Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone found a larvling since the hotfix?

pauli133

I've been on Plato, Cassini, Adaro, maybe another place or two, at least ten times this evening, solo and in groups, and NO LARVLINGS.

I've verified that I don't currently have a Lich - vanquished #4 this afternoon. Picked up all four of those on Plato, btw. Now, nothing.

Tried a bunch of nodes on saturn (capture, assassinate, defense, sabotage, rescue), I see the yellow flash to indicate one will spawn but there's no kuva guardian message, no icon for a larva, nothing. It seems to be broken.

Edited by Masquerine

4 hours ago, chofranc said:

Try Cassini on Saturn, is the best place to farm them.

Cassini breaks for me half the time. The map will double spawn almost, and the exit cursor gets lost. Have to go away from it in a giant circle usually to "trigger" Lotus telling me that Grineer are around. It's like, I enter, the Capture Target is alone, and then it takes 5-10 minutes of jumping to find where TF I need to go.

Nope i did 11x lvl 30 solo missions yesterday evening ... nothing ... this update is the biggest joke and the hotfixes were no real solution to address the real gameplay problems with the kuva liches. I really lost all hope for that game. This bug?? is just the cherry on top.

All of mine have spawned on adaro.  And I have gotten one since the most recent PC hotfix.  That being said I had to run several missions before it did spawn and I did get the flash with no kuva guardian message or larvaling.

Before the most recent update though I did get several kuva guardian messages about one spawning and not have one spawn.  I even had one time where I did get a kuva guardian message that said something like the clone rat has gone too far the Queen's will not be pleased suggesting the larvaling failed.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

9 часов назад, pauli133 сказал:

I've been on Plato, Cassini, Adaro, maybe another place or two, at least ten times this evening, solo and in groups, and NO LARVLINGS.

I've verified that I don't currently have a Lich - vanquished #4 this afternoon. Picked up all four of those on Plato, btw. Now, nothing.

How many have u killed? maybe there is a cap?

I ran alot of Cassini on Saturn , Ariel on uranus and the exterminate on sedna last night without any message from the guardians.  Cassini seem really broke tho with some times I only get 5 enemies to spawn in the whole mission.

I did get 1 larva on exterminate on sedna for my friend but after that they just stopped spawning.

Edited by Emolition

1 hour ago, CephalonSolo said:

Yesterday spent 1 h but in the end found him , and no need for the mercy kill to get the kuva , I thing this hotfix is a bit broken XD 

I think some of that last hotfix had bits that they were working on but haven't implemented yet that being one of them.  The other one being able to combine duplicates of the same weapon if you get one that has a better bonus that's not in the game yet either.

I got my last larveling 8 hours ago by going solo on capture mission at Saturn (Cassini).
It's a bit tricky, because after the flickering I had to wait nearly 1 minute (to long for most capture missions) until the larveling was marked on the map.
I recommend to slow down a bit and start fighting only some close mobs after the flickering, to give the game time for spawning the larveling.

Edited by M4T2E

9 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

The problem might be that you're running Capture missions. I've had much better luck on the longer mission types such as Exterminate or Rescue.

I switched to Captures after running four or five long Exterminates in a row, with no luck there.

I'll run some more Adaro, I guess.

Edited by pauli133