Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

Hello! I've seen it mentioned elsewhere, and I agree. The intrinsics system seems unfair in that players who don't own a railjack can't invest them, especially since everyone that goes on railjack missions accumulate them. And no, I'm not asking you to take that away, lol! It seems to me that intrinsics should count either exclusively for the railjack itself  or count for any player that has points to spend. After all, wouldn't it make sense that they could learn to be better with the forge, or better as a gunner, more experienced at piloting? I don't see why it would need to be "balanced out" that only railjack owners are able to gain the benefit of experience, when everyone contributes. I do, for the record, own a railjack.

can you fix the stupid quantity or needed instrics ? we actually need 4092 of theses ! soon 5115 and we only get between 2 and 6 of them for each big mission done !! this is pretty insane because one mission is during between 5 and 20 minutes ! let's take the medium rate for theses : so 4 instrics every 10 min and we actually need 4092, so (4092 divided by 4) times 10, it makes 10230 minutes so 170h (soon more than 200h with the commander way), remember that we didn't count the many bugs we have : black screen, players stuck or that are froze, enormous companion, random loots like reactors host migration etc (btw there are more bugs now than in the Xmas period)  

At least 170h will be decent if all my hypotheses were true but they aren't, a medium squad take time to be ready and is taking way more than 10 min to finish one mission and even if you end it, I hope you didn't get any kind of crash ...

there is few solutions for that :

1st solution : make instrics faster to farm with more xp for kills on greener ships, so the players don't look on other "glitch method", or make the level we need to cheaper

2nd solution : still keep the same amount of instrics to farm but do a kind of trade system where we can spend for example 100 driac or 1000 copernics to get 1 instrict    

on that I hope you read that message because your inactivity cause all the actual problem of intrinsic exploit with ivara and silent weapons to repair your mess !!

1 hour ago, Scarlett_Manta said:

Hello! I've seen it mentioned elsewhere, and I agree. The intrinsics system seems unfair in that players who don't own a railjack can't invest them, especially since everyone that goes on railjack missions accumulate them. And no, I'm not asking you to take that away, lol! It seems to me that intrinsics should count either exclusively for the railjack itself  or count for any player that has points to spend. After all, wouldn't it make sense that they could learn to be better with the forge, or better as a gunner, more experienced at piloting? I don't see why it would need to be "balanced out" that only railjack owners are able to gain the benefit of experience, when everyone contributes. I do, for the record, own a railjack.

I have no idea what are you talking about.

Hint: Esc -> Profile -> Intrinics (There you can upgrade intrinsics all you want no matter if you have a Railjack or not)

Empyrean is becoming a large project. I think DE should increase the size of their team, 250 employees is not enough for the task of Empyrean. I hope they increase a bit more their team size and improve on Empyrean reaching an acceptable level of performance. 

1. The scale of the interiors of the railjack ship should match the scale of the outside. This happens everywhere in Empyrean. Scale and MONUMENTALITY of the places adds a lot of immersion.  The sense of scale is very important. 

2. Empyrean's stages feels way too empty. It needs large capital ships and more activity. What we see are the same missions with slight variations. Many of the capital ships can hover over Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna too. 

3. We want to call our Railjack in Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna and fly over these terrains. These lands begs for a bigger size and more reasons to return over these fields. Scalped terrains, more vegetation and a larger set of enemies that are capable to take down Warframes. Those open worlds could get larger and richer in details. Don't abandon them. Integrate it with Railjack.

4. Now we have material, enough material, to bring back raids and begin a PVE campaign on the retake of Solar Rails. 

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Felsagger:

Empyrean is becoming a large project. I think DE should increase the size of their team, 250 employees is not enough for the task of Empyrean. I hope they increase a bit more their team size and improve on Empyrean reaching an acceptable level of performance.

I don't think team size is the problem, Empyrean is just a collection of insane management decision that came together to brew the perfect storm.

