COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream134_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch, and 2 more Devs from their work PCs!

What:  This Devstream is dedicated to all things Empyrean – from the Dry Dock to Earth, learn about the core Empyrean Systems and Regions you’ll be venturing off to. Sit down and tune into the Devstream with your Crew – you won’t want to miss this!

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, December 6th, at 2 p.m.   

Ask your Empyrean questions here – this stream is dedicated to giving you information about Warframe’s next major update!  

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Will there be a way to bind archwings to specific loadouts, instead of having to switch archwings between missions?

This was done with the Tenno Focus Schools, and I feel this would be appropriate for archwing with the new content incoming.

Edit:

By this, I mean that whatever archwing loadout I equip is independent from the warframe loadout.  I would like to individually bind archwing loadouts to warframe loadouts, such as having Odonata on Rhino, and Amesha on Oberon without having to manually change the archwing, like how our weapons are equipped in the warframe loadout.

Here's to hoping there's a plan for a legit way to prevent duplicates and not the "back to back" prevention that does pretty much nothing. Especially if there's in my case, 10 possible duplicates I could get.

Oh and disable heavy attack on E? Would be great to not constantly lose the combo counter because our melee speed is to fast.

Will that fancy Khora Deluxe Skin actually come before 2035? I'm really waiting for it. 

Any adjustments planned for Slide Crit Stats on Rivens/Maiming Strike (+150% Critical Chance on Slide)? Sacrificial Steel is +220% Critical Chance. Slide Crit is kinda bad in comparision now.

P.S. I really want to see an epic Blink revert/buff in this Devstream. ^__^

2 minutes ago, (XB1)RabidGoldfish J said:

Will there be a way to bind archwings to specific loadouts, instead of having to switch archwings between missions?

This was done with the Tenno Focus Schools, and I feel this would be appropriate for archwing with the new content incoming.

You can already have different archwing loadouts tied to each loadout.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

P.S I will also bring up The Old Blood and Liches.

How about the changes to archwing... most of us still don't like the nerf to blink, and some of us don't like the control changes.  Radio silence won't change that

Will you be sticking with the "X bonus for X missions" system shown at Tennocon 2019 or will you opt for a more Warframe-like style?

Is New War being delayed? The official trailer states it will be launching "Christmas 2019".

Can we please see some of the Railjack cosmetics in game and how expensive you estimate them to be in terms of plat?

Thank you all so much, I'm hyped to jump into Empyrean soon!

So much has been cut from the Lich system, will we see any of it return? Because as it is y'all have created the most unrewarding system in the game yet. Arbitrations, Disruption, ESO, Sorties:  all higher level missions with advanced rewards structures. 

But what do we get from Liches?  After several hours of play we get the resources we'd get doing anything else, a Siphon or twos worth of Kuva, and 7500 credits worth of dupe item no one wants (personal experience I had five 25% weapons in a row).

Then then there's the pedantic complaints. Our Warframes are more Lich-like than the Liches. Yes it's your prerogative to name them whatever you want, but it's a lil jarring calling them sonething they never seem to be.  Comparing all the voice lines with the gameplay, you can tell it's several different systems mashed together as development changed.

Remember the "Modern" gun skins?  I don't really care about them but I've been answering a lot of questions over the year about people that do and the last time you mentioned it was Christmas last year when you guys expressed interest in the idea and then started blaming each other over who had previously nixed it

And lastly could we get  the ability to remove heavy attack off the melee keybind? I never accidentally did a charge attack before melee 3.0 and now that Heavies  consume the combo counter it's a big annoyance

Re edit: Just saw the Filigree Prime which brings up another issue. Metallics and non-metallics on the same channel, or channels seemingly randomly applied. How does this keep happening? Is it taken out of the Art teams' hands before release? I can't comprehend how Geoff & Co don't care when something comes out that doesn't fit. And I'm assuming "don't care" cause many of these things never change

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

P.S I will also bring up The Old Blood and Liches.

Obviously this is beating a dead horse, but can we have more of an idea of what the plan for mini raids will look like? Are we talking a long mission for four players or a shorter encounter for more players? 

Archived