Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, Xfrankenstein. said:

Got a Railjack Reactor with +100 Avionics, but have not 130... just 129 xD. cant be right, right? (its only 1 Point and im not totally maxed out now, but... yeah)

there's UI-hidden decimals on near every random stat, even the ones that really only make sense as integers.

1 hour ago, Xyngrr said:

Thanks for the fixes, especially the Repair Drone removal.

ya joking. right? the repair drone was the only thing keeping this worthless grind feeling ok.. besides plat wasnt hard to get, 50p was literally a few prime trash parts

2 minutes ago, Accaliah said:

ya joking. right? the repair drone was the only thing keeping this worthless grind feeling ok.. besides plat wasnt hard to get, 50p was literally a few prime trash parts

It was a pay2win aspect they wanted a quick buck on. They didn't actually want anybody to have these if you ever saw their drop rates in Veil missions.

They also changed the things to STILL require resources.

2 minutes ago, Accaliah said:

Ya joking, right? The Pay 2 Win drones had an obvious limited lifespan in an update meant to be a longplay scheme, and deserved to be nerfed. While I questioned it on introduction, DE won back some integrity points with me on nerfing them.

Sorry you feel your time spent flying spaceships, shooting other spaceships, and being a boarding space ninja pirate is wasted. I'm enjoying the heck out of it.

Also, Responce was slow but it was the holiday season, so understandable. Hey DE, you hear that? Release mainlines no later then the 7th of December, so you have time to put out the ingame fires before you light the turkey and stuff the tree. :)

17 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

-snip-

All facts. Definitely not ever flying my own railjack, I saw how bad the farm and grind was before I got to Saturn. Not once have i opted to fly my own ship lol DE can't trick me into that mess lol literally, all DE has to do, is stop doing what they're doing, and listen to us lol the way they're doing things isn't working anymore, if ever. Time to put the nerf stick down DE and tackle the biggest issue: balance. 

Proverbs 12:15 "Even a fool is wise in his own eyes, but a wise man seeks counsel."

vor 4 Stunden schrieb staranow:

I was saving up Plat to buy some stuff from the market. It totals quite a bit, around 1400 plat but with this completely buggy, rushed, broken, grindy and flat out bad update I kinda don't want to anymore. Like I actually feel bad spending plat cause I don't feel DE deserves it with what they have been doing. This is a first for me. I never felt bad about buying stuff with plat before but now I do. Any advice?

I know what you mean. And I too, reduced the ingame purchases to a minimum.

But technically, if you only got your plat from trading and haven't bought it with real money, DE gets nothing from you spending plat in the market.

13 hours ago, Shemarria said:

Did they just nerf Ivara's prowl in Railjack?  I have all my primary and seconadires as SILENT (hush / supress) yet I appeared visible when I used them. WTF!?

Is this a bug?

Stealth abilities / mechanics have been buggy since Fortuna came out and DE has never once acknowledged it despite the numerous complaints.

Funny story today, I just went to clear up some of my wreckage, and while going through and checking to see if I had gotten anything better, what do I discover?

My sideguns, VIdar Mk 3 Carcninoxs, which prior to today had a lovely 55% damage bonus, now have a 25% damage bonus.

I did not scrap them, which I would have noticed since these were ones I repaired, not with a drone, but with collected resources so I would have gotten the screen showing what I was getting back, just putting that out there in case its brought up.

Just a hilarious little event I had today while helping a clanmate out with his missions.

hace 1 hora, Talon881 dijo:

Funny story today, I just went to clear up some of my wreckage, and while going through and checking to see if I had gotten anything better, what do I discover?

My sideguns, VIdar Mk 3 Carcninoxs, which prior to today had a lovely 55% damage bonus, now have a 25% damage bonus.

I did not scrap them, which I would have noticed since these were ones I repaired, not with a drone, but with collected resources so I would have gotten the screen showing what I was getting back, just putting that out there in case its brought up.

Just a hilarious little event I had today while helping a clanmate out with his missions.

hace 41 minutos, Sapphirya dijo:

...Huh. I started the game back up to check for myself, since I've got two Vidar Carcinnoxes sitting in my inventory. Both were previously sitting in the mid-50s in terms of their bonus damage stat percentages. Sure enough, both are now in their 20s as well. Looks like we got a nerf that wasn't written in the patchnotes. Can anyone else confirm?

As far, as I know, Vidar Carcinoxx MKIII never have a damage bonus higher than 30% before the patch. What are you speaking, guys...

11 hours ago, Smilomaniac said:

Now let me turn this around on you as "a developer", do you feel good when you call out others for being ruder than you like, acting as defense for what is obviously a sub-par product?
Do you feel your feelings are more important than the work you do and the responsibility you have towards people paying you money?
You have no business telling anyone what a reasonable adult is or isn't, you just want your little dopamine hit for calling someone else out and looking like a crusading champion of justice for some twisted notion of what is good behaviour.