- releasing at the absolute worst time in the year (just before a two-week holiday)
- releasing with either none or the absolute minimum amount of playtesting
- deciding to not to do simple mathematical analysis of the new systems they release (economy, rewards, ...)
- boneheadedly refusing to release simple fixes that would have a major impact on the above mentioned
- not firing whoever is responsible for UI decisions
- not playing their own game
- steadfast refusal to listen to their playerbase
- etc.

On 2020-01-11 at 11:24 AM, -Temp0- said:

He is right tho, all those 2.5 people playing conclave can wait, its a dead mode anyway.

Railj*ck that is a new system that will be used in upcoming year at least has way bigger problems and problems just seem to multiply, if they arent adressed soon(tm), it will remain bad for years. Just like your conclave.

Saying something is dead definietly doesn't help solve issues. And some people just straight hate conclave and everyone that actually likes this gamemode, just because it exist and it, idk, play on their nerves? They feel like playing this mode make people worthless tenno scum? If you like Railjack then ask for its improvements and provide feedback. If you like Kuva Liches or think you would like to say constructive criticism, this is the place. So what I have to do? Shut up? Gently wait for a Good moment to post something about content that I sunk hours in, just because other players say "It is not the right moment"? So when will be the right moment? Nobody asks you to stay 30 hours in multiple different Railjack missions. But you stay, you get experience, you see unfairness of the mode. You construct feedback and post it on forums. So just let me do the same if I have something to say, instead of saying "Bruh we got other things to do", at the same time totaly ignoring what i wanted to say. I never thought i would ever need to say such an elementary thing to anyone on forums. But here we are.

Please remove refining from the forge. Anyone at any time can go back there and delete all the raw materials for repairs and ammo with no consequences. There is no excuse for it being in the game. Would you put a button in normal Warframe that stole everyone's ammo for 1% more loot? I can't think of why it was ever added in the first place. Have a cap of 200, players get everything that isn't used; no refine button. Done. I don't even care about the Engineering skills. I'd rather have Engineering capped at nine or whatever than to have the refine button. Keep in mind there are drops of 1,000 for any of the resources that appear in the forge. But people will go back there and screw the whole ship for 1/5 of that. No resource I really care about goes into the forge anyway. 

(Bug: disappearing HUD)
Thought I would try playing Flexa solo mainly from the Railjack (rather than parking the thing and archwing'ing it). RJ/My state of tune: 8-6-8-6 Intrinisics. Level 3 everything, some good rolls. All Avionics slot maxed (120 capacity). Decent loadout. 45 minutes of slogging thru 70+ fighters and 6 crew ships -- yeah it was that slow as I was constantly dealing with critical breaches, running out of spray foam, chasing bullet sponge fighters and dealing with super tough boarders that can resist multiple headshots from Redeemer Prime (w/Riven) -- AND THEN the HUD disappears!! Yeah, guess the location of the red breach and no time or anything useful displayed. Cephalon does not provide meaningful help. Guess a couple and can't find the one that fails mission. Get nothing for it. Zero. Nada. Really am not loving this game mode right now. Game before I had to force quit because I got stuck in limbo at the end of the mission (Bug: get caught Omni'ing back to RJ at end of mission -- get stuck in various states of limbo).

Love Warframe and think DE are a great studio but this is really super frustrating. And really; what is up with these damned Exo Grineer? They are tougher than bosses in the star chart. I'd rather have challenging AI that these Exos that just seem impervious to anything except the strongest of weapons. Or have some special way to handle them -- 'spiderman' them in place with the Omnitool slurry or retrieve a special anti-boarding weapon, maybe a pike-like electric lance (marine inspired) that skewers them to the bulkheads (another fun thing to have to collect resources for--you know you want it). The same old animations for knockdown on these super tank Exos just looks broken -- they can shrug off whole magazines of high caliber ammo then just fall down for a minute? This level of toughness in the game should be scary or at least intimidating -- these guys are just irritating.(Not to mention that if you playing a squidgy frame almost any of the Exo cartel can one shot to the revive screen...  

