 17?

unknown.png

Now DE's gonna be like " your right. the plat is too low. 60p."

Edited by Fire2box

Lichs: No comment until I play.

Ember and Vauban reworks I've already commented on in both Devstream and Prime Time threads, and I don't see that anything's changed, so no point in reposting, previous post is here.
If my take changes once I've played with them, we'll see.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The conversation of tight capacity already exists without the addition of the Exilus Weapon Mod Slot, so we’re making these Slots default Polarities, meaning all Exilus Weapon Mods are - (Naramon) or V (Madurai) Polarity. 

Well, that'll save me the forma I'd have to polarize the slot with, so that's something.
But it doesn't change the fact that a weapon I'm heavily invested in (Primed mods, Rivens) tend to have very heavy/restricted builds to begin with.
When I reviewed, after the Prime Time stream, the weapons I cared to have a WExilus for would need all slots polarized, leaving my very little build flexibility.
It's like the opposite of Aura Formas.

Until and unless this is no longer the case, I'll pass. Not worth the price of admittance.

• True Punishment - Add 40% Critical Chance, but reduces the chance to add to the Combo Counter by -10%

Since this is unchanged from Prime Time, I'll simply quote myself:

On 2019-10-26 at 2:07 AM, Chroia said:

True Steel -> 60%, no malus.
Sacrificial Steel -> 88%, no malus.
Sacrifical Steel (2) -> 110%, no malus.

Err, between the actual effect and opportunity cost, the benefit this provides might be highly overcosted.

Weeping Wounds at 60% per stack was considered 'too much'?

On 2019-10-20 at 6:24 AM, Chroia said:

Weeping Wounds - Increases Status chance in a Stacking Multiplier, increased to 60% at max level.

WW is undertuned (because status chance over 100% does nothing, so the devs try to avoid passing it, if I had to guess).
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad for the buff.
But unless that's an additive 60% (like the MS/BR interaction), and barring implementing "orange status" for over 100% status, or significant changes to melee statlines, or combo tiers are really easy to build; it really really needs to be a larger %, or at very least to grant its base bonus from a standstill (read: more or less 0 combo) - so it can be used to play with proc weighting, if nothing else.

Since I see nothing about "orange status", I hope this means combo is ludicrously easy to build.

Glad to hear you're pleased with the Arbitration changes.
Also, good changes on the Defectors/round and Vitus drop bug and indicator.

More of the droptable Mods that have been available since Arbitrations’ release (Vigorous Swap and Rolling Guard) will be moved to the Arbiters’ offerings for Vitus, replacing their percentages with more Endo. 

Wonderful!
Any chance of the same for the auras? Or the option of cashing them in at the NPC for Vitus?

Catchmoon Changes:

If I wanted to hug something to kill it, I'd be using melee.
Time to rethink my Arbitration loadout. Limited options with sufficient puncthrough or AoE to deal with the drones through a crowd of invulnerable, unMezzable mobs.

Weapon stats will now be reflected in a slightly more rounded way. Innate Damage is added before anything on the weapon happens - boosting the weapons base Damage and then renormalizes the Damage percentages. This makes Elemental Mods stack in a way you would expect.

Sorry, what?
I can't figure out what means.

Edit:
Just caught this:

Disc Duration is now a base of 10 seconds and is increased by the Combo Multiplier

But but the whole point of deploying the Zenistar disc was to not have to have squishies in melee  >_<
Goddammit.

And on a completely unrelated note, here's a thought:
When you drastically change a piece of gear, please consider refunding any Lens players might have on it.

Lua Lenses are a pain in the behind to build up to, and either having one nixed by dev fiat, or having to continue using a loadout you don't enjoy anymore because that's where your lenses are kinda sucks.
As far as the latter goes, good thing ESO meta squads exist, and don't require specific weapons, I guess.

Edited by Chroia
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, MAGNUS_MAGNETO said:

Hours and hours invested in my critic based zaws wasted, even rivens respectively

Hope that i´m wrong

Thanks for this massive content update, anyway

This was known since melee 3.0 was announced without phase 1 being released.

People like me focused on different riven stuff, like redeemer with damage and crit instead of combo counter and such, same for atterax and zaws.

You should have listened to the playerbase, which were already complaining at the region-chat ingame.

Like, I'm happy for the update, but wow does Ash feel absolutely terrible now with the combo changes, at least with my 250% str build that focused on high combos for shadows and meleeing. That combined with the Bullet Dance stance being gimped heavily due to no more one tap range shots while moving makes the way I liked to play completely moot, doesn't help that I invested Umbral Forma and the like into this.

Congratulations DE, you screwed me over for about 1K plat for now useless mods. You can be 100% sure that you wont see a single penny from me ever again. I'm not playing for too long but seeing how you treat the players is disgusting. I was heaving fun with the melee system as it was, I liked getting stronger over time, now u gated it all and ruined everything. Yay, I can do 30 min runs now until my dmg isnt enough to kill mobs anymore. Considering that endurance runs were the  whole endgame you f*cked the endgame up even more *slow clap*. Lucky destiny 2 is free now....might be a crap game but at least the devs arent activly trying to suck all the fun out of it. 

• Like 5

Blood rush is now not even worth equipping; even on the fragor you need 4x combo to hit orange crit territory, condition overload on the other hand gives sky high numbers...

At 25% crit (dual zoren as an example) at 5x combo you have only 100% crit.

I get it that the damage is higher, but no one plays melee to see high white attack damage... those small text numbers hurt my feels.

Dumbed down combo system too. Shattered Village is now just mash melee and hold aim 😞

Edited by aNNomaNd3r

4 minutes ago, Cha0zb0rn said:

Congratulations DE, you screwed me over for about 1K plat for now useless mods. You can be 100% sure that you wont see a single penny from me ever again. I'm not playing for too long but seeing how you treat the players is disgusting. I was heaving fun with the melee system as it was, I liked getting stronger over time, now u gated it all and ruined everything. Yay, I can do 30 min runs now until my dmg isnt enough to kill mobs anymore. Considering that endurance runs were the  whole endgame you f*cked the endgame up even more *slow clap*. Lucky destiny 2 is free now....might be a crap game but at least the devs arent activly trying to suck all the fun out of it. 

QQ