Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I guess we have our sustainable content now

On 2019-11-06 at 6:03 AM, Anthraxicus said:

That was the last patch. I can't bring myself to waste 2 or more hours of my gaming time playing missions I don't want to play just for that.

and you are willing to spend HOURS in a week doing Hydron, Mot, and the occasional resource farm?

Edit: also Yes I did assume you use Hydron, but if you are not, fair, though you can at least see my point with the average player right?

Edited by Flameduel

On 2019-11-09 at 8:25 AM, HugintheCrow said:

See, that's exactly what we need though.

On 2019-11-09 at 9:58 AM, Flameduel said:

Though to be fair, it would be fun if we got an Ara-ara type character

Bet someone will have a harem of this in one day right after they add this as new personality

On 2019-11-06 at 7:57 AM, 844448 said:

Not rewarding? Being honest it's the same thing voiced from other community  where not every drop is good so can someone find me an example of sustainable content that doesn't involve RNG and grinding but at the same time always rewarding for each drop? Would be a good thing to take note from.

Dragon Nest's nests gave the Epic itens at random, but you could salvage the loot if it wasn't for your class for Scale, it also gave scales. Scales were used to craft the epic equipament for your class. So, every run, you were getting near your objective.

Kritika Online had a content that you could only do 2 runs per week per char, and the charce of getting it was horrible, so they added a quest with a box that would drop the equipament for your class after a x number of runs (fail safe).

• Like 1

On 2019-11-06 at 7:57 AM, 844448 said:

And tokens? Well, I haven't heard about sustainable content giving that to give a certain drop because that would cut the grind significantly. At best it only allows reroll on stats.

Just because you got all the rewards, doesn't mean you stop doing it, look at Eidolons, people that do 5x3> probably have all the arcanes 2x from there. They do because of income, PL in this case.

So after you get the rewards, you use that content to profit on it. Selling runs, rewards, etc. Income that you would use to boost your account, upgrading gear, buying other necessary stuff that you still need. You use that content to keep getting stronger.

It is not a sustainable content yet. I'm not getting stronger because of it, I can't profit on it and the rewards aren't that great for me since I really don't need them for nothing, for now, and after getting the weapons, I'm not gonna touch it again unless they do some changes. Give me Kuva Vulkar and then we talk.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Im giving up, my 11th lich gave me again another drakggon. Sustainable content? Not for everyone, i guess that means something...

Lol, all I want is shocking ephemera thingy for my volt, and I think I am not gonna get it for a good while at least. So, no more liches for me too. 

On 2019-11-06 at 1:22 PM, trst said:

As per usual forum fashion we got exactly what people wanted when they either didn't understand what they were asking for or didn't know the reality and ramifications of such additions. I'd hope the forums would learn for once but it seems there will always be more people coming in who need still need to learn the lesson.

They work as a "special" hive mind repeating the same "arguments" over and over again. It was the same with arbitration fixes about "diluting pool table of endo" and im still farming endo on that mode as always due the changes on rotation (and I hate it but I understand there will be always some people desperate for endo) and getting vitus all over the place. Now they are gonna complain about the "fun" factor and how useless the weapons are. I've done liches before the update and I didnt needed the 3 murmurs to know how to kill my lich and the only time I was looking actively for him was when I knew the exact requiem. That was when "was a boring and mindless grind" as it was supossed to be and still had the 8 mods on those days, with kuva floods bug beign more persistent. 

They complain about the grind and then they complain they have nothing to do (while burning themselves to do nasty amounts of liches per day), they complain about the lich beign to easy while maintaining it on level 1 because they dont deal with him until they knew the 3 murmurs and just then fighting it, they complain about the rng on the weapons but without that rng we will start to see again "what I do now?" threads all over the forum and youtubers complaining about content drought (because for them new weapons and frsmes arent content, specially if they are primed frames and weapons) and subsecuently the hive minders following the youtube meme trend.

The system needs tweaks? Yeah, is far from perfect, but I cant understand why the hell people play warframe and complain about rng and farm, when that model is the core of the game (and no, no the fashion frame meme).