Mostly writing this because the release notes say 'HUD micro optimizations' -- perhaps it just shrunk so small I couldn't see it : ) And I realize that I probably am below average skill and should find a crew -- but I didn't want to subject other Tenno to my piloting prowess (or lack thereof). 

Sorry for repetition. It is cathartic to whine and moan, feel much better now.

The more I play after this hot fix the more I see that you didn't actually change anything for the better it either remained the same or in the case or archguns and cryophon got worse thank for making my 6 hour farm for nothing, all guns need to be buffed the mk 2 should deal the damage that mark 3 deals now and mark 3 should feel powerful the guns feel mediocre at best.

I personally enjoyed the previous version of Ivara Prime's Prowl more, but I can appreciate the new one. Would love it if the effect was slightly darker than it is currently.

Thanks for the improvements to Railjack, I look forward to the implementation of Command Intrinsics as I am not a good enough host to play and have others join, so I am resigned to joining other ships, which is still fun, but I would love to fly my own ship more.

4 hours ago, VEAST_ARK said:

I don't think team size is the problem, Empyrean is just a collection of insane management decision that came together to brew the perfect storm.

- releasing at the absolute worst time in the year (just before a two-week holiday)
- releasing with either none or the absolute minimum amount of playtesting
- deciding to not to do simple mathematical analysis of the new systems they release (economy, rewards, ...)
- boneheadedly refusing to release simple fixes that would have a major impact on the above mentioned
- not firing whoever is responsible for UI decisions
- not playing their own game
- steadfast refusal to listen to their player base

Let me add few

- not respecting people's time by sending an unplayable beta for us so we make the work for them. 

- not understanding their own game mechanics and downgrading Arch wing to a simplistic controller set when experimental flight was amazing as a toggle option. 

- Empty Empyrean missions where almost every level looks the same and have almost the same enemies. 

Exactly this. It's the perfect storm. DE simply took the worst decisions ever in their entire career of the game Warframe. With all due respect given  over a great game that performed better over time we have to issue this little but important scolding.

DE WE EXPECT YOU TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE managing Empyrean performance, delivery and analysis.  

This is the truth, it hurts I know, but we have to deal with it. I'm aware that DE can fix it but they should be more respectful towards the users who purchased, supported and contributed to this game. Even if this is free to play at least is important to just play their own game. That fundamental mistake should not be in the list ARK but sadly it happened. 

I'm a positivist and I think they will learn from their mistake fixing a tone of these bugs and mishaps. However they should be more aware of what they are doing. DE shot themselves in their right foot with a Barret. Such lack of professionalism can push aside a lot of clients due to this bad soar left with Empyrean. I'm sure that Empyrean works but their performance should improve too in order to gain back the trust they lost during those bad moves in the chess game of Empyrean. They can do it but it will take A HELL LOT OF WORK. 

And DE please remember PS4 users. Our Empyrean is way way way more bugged than the one PC has right now. Try to care for us. You have a community of PS4 players out there who enjoys and loves your game. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb AresTheLegendary:

and stop changing every single good thing and nerfing it into the ground.

Yup. Found in many parts of the game during the last couple of months. Quite a few were remedied (thank the heavens), but others weren't.
- still don't like that the game can't remember my weapon selection after certain actions or reviving and switches automatically to the primary. It is infuriating.
- the key binds for "switch gun" and "switch weapon" do the same thing now, which is really annoying, too
- Itzal... (already made a compromise solution for that)
- after a certain patch where the new particles and effects came in, everything got brighter, more intense and now got an overly visible aura. Flickering, pulsating, glowing, shimmering. Best example is the various Infested (especially when they show up in a horde) or when I pick up a focus bubble...I wish there was a "classic" switch for the in yer face visuals, even though most are really pretty. Might be a minor issue for many that don't have a migraine every now and then, I see that. I still prefer the more immersive/non-intrusive graphics we had back then. It was easier and less taxing on my eyes. Also some doors still stick out like a sore thumb^^
- why does the heavy attack have a keybind when it is STILL triggered by holding the melee button? I'd like a toggle for that.
- while I do like the instant stop on the Archwings, I'm not a fan of the perma-sprint. Especially not on Titania.

