Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

The newest hotfix makes my game crash when i enter crewships and other bases. I have no idea why since I can enter them after they are cleared of all enemies and objectives.

I would get frame drops and then game crash.

Edited by b4timert

1.For some reason while piloting my ship, I can't shoot missiles by using my keybind. But my friend can shoot missiles with his keybindings. I only can shoot the missiles from the default wheel scroll binding, which I don't want to use for shooting. Switching binds won't work either.

2.I have been running in the space as warframe and operator couple times before, but going operator and back fixed the issue. One time when it occurred i switched to the operator and back, but the enemy was able to shoot me down immediately after getting my wings back. After reviving myself I lost my wings again and I had to go operator and back once again to be able to fly back to the railjack. 

3.In one mission our host disconnected from the mission (I was the new host after migration) and my archweapons were stuck in my hand while I was infiltrating crewships and I was only able to use them to destroy the ship. After leaving the crewship, my archwing didn't deploy and I fell down until I hit an invincible floor in space. I was able to go operator and back but I couldn't get my wings back that time. I was able to shoot with my secondary weapon even though my archweapons were still at my disposal (I couldn't use my secondary inside the crewship). Dying fixed the problem and we were able to complete the mission normally. 

4.Two times I entered a crewship (different missions) I got stuck under the area near the stairs before the core room. Somehow I got out there/died and destroyed the crewship like normally, but after returning the railjack I died instantly inside the ship. I was stuck on the deathcam rest of the game. In the other mission it occurred again but I was able to spawn back to the game after couple minutes of watching the deathcam. However part of me was completing the mission and other part of me was in the black void, when switching between warframe and operator. In both missions our squad was stuck in endless hyperspace when they tried to return back to drydock. They were able to get back in the drydock when I left the squad. I suspect a sudden high ping increase between me and the host caused this to happen. Everything was fine if I didn't leave the railjack in rest of the missions while the ping was high, and this hasn't happened to me when the ping is normal.

I just noticed that the picture says I'm using larsrkpur, but I'm 100% sure I used opticor vandal to destroy the core. I think while I entered the ship, it left the archweapons to my hands and I was able to use opticor after I died.

unknown.png

5.My friend's Atlas spectre made two rumblers, one normal sized and one giant. The giant was only visible for the host, but for others it was normal sized. 

unknown.png

6.Sometimes there are holes in the walls, only visible for me.

unknown.png

20191213232415_1.jpg

Once my ship tuned invincible from inside after returning to drydock. For my friend everything was normal. Exiting ship fixed it.

unknown.png

My Orbiter left Earth's orbit.

Was in my Orbiter, went to Railjack via the new console in front of spoiler room, used its Arsenal, switched to Archwing loadout, changed my heavy weapon and my Archwing weapons, exited the Arsenal and was back in the Orbiter, not the Railjack. Went to the Decoration room and looked out the window.

Small, non-gameplay affecting bug, but still wanted to make sure it can get a fix eventually. (Don't know how many times you can repeat this process to get farther away from Earth).

n3No2ED.jpg

Edited by CptKrieg

Ever since the update I've been trying to be Host for the Railjack missions, but no matter what the game always sends me in solo in all missions, regardless of mission time nobody ever joins, and when joining a mission the game puts out a message box saying I must start from the Dry Docks, but in the background the matchmaking is proceeding

On 2019-12-14 at 4:46 PM, Xonerix said:

Wow, this one's pretty bad. I have submitted the support ticket with pretty much the same explanation, so it's basically copy paste. Ticket ID: #1983620

I have joined a railjack crew, and then we all went to Saturn Boss mission. In the middle of the mission there was a Host migtation and I was left alone with other player's railjack, so I parked it far away from enemies and went on Archwing.
Next, I Hijacked enemy crewship and went for the objective, to kill the boss, I was swarmed with enemy ships all over me, but when I neared the Asteroid where I had to go in person. Almost every single enemy ship smashed straight to the wall themselves, completing the required 90/90 kills.
After that I parked my hijacked crewship near the entrance, and flew in.
Went to kill the boss on foot, gathered a lot of resources from the containers.
But guess what? After killing the Boss, no objectives were showing anymore apart the broken: "Disable the Shipkiller platform" .
So I backtracked my way out (because no waypoints were showing) flew back to space in archwing and back to my hijacked crewship.
Then I just destroyed this last crewship's reactor. (because it was still showing 5/6 crewships destroyed).
After that it still shows to "DIsable the Shipkiller Platform"???
So I thought maybe by returning to the Railjack this objective will sort itself out, but I was wrong, nothing happens, nowhere to go, all enemies killed, empty space. and mission still not completed after a WHOPPING 1 HOUR...
So, I hope you can return my hard earned rewards and the other rewards for theoretically "completing" the mission. Because I had to abort...
xSO2tLt.jpg

bf4a6776-8cef-4b05-aa69-c6ec787e95d1

https://imgur.com/a/C5DX70e

Also, some other bizarre screenshots with probably now pretty common bugs and glitches:
03lcm4n.jpg

qXb5zxh.jpg

UAqaseR.jpg

Falling off map:aHnSuLP.jpg

Amazing😕

This really sucks. After 1 hour just got to the point of giving up. Lost a ton of good look and recipes too..