Why are you attacking me? I didn't defend Railjack, or Warframe, or anyone. As I said, I generally agree with you. I only called you out on your poor behavior, which you're continuing here.

I absolutely do have business telling people what reasonable adult behavior is, because I'm a reasonable adult. There's no "twisted notion" here aside from your own perception of what is acceptable adult behavior. You are throwing a temper tantrum because your bad behavior was pointed out. Take a step back to consider your own actions before lashing out at bystanders.  

On 2020-01-11 at 1:42 AM, ItsDaKoolaidDude said:

Not every single player on the internet knows/wants to know/has to know how a game would/should work or to some of the more simpler folk, how to actually improve things.

That isn't required at all. All you have to do is enumerate your complaints. Surely anyone can do that, right? "I don't like when x," or "It's frustrating when y," or "It feels really bad when z" are all useful feedback, even if you don't have any ideas for solutions.

"When are you going to make it good?" isn't helpful in any way, and being viciously sarcastic about things doesn't engender helpful feelings in the people you're addressing.

On 2020-01-11 at 1:42 AM, ItsDaKoolaidDude said:

You overestimate the constructively on the majority of feedback.

I'm all too aware of the uselessness of most feedback. Trust me, I'm very familiar with the reality of the situation. That's exactly why we should try to improve it.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Sapphirya:

..Huh. I started the game back up to check for myself, since I've got two Vidar Carcinnoxes sitting in my inventory. Both were previously sitting in the mid-50% in terms of their bonus damage stats. Sure enough, both are now in their 20s as well. Looks like we got a nerf that wasn't written in the patchnotes.

I hope, this is a display bug. Nerfing the guns and buffing the enemies, now requiring even higher rolls of weapons and Avionics cap to boost them, which won't even fit in sub-optimal +45 non-sigma reactor drops will hurt this gamemode severely into a non-enjoyable state and be abandoned. The only thing keeping this alive is the ugly lipgloss ephemera, the slim chance of a "Umbra Forma Blueprint", the hidden quest and the overhyped Opticor Shedu, which should go with its ammo recharging into the Arch-Gun/Heavy category instead imo.

Am 10.1.2020 um 22:04 schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Repairing a minor Railjack Breach/Fire/Electrical when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active will no longer give Health back to the Railjack.
    • This addresses numerous cases of Railjack invulnerability abuse by manipulating the Catastrophic Failure breach timer. We’re looking at other ways to allow Health on minor Breach repairs/fires/electrical during a Catastrophic Failure without opening the door to this misuse. 

I can imagine from this text alone what players did and in my opinion, this "fix" is a 2-edged sword. We want to heal the Railjack, but when there is no HP restored during a Catastrophic Failure, the breach is gone and cannot be fixed, after the Catastrophic Failure damage is repaired. On the other hand, in theory this may allow to heal the Railjack by itself to 100% during the invulnerabilty phase (when all other breaches are fixed) as there is nothing which can temporarily cap the max HP anymore... So this may be actually really good that way. Fix all breaches first, then the critical one = 100% HP, more time in the HP buffer (that's all it is) until the next Catastrophic Failure.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb auxy:

That isn't required at all. All you have to do is enumerate your complaints.

The problems with RJ have now been posted hundreds of times. They've been posted since the second if it's release and DE either knows about them or ignores them. So why waste time ennumerating them for the 1000. time?

9 minutes ago, saradonin said:

This fixed nothing.

Give us either a vote kick or ability to disable side turrets completely, because the amount of leechers in railjack missions is infuriating.

Side turrets are disabled if you play solo. And vote kick is always active in solo mode.

On 2020-01-11 at 10:04 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the refund from Scrapping repaired Wreckage to 80% from 50%.

• A welcomed increase from feedback that still maintains the risk vs reward of repairing Wreckage, hence why is it not a 100% return.

i played a few days with a wreck and not putting anything into then after all that time of not getting a better stat roll i put all the resources in and the first game after putting all those resources in i got a better roll. you are missing the cancel button from the foundry that can be done well something is counting down the crafting time. 

1 hour ago, saradonin said:

This fixed nothing.

Give us either a vote kick or ability to disable side turrets completely, because the amount of leechers in railjack missions is infuriating.

Vote kick would get abused just like in other games. The leeching, that wouldn't be the sentient ship in the veil players join and rush in.

Instead of putting on good turrets so the real players who join can help you, (like me, not that I've played with you) put the crappiest turrets on that'll solve one problem you seem to have, players won't stay with a crappy railjack setup. 😛 

9 minutes ago, Grimm said:

i played a few days with a wreck and not putting anything into then after all that time of not getting a better stat roll i put all the resources in and the first game after putting all those resources in i got a better roll. you are missing the cancel button from the foundry that can be done well something is counting down the crafting time. 

Very true... also, we really should get something other then Dirac out of scrapping a damaged wreckage to begin with. I mean, Dirac is really easy to come by in comparison to, say Asterite or large quantities of Titanium, so giving us something like 20% of what the repaired item would cost in materials would help much.

Archived