Minor thing and might be a personal impression:
- standing in the arsenal is a good example of a partly extreme brightness still in game. Took out Trin Prime for a walk and the white on her helmet was so glaring, that the runes running through her faceplate aren't even visible anymore. They were however a couple of  moths ago, when I first painted her orokin style. I just feel like there's still something off in means of lighting and color balance. (ie in the standard color palette the middle was usually really a middle thing. Now the middle on the black row is rather a normal, slightly greyed white, while one notch to the left makes it double as dark instead of one gradient darker. It is so hard to describe... Apologies.)

Positives: I still like Liches -Parazon lottery and zero immersive "new tool introduction" aside- (I was able to convert a friendly-natured one who had the fitting name Budd) and I really love the idea of RJ and that everyone can participate. Having my own ship is definitely cool, too! Oh and Parazon charges are a GREAT thing.

btt  and sorry >.<

P.S. Endo increase is a blessing!

Siles, I'm sure they nerfed the experimental flight of the Archwing because they will probably reintroduce it with the modular archwing. 

Look for example the Tonkor. That gun died. DE murdered it. There's no ricochet on those projectiles and self damage was turned off when it makes the weapon dangerous and exciting. We had two projectiles per clip and a fair recharge. Now that gun has one projectile and a longer reload time. 

"and stop changing every single good thing and nerfing it into the ground."

Precisely this. DE PLAY YOUR OWN GAME and observe your players more. Don't trounce their fun for the sake of programmed obsolescence. 

6 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Exactly this. It's the perfect storm. DE simply took the worst decisions ever in their entire career of the game Warframe. With all due respect given  over a great game that performed better over time we have to issue this little but important scolding.

DE WAS COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE managing Empyrean performance, delivery and analysis.  

This is the truth, it hurts I know, but we have to deal with it. I'm aware that DE can fix it but they should be more respectful towards the users who purchased, supported and contributed to this game. Even if this is free to play at least is important to just play their own game. That fundamental mistake should not be in the list ARK but sadly it happened. 

Hold on for just a moment. They knew what they were doing. They've done it before, and they'll do it again. A good example is Dog Days and the whole fiasco that stirred. If you'd like a more recent example: Kuva Lich weapons. This trend will continue, they will claim they've missed the mark. It's all just a PR move. Ephemera's are still not "challenge based" and are instead "insanity vs limitations of time" based. Complaints of RNG have been noted and "acknowledged", yet unfortunately Railjack continues that self fulfilled prophecy. You just got a new weapon? Cool! The next weapon you get might be better or worse than it's predecessor. Not because of base stats, but because of an arbitrary value.

What really makes all of this sad is, you are never guaranteed an improvement.

Whether through intentional low drop rates or reliance on RNG for "emergent game-play", the analogy below best describes the interaction.

Their updates are quite like throwing a net far further than it needs to go to get something and reeling it back in into a reasonable area of comfort over time.

14 hours ago, Lahared said:

They knew what they were doing. 

Problem: When DE released an update without playing the game by themselves that proves that they DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WHERE DOING. 

EVERY DEVELOPER IN THIS PLANET MUST PLAY THEIR OWN GAME!!!! 

It's like an architect that makes a building without even testing the theory or the performance in it. How can that be possible professionally? Rushed? Come on they had two years to build this up. They brought this storm on themselves. It was their own doing. This happened because they FORGOT TO PLAY THEIR OWN GAME. 

It's very simple. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Felsagger:

Siles, I'm sure they nerfed the experimental flight of the Archwing because they will probably reintroduce it with the modular archwing.

I do hope so 😕

And: I do really think they knew what they were doing, but they had to put it out there prematurely and as a beta, because of the game awards I guess. Not whining, just an assumption, since it felt so rushed. That's all.

Archived