Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack weapons are pathetic.

Gasau

Just build some mk3 tier weapons.

+ mod on +120% turret damage

+ mod on +60% lower heat

+ mod on +64% crit damage

+ my artillery skill is lvl 9

AND STILL THEY CANT DO !@#!@# TO SHIPS IN Veil Proxima. 600~800 damage do nothing! skill for 50 missiles does not scratch them at all!

And overheat in 1 SECOND 

EVEN STOCK ARCH GUNS ARE MORE POWERFULL

The best way to farm Veil Proxima right now is NOT USE RAILJACK AT ALL.

BRUH

IARuqCE.jpg

Edited by Gasau
  • Like 1

1 минуту назад, Ballas сказал:

I'm unsure, I equipped some nice MK2 guns I got and they one shot absolutely everything even in the highest level mission on Saturn.

the veil will pleasantly surprise you

Nice. For once, we need gear instead of becoming too OP by the second planet with nothing to stop us. 

They mentioned releasing gear per month. So there should be new planets and then corpus. And veil is perhaps purposely over lvled for us currently.

I'd rather have some difficulty. Meanwhile others are still blasting through it all. Maybe see what other people are doing. 

• Like 3

1 час назад, Firetempest сказал:

Nice. For once, we need gear instead of becoming too OP by the second planet with nothing to stop us. 

They mentioned releasing gear per month. So there should be new planets and then corpus. And veil is perhaps purposely over lvled for us currently.

I'd rather have some difficulty. Meanwhile others are still blasting through it all. Maybe see what other people are doing. 

i dont even mind the difficulty. Its fine and balanced in vail.

The problem is railjack is useless on railjack mission! What a nonsence!

imagine that you spend a huge amount of resources on mk3 gear and hours of grind. And all this is completely useless!

Edited by Gasau

3 hours ago, Firetempest said:

I'd say level scaling is somewhat messed up across the board.  Fighter levels might be somewhat balanced, but troop levels probably don't need to be going from level 20 to just shy of level 60 on Earth alone.  Nor do the level 57 Grineer need to feel like they're level 90.

5 hours ago, Ballas said:

Also is it just me or this is bugged?

cwq58f1.png

I have that mod, but my numbers don't look like that.  With numbers that high, it ought to end all current forge cooldowns and preemptively end any future forge cooldowns for the next several undecillion years or so.

Now imagine if the (unnecessary) archgun nerf was not made. Archgun would kick the crap out rj turrets. Now you know why they made all Archguns projectiles, and didnt provide a + projectile speed mod. Its to make rj seem more appealing. When in fact its trash. When DE cant solve a problem they nerf everything to give the illusion they solved the problem. Its only an illusion. The truth is, it sucks.

Edited by tychondus
  • Like 1

I can't even with this post.
Listen.... You're just bad  (or at least the guns you've chosen are.)
I have Mk2 Cryo forward facing turrets that freeze enemies still and do 3K PER HIT.
I have Mk3 Apoc on the sides which compliment my WHOLE setup magnificently. My crew LOVES how I freeze enemies helping them to land their shots easier.
Its called a CREW for a reason! Each role compliments the other.  I freeze and take HP chunks, they land more shots shredding fighter health like a cheese grader.
The Engineer on my ship usually gets bored, and YES this is in Veil Proxima.  I unlocked and obliterated all nodes in Veil Proxima, and I'm currently video editing the last mission of Veil Proxima which will debut on my channel "Murakumo Vance" most notably known for "Warframe God Builds."
Trust me when I say, you're just doing it wrong.  I'm not trying to trigger anyone with this post, but understand that its a new update so we're still in the "trial and error" phase and I already figured out the go to, be all end all setup.   Cryo in the front,  toxin mk 3 or standard apoc mk 3 on the sides.  That's a dps recipe for success, the rest of my ship is spec'd for defense.  Veil Proxima just isn't a challenge for me anymore.

35 minutes ago, MurakumoVance said:

I can't even with this post.
Listen.... You're just bad  (or at least the guns you've chosen are.)
I have Mk2 Cryo forward facing turrets that freeze enemies still and do 3K PER HIT.
I have Mk3 Apoc on the sides which compliment my WHOLE setup magnificently. My crew LOVES how I freeze enemies helping them to land their shots easier.
Its called a CREW for a reason! Each role compliments the other.  I freeze and take HP chunks, they land more shots shredding fighter health like a cheese grader.
The Engineer on my ship usually gets bored, and YES this is in Veil Proxima.  I unlocked and obliterated all nodes in Veil Proxima, and I'm currently video editing the last mission of Veil Proxima which will debut on my channel "Murakumo Vance" most notably known for "Warframe God Builds."
Trust me when I say, you're just doing it wrong.  I'm not trying to trigger anyone with this post, but understand that its a new update so we're still in the "trial and error" phase and I already figured out the go to, be all end all setup.   Cryo in the front,  toxin mk 3 or standard apoc mk 3 on the sides.  That's a dps recipe for success, the rest of my ship is spec'd for defense.  Veil Proxima just isn't a challenge for me anymore.

Interesting, I am currently running a similar one, except with mk2 and mk1s because I don't have mk3s yet (didn't have the time to farm intrinsics 7 xD)

Tbh I was thinking of the photor (or whatever the long laser is called) for the sides, do the toxin mk3 and apoc outperform it? and how?

2 minutes ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

Interesting, I am currently running a similar one, except with mk2 and mk1s because I don't have mk3s yet (didn't have the time to farm intrinsics 7 xD)

Tbh I was thinking of the photor (or whatever the long laser is called) for the sides, do the toxin mk3 and apoc outperform it? and how?

I based my turrets SOLELY off of the feedback from my crew.  Since I'm the pilot, I only have to build one gun that works for me.  My crew HATED the Photon and Pulsar, so I went with Apoc because it was favorited, & my crew love it.  I see them all the time mowing down enemies I've frozen. Its wonderfully beautiful and I'm VERY VERY close to becoming a rank 8 pilot

I've heard there is a bug with veil missions where ships can basically become invulnerable to anything that doesn't one shot them.

This is because the veil introduces a new enemy type that deploys an Amesha-like field which heals nearby ships that a)are bugged in that only the host can see them, and b)also bugged in that sometimes keeps working even after being destroyed.

The cryo guns do fine under these conditions because a direct close-range hit with mk2/3 guns will one shot fighters in the veil, but anything else...

Edited by Foefaller

1 minute ago, Foefaller said:

I've heard there is a bug with veil missions where ships can basically become invulnerable to anything that doesn't one shot them.

This is because the veil introduces a new enemy type that deploys an Amesha-like field that a)only the host can see, and b)sometimes keeps working even after being destroyed.

The cryo guns do fine under these conditions because a direct close-range hit with mk2/3 guns will one shot fighters in the veil, but anything else...

They're not invulnerable, but yes, the capital ships will launch large healing clusters that will heal enemy units making it nearly impossible to do damage.  As a pilot, it sounds cowardly, but you literally just have to run away & give your crew time to destroy the capital ships