2 hours ago, MPonder said:

Just because you got all the rewards, doesn't mean you stop doing it, look at Eidolons, people that do 5x3> probably have all the arcanes 2x from there. They do because of income, PL in this case.

So after you get the rewards, you use that content to profit on it. Selling runs, rewards, etc. Income that you would use to boost your account, upgrading gear, buying other necessary stuff that you still need. You use that content to keep getting stronger.

To profit, I would say it's from requiem mods/relics since mods have charges but for getting stronger, we have no clear limit on how strong we can get and the limit and I don't think getting stronger on other games is infinite like warframe. You will reach max level eventually and stop getting stronger so I don't think it will go forever. Upgrading gear though, how do we see things as upgrading? Mods are our first upgrade then arcanes, I don't think we have more upgrade unless DE add more

On 2019-11-10 at 9:38 PM, MPonder said:

Dragon Nest's nests gave the Epic itens at random, but you could salvage the loot if it wasn't for your class for Scale, it also gave scales. Scales were used to craft the epic equipament for your class. So, every run, you were getting near your objective.

Kritika Online had a content that you could only do 2 runs per week per char, and the charce of getting it was horrible, so they added a quest with a box that would drop the equipament for your class after a x number of runs (fail safe).

Made a tweak proposal for that so every lich is one step closer to your objective

Help me refining the tweak

• 4 weeks later...

It is and will always be the dumbest argument possible when it comes to this game. Compared to EVERY game ever made in history that is not mostly PvP, Warframe is the only one with this level of content, game modes and survivability, pay to play or free to play (feel free to correct me). WoW, even with it's subscription service, has a similar update schedule as warframe but has less overall activities. 

In this one game, you have: 

- Conclave - PvP complete with four game modes, a tiered rewards system and the ability to carry over some mods to PvE. According to frequent players, the only issue is it's too mobile and isn't promoted. Eliminate bullet jumping and the balance gets much better.

- Lunaro - Literally Rocket League with warframes. Balanced with great rules and controls and only needs promotion, competitions and rewards that can work well in PvE.

- Closed world sets with over ten mission types and completely free reign to play as you wish.

- Open world sets with almost too much stuff. Lol!

- Space mobile suit combat with a different class of weapons, anti gravity physics and multiple mission types.

- A Metal Gear Solid level stealth system with multiple levels of enemy alerts and interactions.

- An in-game mini arcade with a fighter simulator, side scroll shooter and side scroll puzzler.

- A very good guitar simulator as well as a really good music maker that actively supports players in missions.

- A damn good lore.

- Content, resources and playtime that's measured in years, not months or sequels.

- A great companion system with each class performing completely different than the other.

- An insane rewards, weapons and customizing system.

- One of the best load out systems in gaming, with a default minimum of over ten completely different abilities to assist you: operator and void powers, warframe with 4 abilities, primary, secondary, melee, companion, archgun and specter.

-etc. Lol!

The problem with Warframe is the player base that either lies, trolls or simply plays too hard, and its susceptibility to simple propaganda. 

• Like 1

AdyThe lich system is really in It's early stage. Later on we will surely get more personalities and factions and more weapons with the factions. But right now there's not much to it.

And they need to take out part of the rng. Getting started with the lich system can be really painful. 

Le 06/11/2019 à 18:29, Anthraxicus a dit :

I am there. I tried going for my first Lich yesterday. Not only I got a weapon I have no interest in getting, Karak, I dropped the whole thing on the massively boring murmur farm. It takes forever to farm all 3 murmurs just to have a chance at killing the Lich to have a chance at rerolling the next weapon. And it's not something I can do organically, playing the game normally. I have to actively complete missions I don't want to do only to farm the thralls. 

Sustainable content should be fun and rewarding, but this is practically designed to make me hate the new mode with boring and long dedicated farming along with a lot of RNG for rewards I have no interest in.

imagine if your current lich has the same weapon that you already have, and it worse than what you already have.. knowing that your grinding for the next few hours is for nothing.. imagine if this happens to you 4 times.. won't you get sick and mad to this kuva lich system?