The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

dont know ? it could be unless it does like arca plasmor style wave aoe blasts 

Even then, the Arca has a base damage of 600 Radiation with a 10 magazine.

71 Base damage is just...questionable, unless it has some unlisted quirk that makes that 71 better.

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Even then, the Arca has a base damage of 600 Radiation with a 10 magazine.

71 Base damage is just...questionable, unless it has some unlisted quirk that makes that 71 better.

unsure ? i have yet to see anyone with it yet and might be due to location? 

per the locations wiki

Veil Proxima is a Railjack specific area that is under Grineer control. Proxima locations contain no Dark Sectors and cannot have any Invasions occur within it.

An Intrinsics rank 7 or higher in any category is required to access any of the missions in Veil Proxima.

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

unsure ? i have yet to see anyone with it yet and might be due to location? 

per the locations wiki

I'm aware that is where it is, I'm just wondering out loud about what would make those base stats good.

Hopefully it is a decent weapon at least, it looks cool (not like something I'd use personally, but cool).

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

71 Base damage is just...questionable, unless it has some unlisted quirk that makes that 71 better

unless maybe it's some kind of AoE launcher thing, maybe on impact it covers a place with fire and that does damage over time, like Nightwatch Napalm, but without the Rocket?

just a guess though. I have a feeling it's gonna be a weird weapon either way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

Is it just me or is that magazine of 7 really tiny for a weapon that only does 71 heat damage?

Depends on on the bullet type. It also has a 1 second reload which is the same reload speed as Pandero. The description suggests it’s magazine type is battery, meaning infinite ammo. Also heat procs are amazing now, so IDK why you’re so displeased.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Depends on on the bullet type. It also has a 1 second reload which is the same reload speed as Pandero. The description suggests it’s magazine type is battery, meaning infinite ammo. Also heat procs are amazing now, so IDK why you’re so displeased.

It is more the damage number than the damage type. Heat is amazing now no doubt about that.

Also a Mag size of 7 even with a recharging battery is worrying, I mean the Fulmin can fire 6 shots in shotgun mode with and recharges and that hits like a bus with 500 base damage.

I'm content with waiting and seeing once somebody has one to report on, but just looking at the stats has me worried.

Clan mate sold an unrolled for 800.

The thing is that despite having had four chances at where the parts drop, I've yet to see any drop.
Considering that the time frame is wonky (it's around the 3 hour mark but inconsistent) it's hell to even try to farm. That's on top of having to do the veil mission afterwards in order to secure the drop itself.

It's a nice secret, but the implementation is complete and utter bull.

Somebody got their hands on it... and it seems our worries may not have been well-founded.

Admittedly this is with a riven, but the test is also on level 170 enemies, so I imagine on more 'normal' foes it'll perform considerably better even without one.

Also as a fan of Sentient weapons, I need this yesterday, just for the aesthetic alone.