Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

Are there any plans on giving more ability to make the new Orbiter look less old and worn than just the slider because it's not enough.  Also the lighting is really subpar for a work space let alone for working on your frame's appearance.  All in all really disappointed by the Orbiter remodel on many levels. 

Can we get an update on the item which makes our warframes behave like Excalibur Umbra on transference for a limited time? I'm sorry I don't know how exactly the item's called but as I remember the universal medallions were the replacement items for it because it got delayed for another mainline update.

Sorry but this question isn't directly linked with empyrean, feel free to skip it if you want, but i was wondering if an improvement on blood and gore has ever been a considered idea? Even though its fine as it is, i feel like the razor sharp weapons of the tenno wouldn't just partially dismember a grineer. Again, sorry

18 hours ago, krabbie229 said:

Is there any progress on the 3rd Orb Fight? 

Are the plans on finally introducing the Nef Anyo bossfight? 

Will you add any controllable vehicles to the Orb Vallis as well? 

Are there plans for a phorid rework? 

If you listened to Nora Night by turning on the Orbiter radio while the Redtext for Old Blood was playing, which I only did on a whim, you would have heard that the next season of nightwave has to do with Nef Anyo and Fortuna. 

19 hours ago, Dr.SpaceCake said:

Will we be able to face all the factions, in space battles? (With the Railjack)
Can only remember seeing you play vs Grineer, on devstream;
though I haven't caught devstream in a while, so I might've just missed it.

I do believe the Tennocon demo (with the Railjack picking the squad up from the Orb Vallis) had a battle with a Corpus ship. Personally I'm curious as to how common infested/"derelict" ships will be - Not strictly Orokin Derelict, generally ships taken over by the Infestation. I remember the Jordas Golem saying "there are many more". Maybe we can finally see those too. 

18 hours ago, TheGodofCruelty said:

Yes Please do so, in fact there are multiple things I'd love to see you guys take a closer look at, which include but are not limited to: 

• The Kuva Lich ability stealing that was originally planned, the current system gets kinda boring when all they do is switch teleport you around (radiation lich as example)... also Kuva Ignis please?
  • The ship color customization, especially accents, the gold color is very pretty with the main rooms metallics now but it tints the display stand in your quarters and the tenno pod yellow too, non metallic yellow, looks like a toddler just finger painted the walls pee yellow. a seperate color for the wall decals would be nice too, right now they use the accent color, same problem as with the pod and display stand. (and also even though no screenshot of that but the scratches on the walls near the arsenal and on the floor don't disappear with the slider all the way to the left.)
  Hide contents

5LTt3PI.jpg

Very pretty and nice golden colors (although the metallic colors still look a bit plastic-y)

JUFCAtl.jpg

Heavy smoking area, look at all those parts stained yellow

BfhPFwW.jpg

More smoking damage, even the display is stained, cheap materials and all, also who let the kids finger paint all over my walls? (also roomba photobomb)

Some more questions as well: 

1. Excalibur Deluxe? Any release ETA on that beautiful piece of art? (I really want that pipe...) and whatever happened to that nova skin? Anything in-engine you can show yet?
  2. What about using our liset instead of the Railjack to use as a alternative to travel think stealth frames but in this case smaller ships to explore less flashy than with your Railjack.
  3. Please could we have an extra button for the Archwing Blink? having it on shift is the worst thing ever... it feels clumsy and slows down the whole experience even more than the cooldown does...

THE NOVA SKIN IS OUT! Look at the Devstream 134 poster she's in the left in her deluxe I got so excitedwhen I realised!

lich crossfire exterminate missions give fewer thralls than normal exterminate missions because half of the spawns are corpus. any chance we could swap them out for normal exterminate missions?

several lich missions are listed as exterminate but are not. lua spy and rescue for instance both say they are exterminate missions but you load into spy and rescue missions. there are several sabotage missions throughout the starchart that do this as well. is there a fix planned for this? 

also, why is my parazon'r appearance shared between all my warframes? 

I hope you’d consider this an Empyrean question:  are there any plans on updating the way Dojo management works?

Rising Tide highlighted a few things many of us would like to see:

- projected building planning: previewing what you want your final Dojo map to look like, seeing what it’ll look like 5 room builds in the future. This lets you know ahead of time if you need 5 hallways, or just 4 to fit that dock.

- Individual room ownership: giving clan members build permissions within the confines of a single room so X can have his own room.

- dependency: often room dependencies result in needing to destroy many rooms just to move one.

- Dojo skatepark please?

i will greatly appreciate any discussion of this topic, even if it’s just to hear “no plans right now.” (Not that i’ll be happy if you say that. Just appreciative for the acknowledgement.)

thank you.

With all the changes that melee is getting, using your melee weapon feels swift and fast, however, when changing to primary or secondary weapons, the animations take quite a bit of time and kinda ruins the flow and momentum, so my question is if there is any plans on updating weapon switching so it feels faster and fluid? Maybe instantly so that players can switch weapons on the go while being in mid-air or parkouring, the holster speed mods don't really benefit the fast paced action Warframe has.

1: Valkyr talons fix? They are way slower and less fluid then normal claws like Venka Prime. (Also hystarical assault is used when you try using combos that use blocking)

2: It would be great when you equip the wisp animation set you also get the walking animations.

Can we get the Archwing blink cooldown down to 1 second? At least on the open world places like PoE, Orb Valis, if it's unbalanced in the Empyrean content.

Will there be some Archwing flight mechanic finetuning later? This new version is very bland without gradually getting faster or slowing down. As it is now it lost it's character stopping on a dime in every direction. Maybe target the middle of the two different approaches of the old and new system?

Can we get a better first ability for Itzal? This ability usually is more for classes who want the enemies near them. Itzal isn't a tank so you don't want that. Pulling yourself with it also feels bad and you can smash into something which will hurt your low HP Itzal too.

Will the Archwing get significant new gameplay/overhaul with Empyrean or it will be simply used as a transport vehicle between your Railjack and the target station, just as how we have seen in the Tenno Con demo?

When the next part of railjack launches, And Kuva liches become Crewmembers, Can we have multiple Kuva liches on our Railjack, And will they have the classes like: Engineer, Gunner, ETC. Also, Will the kuva liches bring certain ''Buffs'' to a railjack like for example when they are firing the port and starboard guns, they do a % more damage then normal?

Converted Kuva Liches do minimal damage to enemies and do not use their abilities. Will it be possible in the future to change their equipment or install mods on them in the future, in order to increase their utility?

Will the New War update and Empyrean launch at the same time or will the release date of either be moved?

Is there a chance that we can get an automated trading system so that we don’t have to spend hours in the trade channel?

Since the betrayal of the Lotus, I assume there is a leadership issue on the Tenno side. Will there be a new group/individual that fills that void (syndicates, Tenno Council, or something else)?

21 hours ago, LSG501 said:

How about the changes to archwing... most of us still don't like the nerf to blink, and some of us don't like the control changes.  Radio silence won't change that

That's me, I am the some here, please gib back muh inertia. Screwing over physics like you did makes it feel soooooo wrong, also it slows down archwings to a point that I (a person with Hyperion Thrusters who never relied on spamming Blink) feel obligated to spam Blink...
Oh and the after-burner controls change isn't kind to my muscle memory, but the rest is more important.

Archived