Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

19 minutes ago, kuryux said:

Larkspur ammo on RJ is barely regening after latest patch. Its not enough even to destroy meteoroids. This has to be a bug

It's not just Larkspur. Every weapon that is supposed to regenerate ammo, Railjack or otherwise has been broken in this patch. Kitguns with Pax Charge take almost 3 seconds to regenerate 1 round of ammo, probably Cycron, too. That means they have not played ONE MINUTE of this patch before pushing it to live, because this is pretty big and hard to miss. 

About time you hired some more QA guys, DE... 

For science I checked what happens when you hang out in a ramsled embedded in the Railjack as it moves between missions. I'm presuming the ramsled disappeared, but I got teleported above the Railjack in a half Archwing state, and when we arrived at the next node, I was permanently dead.

To reproduce, finish any Railjack mission where the Railjack was boarded then have a player in a ramsled while another navigates to any node.

Simple fix would be to put an anti-player invisible wall to stop people going in, or a more flavor-friendly sliding door that closes post-breach.

I keep getting stuck in an infinite loading loop after completing a railjack mission and trying to return to the dry dock the mission completes so i get all my items but I have to force quit the game in order to break out of the loop. It seems pretty consistent two I've had it happen twice one after another and it's only after beating a mission and navigating to the dry dock going to the dry dock without beating a mission doesn't cause this problem nor does going on to another mission.

(correction) Ok having gone and checked only blueprints and avionics seem to be preserved resources are lost. 

Edited by Troposphere6
Additional information

Crashed from a crewship dropping loot, then crashed when a outrider gave loot. Crashed another time from another crewship dropping loot. Crashed another two times from outriders dropping loot. This is ridiculous.

The millisecond they spawn items after blowing up. Freeze, and dopped to desktop.

Story time with bugs galore. 

Went on two railjack missions in a row in a pug group that started in free roam, had no troubles in the first mission on earth, then went to saturn, skipping nodes for me considering this is my first time in a railjack. I also don't own a railjack myself, but it's currently building. 

On the second mission, the archgun wouldn't regenerate ammo when not firing. Back inside the railjack, the side railgun mount was very wonky and the view was small through the window, not what I have seen on streams. 

After dying in space, in archwing, then resurrecting and flying back to the railjack, I bug out again, and was stuck in archwing mode inside railjack, also stuck to the floor. I could use guns, not melee, and the railjack gear item. Also sliding on the floor, into walls, would damage me like in normal archwing mode. 

I was able to go out of the railjack like this, at an exit point, and stayed in archwing mode, then went back inside the railjack, and the archwing mode persisted. Then I left railjack again immediately, and got blown up as I left the railjack, being put into bleed out mode in warframe mode, laying on the hull of the archwing. The archwing was moving and I was attached to it in the bleed out state, laying down like warframes do normally, just not usually in space, attached to the outer hull of the ship.

After resurrecting again, I bug out again, and was walking in space in warframe mode. I couldn't manually activate archwing in space, and couldn't jump or bullet jump. But the walking in space was fast enough to make it back to the railjack and reenter it. At this point, the bugs seemed to go away. I completed the mission with my silent crew okay after that, and went to the hosts dry dock. The mission result screen was wrong, showing nothing acquired, except some credits, but checking my inventory, I did indeed get the drops fine. 

So yeah, many bugs to fix. This was after the 27.0.6 update. 

3 hours ago, L912 said:

Railjack Avionics Points bein reseted. Screen bug maybe.

To reproduce: 1.Select another railjack reactor but do not change it(photo 1 and 2). 2. Go back to the first menu(photo 3)

It go back to normal if i choose the same reactor or leave the panel.

Photo 1 - Normal:

0dce0c079c8c8be90a4b2550016f06dd.png

Photo 2 - Select another reactor.

edbad1afb8dc5466d8a8af42352e4aa8.png

Photo 3 - There is the bug, only 30 Avionics.

5809b5d7d5565015a4cd69751a0c8b03.png

The bug also affect this screen

3196ebfcac306cd352e3549223ebc9f8.png

that is oneof those more or less visual bugs. if you exit the console after changing the reactor and re-enter it, the values are corrected and your used avionics are in place again...IF the new reactor has at least the same capacity for them - if not, i guess some avionics will fall out of the grid.

also, if you upgrade a grid-slot while the avionic is in there, the values will not shown correctly after you either put the avionic out and put it back in again or exit the console and re-enter it again.

23 minutes ago, Zebiko said:

view was small through the window, not what I have seen on streams.

this might be because you have not yet activated the 360° view in the gunnery intrinsics - without this, it's more like the gunner position out of a blackhawk.

+1 to the strang AW-gun behavior - i had this in a veil-node and only against ships that where 'protected' by this green 'aura' (likely from the crewships regen ability that only the host saw before the hotfix). not only did ammo regen where strangly slow and increased only in small bits (not fast and continuesly like normal - imperator vandal, btw) also did the ammo drained extremly fast when i shot at those ships - and ofc, i couldn't damage them (well, i saw the dmg-numbers but the ships health stayed full).

the rest of bugs you named are only the tip of the iceberg of weird&funny bugs railjack has to offer - wanting to eat your keyboard/mouse out of frustration and rofl'ing around are two states that can occure in only one mission - enjoy it as long as you can before they fix most of them (like the the funny and usefull one first).

