Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

This is why I feel Primed Chamber should have been a reward anyone can get by participating in weekly leaderboards and coming in the top 10 for any category. This would still keep the mod an achievement, but would make it permanently available to anyone.

I would agree with this sentiment if (without fail) every single leaderboard based event wasn't filled with exploiters that DE has had to purge at least once.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

(Unless you like conspiracy theories and believe DE did it to help wipe out Relic/Prime stashes. XD)

Pretty sure that it's a factor. At least I hope it was. 

At 3k that's about 200 parts at 15ducats each. I don't know how many thousands of primed chamber were brought, but I'm hoping that translates to a rather substantial drop in the supply of items over the next few weeks. 

Hopefully that will give a small bump to trade prices, and breathe a little life into our economy. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Pretty sure that it's a factor. At least I hope it was. 

At 3k that's about 200 parts at 15ducats each. I don't know how many thousands of primed chamber were brought, but I'm hoping that translates to a rather substantial drop in the supply of items over the next few weeks. 

Hopefully that will give a small bump to trade prices, and breathe a little life into our economy. 

Honestly, leaning that way a little as well. 

Taking my own large inventory into consideration, I imagine it takes a lot of server space to just store player items and this move frees up a lot of space for DE.  

Edited by MagPrime
Yerp derp
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Heh, Primed Chamber is at 345 plat and still continuing to fall https://warframe.market/items/primed_chamber

it's a free market, there are players who do not change the price on items. No change ever happens.

Also, players often rely on players using the website in order to influence said players with either high or low values, meaning even low values may refer to a player who will never sell it, reply or even log in. Meaning the value is there mainly for you to read and possibly make a statement like you did.

Edited by KIREEK

2 hours ago, KIREEK said:

it's a free market, there are players who do not change the price on items. No change ever happens.

Also, players often rely on players using the website in order to influence said players with either high or low values, meaning even low values may refer to a player who will never sell it, reply or even log in. Meaning the value is there mainly for you to read and possibly make a statement like you did.

Considering I've done about 3k platinum in transactions (all non-riven) in the last 90 days.... I think I'm doing just a bit more than just making statements with that data 😃

Edit: Plus, if someone is making false listings, that can get them permabanned from warframe.market if they get reported for it.

Edited by Almagnus1

In my opinion the mod is worth 50 plat at best.  It is functionally just not that good.  The rarity doesn't matter to me in the least.

And as someone who only uses sniper rifles for specific boss or riven challenges only. I just don't care.

Its not worth the ducats/credits.  It's not worth hundreds of plat. I hope its market price gets destroyed.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Edit: Plus, if someone is making false listings, that can get them permabanned from warframe.market if they get reported for it.

oh yes, a major downside for a player that never intends to login in warframe market and ingame, ever.

The issue isn't the exploits, the issue is even if you know a particular price, players still need to find that player or move to other players, meaning different pricing. Someone giving it for free doesn't mean everyone will do the same, so stating a price on the forums is pointless

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

oh yes, a major downside for a player that never intends to login in warframe market and ingame, ever.

The issue isn't the exploits, the issue is even if you know a particular price, players still need to find that player or move to other players, meaning different pricing. Someone giving it for free doesn't mean everyone will do the same, so stating a price on the forums is pointless

Which is why warframe.market will also automatically set your listings to hidden if you do not log in for a set period of time.  Why don't you go learn how warframe.market works before you trash it?

• Like 2

Just now, Almagnus1 said:

Which is why warframe.market will also automatically set your listings to hidden if you do not log in for a set period of time.  Why don't you go learn how warframe.market works before you trash it?

mate, players exploit it all the time, such barriers do nothing, players can login and then logout again, you'll never be able to message the player unless you're very lucky

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

mate, players exploit it all the time, such barriers do nothing, players can login and then logout again, you'll never be able to message the player unless you're very lucky

If you're not messaging them ingame, you're doing it wrong.

This was a good move by DE, and anyone who thinks that a mod that has been expected to be released for six years but hasn't due to implementation challenges and whales moaning is a gatekeeping jerk.

I have zero sympathy for those who bought this mod for large amounts of plat / actual money in the form of plat, as ownership during that 6 year period (no matter how short) is itself the value of this mod.

So good on DE.  Don't let the whales push the rest of your dedicated players out of experiencing the game....even if it's a mediocre one-trick-pony mod that works on one gun.

• Like 3