Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes with cool "supers"?

IsAmMonke

This is just a question to anyone. Im not that kinda guy that cares about meta or highest damaging warframes. I prefer, like what other games have, cool awesome supers. Such as wisps 4 or ivara's bow and kinda cool super powers like that. My main point is, what are your favourite warframes based on those kind of supers? Thanks! - curious tenno.

I legit had to pause and think what my current favorite frames' 4th skill was. been running a lot of dadberon with phoenix renewal lately. 

khora always awesome

nidus stronk as hell

not sure what any of inaros' skills are tbh 

mag is a thing

trin for the win. 

oh, done updating you say?

nidus wins bc stronkness w augment. glhf

I dunno. I like fireworks and S#&$, so I think anything bright and flashy is pretty cool. I like Vaubans powers, specially that uhh, spinning orb that spits projectiles everywhere, bonus points if pop a bunch down. I like Revenants 4, I like lasers and spinning, and hitting fire to boost the lasers is fun. You press 4 to win and spin2win in the same ability. Wisps 4 is pretty fun too, but I like Revenants more. Nidus has a fun 4,it's fun transforming the environment, hoping Nidus Prime is more fun. Octavia I kinda like too, lotsa fun audio and visual, tho I hardly play her. 

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers
Spin to win

After getting Hydroid way back when WARFRAME™ first was available on Xbox One, I got some plat during a sale and purchased the Hydroid pack that came with the Carrier parrot parts.

I enjoyed Hydroid and his 4 was fun to use....then they out out his Augment for it and everyone was grabbing him to farm with.

I have not used my Hydroid for a while but finally decided to use H Prime...and I recall the reason I had so much fun with him. Making it rain, tentacles galore, and the fact he is the only Frame I can think of who has a passive that IS his 4. Slamming the ground to put out tentacles all over and then unleashing the big boi version on an area is hella funz.

well, I'm a guy with simple tastes. I really like Vauban's new 3, Photon Strike. something about giant vaporizing lasers from out of nowhere just feels good. also reminds me of the crazy satellite laser weapons in EDF 5.

also been going Marble Madness as Grendel, though I wouldn't call it an effective tactic, especially when steep ramps are involved. oh, and Gauss is awesome too when Redline is Active. there's no such thing as an Acceltra that's too fast..

Valkyr - Nothing makes you blow off some steam better, than just pressing it, hearing her battlecry, and BRUTALLY DISMEMBER WITH FURY EVERY SINGLE MOVING CREATURE THAT DARES TO COME TO YOUR SIGHT WHILE YOU ARE COMPLETELY INVINCIBLE!

Gauss - accelerates nearly every possible action, and buffs all other skills while also encourages you to run, and do everything 200% faster than normal

Ash - Flippin ninja doing the most ninja things ever

Excalibur - Call THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME TO YOUR SIDE! REEEEEEE!

Hydroid - You'll understand when you will watch enough anime kid

Limbo - ZA WAAARUDOO!

Mesa - Go full on John Wick