19 minutes ago, TheGreatPhantomini said:

Ever since the update I've been trying to be Host for the Railjack missions, but no matter what the game always sends me in solo in all missions, regardless of mission time nobody ever joins, and when joining a mission the game puts out a message box saying I must start from the Dry Docks, but in the background the matchmaking is proceeding

might be your network setting (not the ingame, since i guess you would checked on this ^^)

take a look on your NAT setting... since this game mode is somewhat different when it comes to the matchmaking, it's more like the good 'ol (or not so good) trials where the one with the key were also the host - predefined, for good or ill.

in 'normal' game mode, the control server might still makes you host on occasion, but if you are destined to be the host, and other people have problems to connect to you, that is likely the reason you're all alone in the mission.

beside NAT, there are many other things in your privat network that can prevent a p2p network from being established. also vpn and/or proxy server you might use can be a problem, so you'll have to check on all this to find the source of the problem.

Matchmaking is broken; on the ground, matchmaking for Syndicate, Invasion, Kuva Lich, Kuva Siphon, and Cetus/Ord Vallis Bounty missions are all broken.

Instead of entering the node and mission that was chosen, players are randomly shuffled into another mission.

If the game servers choose the player as host, the chosen mission plays properly.

If the player is matched with another group, then the mission will be random, though usually of the same category and usually on the same planet: e.g. choosing Phorid Assassinate on Ceres during an Infestation Invasion will usually match the player up with other teams doing Infestation Invasion missions on Ceres, but this will often *not* be the chosen Phorid Assassinate mission.

Another example is choosing Red Veil Exterminate; Out of three attempts to do it, the first put me in a "defense" mission to defend an Orokin Reactor underground. The second attempt put me into a New Loka Exterminate on Earth, and the third put me into a regular Exterminate mission on Earth.

I noticed this problem yesterday and it was only today that I realized it was actually a bug and a pretty bad one. There are multiple threads on the forums about this and they're all saying the same thing; this started after Empyrean dropped.

1 minute ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Reactor never goes up from 30 for avionics. I've got a +17 Lavan Mk1 and can't even take advantage of it, even when it does work it stops workiong and unequips all the RJ mods above 30.

have you tried going out of the config-screen after putting the reactor in? i had to do this too b4 it showed. also, with avionics, when upgrading the grid it's in, you have to remove it and put it in again for the values to be updated... though i suspect this is all a visual bug only.

7 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

have you tried going out of the config-screen after putting the reactor in? i had to do this too b4 it showed. also, with avionics, when upgrading the grid it's in, you have to remove it and put it in again for the values to be updated... though i suspect this is all a visual bug only.

Yea, I had tried and no luck. Even relogging. Didn't think to unequip and re-equip. That worked. I must have installed it in another Dojo the first time.

• Losing textures after shooting from Railjack's side armaments
  • Have 360 degree shooting perk from intrinsic; go to shoot; look at walls
Spoiler

Warframe0233.jpg

Warframe0234.jpg

Warframe0237.jpg

And something similar in Dry Dock:

Spoiler

Warframe0229.jpg

One of Grineer Transporter was stuck in a texture when I tried to pilot it, here's a screenshot after destroying it

Spoiler

Warframe0238.jpg

• Archwing Melee in hands with ordinary main/melee; switching weapon doesn't help
  • Go outside with Archwing; come back

Spoiler

Warframe0236.jpg

End of the mission, dunno how to reproduce it. My friends were not able to finish while I was in that statement, had to Alt+F4.

Spoiler

Warframe0239.jpg

And this one was flying/walking in space. In first seconds I was with invisible Archwing and normal melee and lost my Archwing after making a melee strike, ending up being not able to move or launch Archwing again. Was able to shoot with not that bad damage with Argonak (~300 per shot). Was in that statement for about 3 minutes, then got an Archwing and flew into Railjack.

Spoiler

Warframe0240.jpg

Warframe0241.jpg

Warframe0243.jpg

I play with an Xbox style controller on my PC.

When I load myself into any of the gunner or flying controls I cannot get out of them by pressing the X button.

All the other key bindings work like they are supposed to work, except that one.

The only way out is for me to push an actual X on the key board. The only other way I've gotten out of these positions was to open up the menu screen showing various options like abort, etc. Then pressing B. For some reason that will boot me out of my stuck position.

I don't have any other problems with using my controller with the rest of the game, and I use the default key bindings.