55 minutes ago, Marcus.Argonius said:

I've noticed that after the update some Elite Exo Cutters dropped nothing on death. No resource no avionics, nothing. Dunno maybe it's intended, only started to fly on Veil, but on Saturn everything you kill drops something.

Completed a mission and it looks like every 5th Cutter dropped nothing on death. Also some Flaks dropped nothing. A couple of Outriders dropped only energy orbs, which was sad.

• Like 1

Repeatedly having trouble with crewship heal bubbles not being able to be damaged. Here are several screenshots of what I mean. Despite a continuous beam being unloaded from full to empty, the bubble doesn't change at all. I suspect this may be due to a team mate taking control of rather than just outright destroying a crewship, as this is usually when I experience this issue. This is 1000 times more annoying than nullifier bubbles when enemy fighters get buffed with a ridiculously strong heal that lasts for a stupid amount of time even when they leave the bubble.

Spoiler

AXs9H88.jpg

20e2Kw4.jpg

R1b6Kgo.jpg

Acx8zVF.jpgIKwzAkV.jpg

Q9VYnXw.jpg

ikdpnl5.jpg

3eIdvLJ.jpg

l4yW97n.jpg

9O2P7Yh.jpg

Edited by xZeromusx

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940186189

hey DE I've replicated this bug twice now, when i slide in an enemy gunship after killing the pilot, it bugs out and the screen ends up like this, the game essentially freezes, i cant do anything but my friend was still able to select a new destination but this bug blocks the loading for the next area unless you exit the game

1 hour ago, fr4gb4ll said:

ah, that might be what happen back then to me... did it looked like this:p5On2eU.jpg

Yeah, it would look like that eventually after trying to escape. It would start out with just the reticle with not being able to fire. Had to just alt-f4 and rejoin in order to get out.  

Well, arch weapons are STILL getting stuck to my hand.

6C8CBBE0E0143CAEFFDABEDFEE740C510B6798C0Are the starboard gunner controls just not supposed to show at all?

B08233B341E9BD88663CD33E55B29E58846A10B3Just hovering there, no seat, no arm controls, nothing. We should be able to see at least the arms of the gunner chair since they've shown in other instances but it's very sporadic.

Another weird thing is that if I'm in the gunner seat and angle my view a certain direction, this is what I see.83832F42895F7764472C9EDC2D0A789DE698E6247CBFD42B8284D6F403F1260C66D462F151335508In yet another instance, the seat part of the gunnery chair flies around in front of me when I'm using it.

9EC37538AFABB0B54F9FE337EE793B4B70D755F028454165D38D234EB095AF6DDF284882DFF2DB67Also, I still can't leave someone else's railjack normally.89758B2D4BD9726D686E27C46F6201630B68C0AAAs you can see, no button/key prompt. And we are currently docked in my clan's drydock. 

Edited by PAK1988

Right, so the Veil is cursed.

So we had a host change that seriously buggered up everything. I was flying as a archwing when the host switched from the host to me, and I ended up having my gear wheel emptied - so I couldnt use the omnitool to get back to the railjack. Then I died, and on respawning I got the omnitool back in my gear wheel, but everything else was still gone. This allowed me to teleport back to  the Railjack when I wond up staring at a black screen. Eventually I got killed by a boarding party, and I spent the rest of the mission staring at a black screen. The mission that couldnt be completed due to the various crewship and asteroid base tiles being stacked ontop of each other.

This is what I could see:

Spoiler

Dxxusqh.jpg

V6J2bPx.jpg

So just did a mission in veil on the Nsu Grid node, and after a host migration due to client crash, there were a number of bugs that occurred and made the mission impossible to complete.

Inside the shipkiller platform all of the tiles appear to have rearranged themselves on top and inside of each other in the same single tile space. this resulted in one of the doors being completely blocked so you could not get to the first terminal.

F1748C5CCB029BAB583F291880C312DED7B1F266C3BA8CAE01D756ADB65247C6350242835540447245B4462C914978043C270AED78EE61EE514A090968133A3367920719555E95DEA057F038BCFC9235F6C1D89ACC88DB6F88737A3A197A41358BFAEBC5

The 2 crew ships that were spawned at the time of host migration have also gotten stuck in a post destroyed, but not gone state, so the tracker will not update, they have no health, nothing onboard is active and they cannot be destroyed by any means including the railjack big gun. they also have glitched tiles and lumps of asteroid inside.

E4888AD24D658D9723E068DD36E5EC3797893D82 (2560×1440)B0B8ECBB6D67EB2B8F93777406932DB03123B70ADDA9E3010E36F1E1A4E434AC24EA25DD43869551

There is also a permanent catastrophic failure alert on screen, and siren that do not relate to any existing failure on the ship.

Most frustratingly for the 3 guys i was with, there was a drop of void cloak in the loot list that they all needed (I was fortunate enough to already have one, so this doesn't affect me so much) but as a result of these bugs they have not received it.

8FCD4E636D13030A6A387E01E903E9C0230E13A9