The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

On 2020-01-05 at 6:35 PM, (XB1)TheRosenBones said:

*insert meme “here’s where I’d put ____ if I HAD ANY”* 

I have yet to even see a red crate on Xbox. Awful load issues/drop chances aside, I’m under the impression that it’s not even in the game for us. 

We have em. Found 2 red, 1 yellow

Am 25.12.2019 um 05:06 schrieb Landaros:

Hi, its me, the guy who droped it.

I get all the frustration , that the rng is S#&$, that its so #*!%ing rare.
But lets thing about it differently.
If it was something you just get, if it was easy, if there was a timer on it, it wouldn't be exclusive. Can you get it on your first try? Yes, but you guys know how hard id be. And you guys are already bragging how much you'v spend on the grind. I think it actually might be cool to have those exclusive item that are so rare, that when you see someone who has it you'r like "OMG YOU HAVE IT YOU'R SO LUCKY IV SPEND YEARS ON FARMING IT AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT ONE"
I guess what i mean by it is that you don't have to have every item that exist in warframe. And if you rly like the ephemera you are willing to spend those thousand of hours looking for it. As long as they don't make it a legacy item, you'r fine. You don't have to have everything on day one. (And MK III components are another topic and i think it be nice to see some improvement in those)

Also feel free to hit me up in game and if I'm available I will link you the ephemera and answer some interesting questions (and I do mean interesting, don't ask for the millionth time where did I got it, its a public information)

Imo i dont have a problem with exclusivity, when an item is obtained by hard work, not luck. Say you have a challenge that is nearly imposible but at the end you get this nice item. That is ok with me. But pure luck is just lame and nothing special.

Edited by realBiONiC
typo

My heart breaks cause I feel like I got screwed. I ran it a few times today solo & 1 secret door would NOT open no matter what. (Bugged)
Of course there was a container behind it (Far enough to not be broken via AOE).

So I feel haunted. I feel like I missed my chance after numerous runs.

I hope DE does something about this. Like making it guaranteed or some sort of way to be earned. Cause this is horrible & creating a horrible experience for everyone.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

My heart breaks cause I feel like I got screwed. I ran it a few times today solo & 1 secret door would NOT open no matter what. (Bugged)
Of course there was a container behind it (Far enough to not be broken via AOE).

I hope DE does something about this. Like making it guaranteed or some sort of way to be earned. Cause this is horrible & creating a horrible experience for everyone.

I vouch for that.. 

Maybe give us a challenge to complete and reward the ephemera afterwards like The bat ephemera during Halloween event.. 

1 hour ago, CephalonSkii said:

If anyone has a spot in a farming group I pretty much farm most anomalies turning in anywhere from 9-12 runs per anomaly I'm up to 125 for now I would really appreciate a group

Request sent in game.

3 часа назад, (PS4)Zero_029 сказал:

Use Operator's Propa+Cat/Dog = no problem with bug.

2 hours ago, Cubewano said:

congrats! may i get some of your fortune soon. xc

Im still doing it for my clanmates, feel free to add me then i will put u in 1st list if i found one and dont worry, its free tho :3 some may ask you to pay for the slot but i wont

39 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

Im still doing it for my clanmates, feel free to add me then i will put u in 1st list if i found one and dont worry, its free tho :3 some may ask you to pay for the slot but i wont

Appreciate that and will do. May we dominate this rng together! 

Still have to see a red or yellow crate.

Could we somehow collect all tiles where people found a red crate, that dropped the ephemera, in one spot?

Like under this post?

If you dont have a screenshot, try to descripe the tile in the best detail you can.

That would be awesome.

3 hours ago, realBiONiC said:

Still have to see a red or yellow crate.

Could we somehow collect all tiles where people found a red crate, that dropped the ephemera, in one spot?

Like under this post?

If you dont have a screenshot, try to descripe the tile in the best detail you can.

That would be awesome.

check the first page of this thread, OP compiled all there

Edit:
found another red one, got a captura scene

8VzOxit.jpg

Edited by enemystand
Added new info
  • Like 1