The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Anyone else having trouble loading into the Sent ship nodes?

PookieNumnums

This is the second failure to do the sentient mission today.. I tried hosting, I tried joining a random squad, other people also tried multiple times. The mission never loads. This is very bad! Today was a very bad day for people trying to do that mission.

Edited by VA4L

Cause we are making a competition...

1) If you start the game and you got stuck in "infinite loading screen", Team 1 take a point.

2) If you start a game and you complete the loading but the map is just skybox totally empty, the Team 2 take a point.

You can't choose a team, but is assigned during your various failure of enter the map. If you fail more time in first method, you got Team 1, else Team 2. The winning team, coud access to sentient ship on next rotation, the losing one lost 1000 credits

For now i'm Team 1 😃

Edited by MollAgdeduba

I've tried starting the mission three times from my railjack, with restarting the game once, and I keep sitting in the loading screen for 5 minutes+, wasting all the time I have available. People keeping leaving my railjack, probably because it's taking too long for them, then others load in and I fear that only exacerbates the time it takes.

I'd go private if I could, but I can't take the time to recruit a squad in recruiting because by the time they've all joined another 5 minutes will have already passed. Not that that'd be too long if I knew beforehand, but by the time I thought of this the timer had almost run out. 

This wouldn't be so frustrating, weren't it for the long wait and limited availability of the mission, to get stuck in a perpetual loading screen.

Edit: In solo I can join a mission within 30 seconds.. Didn't try this on the anomaly mission, for it had already passed.

Edited by tbeest

Flexa first and now all the veil missions? This is a mess,

Male, I forgive you that the new Railjack mode had a lot of bug very, very silly, not counting the indecent amount of materials you ask to repair a single piece, but #*!%, this happens from dark brown, first it was Flexa, the objective did not appear Sentients, and now the rest of the missions that have this goal or charge, what do you play? Do you want the whole community to go through these S#&$? You have the whole community asking that you lower the repair requirements or at least multiply the drop rate of the enemies and also that you fix these and many more bugs that #*!% the gaming experience, which because of you and lost 1 hour of me life trying to enter this mission to search the pieces of the new weapon, which I do not know what to expect to put in the code so that everyone who does not have it can see its characteristics, I hope that before it happens 2019 you fix this At least that these bug besides being a total crap are the most basic in the gaming experience

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Could anyone with this issue immediately close their game and send their logs to support.warframe.com? Logs can be found by following this gif: www.warframe.com/logs

Please reference this thread. 

Hi Rebecca,

I think i may be able to shed some light on this issue. Last night, it(sentient outpost marker) spawned on a node that also appeared to have the grineer galleon. The grineer galleon appeared to take priority over the sentient ship, as such, the sentient ship never spawned. Instead the grineer galleon was spawning. Is it possible the grineer galleon spawn logic is conflicting with the sentient outpost logic?

Although i'll admit i didnt get the infinite loading, just failure to spawn sentient ship. Possibly unrelated, possibly related? Sorry if this is not helpful.

Edited by Skaleek

i don

1 minute ago, Skaleek said:

Hi Rebecca,

I think i may be able to shed some light on this issue. Last night, it(sentient outpost marker) spawned on a node that also appeared to have the grineer galleon. The grineer galleon appeared to take priority over the sentient ship, as such, the sentient ship never spawned. Instead the grineer galleon was spawning. It is possible the grineer galleon spawn logic is conflicting with the sentient outpost logic?

i dont think its the same issue as no one is loading in at all. 

literally no one. 

in the instance your talking about, people load in but no ship spawns, like what happened on flexa yesterday. 

Sentient Ship spawns for 30minutes every 3 hours, doesnt spawn or mission doesnt load half the time and the enemy-healing in the veil still lingers for minutes even after all crewships and healing orbs are gone, farming shedu - which sucks against sentiens funnily enough - is so much fun.

3 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

i dont think its the same issue as no one is loading in at all. 

literally no one. 

in the instance your talking about, people load in but no ship spawns, like what happened on flexa yeste

You'd be surprised when bugs are related. If anything stops it from loading properly, it could also cause infinite loads. Information is always powerful, i did say it may be related or unrelated.