Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: With using Ivara's Navigator with Mutalist Quanta's alt-fire, navigator will always lock onto the bubble even when it is not moving, this did not happen before the update.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Mutalist Quanta's alt-fire then use navigator as many times as you like
  • EXPECTED RESULT: One the bubble had stopped moving, navigator does not lock onto the bubble and allows you to throw a new projectile with navigator
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Navigator will always lock onto the bubble unless you use it while another projectile is in flight
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• TYPE: DOJO
  • DESCRIPTION: Every decoration in every Temple of Honor room in the game has been displaced 2.00m backwards (using Loki as a reference).
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/3DazDAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Beyond our control. Every decoration in every Loki room in the game is affected.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Decorations should not have moved.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Decorations have moved 2.00m (decoration distance) backwards/south. Reference is based on the Loki Statue, so decorations moved 2.00m behind him.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Temple of Honor room has this problem with decorations in the room.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to swap between operator and warframe in Plains of Eidolon. Unable to use chat and use gear wheel. Happened twice during an eidolon hunt. Things returned to normal (able to swap normally, use gear and chat) after dying in operator/warframe. 
  • VISUAL: None available unfortunately.
  • REPRODUCTION: Operator and frame swap. Happened twice only (so far, since update). Not sure if reproduced easily. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pressing 5 to swap between operator and frame.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in either operator or frame. Unable to use gear. Unable to use chat.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened between swapping frame and operator. Twice so far since update dropped. 

• TYPE: Dojo
  • DESCRIPTION: Decorations in the Temple of Honor have been shifted backwards from the original placement.
  • VISUAL: Loki Before and After Screenshots
  • REPRODUCTION: This was after the update, was the first time seeing this problem
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The placement of the decorations should not have moved.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Decorations shifted from the original spot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All Temple of Honor rooms across all Dojos have been affected.

• TYPE: Arsenal weapon upgrading.
  • DESCRIPTION: Orokin Catalyst option not working and is replaced with text shown in image below when on the Rakta Cernos.  I have checked other weapons and this is the only one showing this bug so far.
  • VISUAL:l2LP9TP.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply access the action option while upgraded the Rakta Cernos for this prompt to come up.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to upgrade my weapons mod capacity
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There is no option so I assume it is just a missing change.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only with this weapon so far but a minimal bug.

• TYPE: Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: Change the view angle to a glass panel on saturn (moving my mouse) with deferred rendering enabled textures on the glass pop in and out.
  • VISUAL: 
    Spoiler

Visual-bug-pic-1.jpg
    visual-bug-pic-2.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: As descripted above: change view angle to a glass panel (found at least two kinds of panels were that was the case) on saturn.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No change or gradual of the glass texture when changing the view angle.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Glass changes texture when viewangle changed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened every time on the glass plane in screenshot in that lobby/session. (10/10) 

• TYPE: [Mag's Magnetize]
  • DESCRIPTION: [ Enemies began to circle all over the place like children playing "Ring around the Rosie"]
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: [Magnetized a target, Something moves the main target, Other targets slingshot past main target]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Magnetized target, will attract all enemies to center, where they stay and can't escape or move around]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [ Since Magnetized target has moved slightly, all the attracted targets fly all over the place, Kinda looks like an Atom]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100% chance in a group]

• TYPE: In-Game / Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Anomaly missions cannot be completed after "Warframe Revised" update.
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to complete Veil Proxima anomaly mission. Killing the required enemies (within the Sentient ship) does not complete the objective and it simply hangs in that state. Completing other requested objectives (Crewships, Fighters, Platform Sabotage, etc.) does not resolve the issue.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Mission marker should have been removed after clearing the Sentient Ship of the required 20 Sentient enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After successfully killing the 20 enemies requested, the marker simply stays on the top left side of screen indicating that the team still needs to complete that mission objective. This causes the mission to remain in a stalled state after other objectives have been completed. This prevents players from receiving any rewards from the whole mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's happened 2/2 times since I downloaded the update. I hosted the mission both times.

I really hope this is fixed quickly, I've lost out on a ton of Dirac, Avionic mods, Anomaly Shards, and a Shedu Receiver part. This bug is preventing the creation of the Shedu weapon due to the inability to receive mission rewards.

35 minutes ago, RUINER.EXE said:
  • TYPE: In-game ;
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Seeking Talons should allow the player to proc Slash with any instance of damage on all enemies affected by the ability, however right now it does not work at all ;
  • VISUAL: 
      Reveal hidden contents

5a3026cf8ad54f18095daff6cfe6c67c.png0856e443127f6922dfa4a5c056d3951a.png

• REPRODUCTION: Hit an enemy with Seeking Talons, then damage it with anything and look for any Slash procs ;
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damaging a marked enemy with anything should proc Slash ;
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There are no Slash procs to be seen with any instance of damage ;
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time. Her 4 doesn't work, making her literally unplayable right now.

100% ^^

6 hours ago, Nyoah said:

all the settings in options were reset upon launching the game after the update

this happens almost all times. sometimes get lucky and nothing changes, but mostly my graphics settings are just resetting or changing randomly after updates.

Type : Ingame, Railjack Mission, Sentient Anomaly.

Description : Sentient Anomaly glitched.

Visual : 

Spoiler

Kz49XmR.jpg

Reproduction Unknown.

Expected Result Beeing able to finish the mission. 

Observed Result : Not beeing able to finish the mission.

Reproduction Rate : Unknown.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing ivara in the simulacrum, using artemis bow is not inflicting status as it should.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/u6gztQ7

First image is the build, following is 3 examples of different enemies being shot once.

• REPRODUCTION: Load up the simulacrum (or any mission) with Ivara, and use her 4 on enemies.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 12+ arrows hitting a target, i'd expect about 6 status effects on average, with some variance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 1 status effect on average, sometimes 2, sometimes 0.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

in-game

upgrade arcane rank 3 to rank 5 increments UPGRADED count the wrong way

Login, foundry, arcane, select a rank 3 arcane. select rank 5 in the upgrade panel. watch the UPGRADE count decrease by 1

Expect upgrading a rank 3 to rank 5 arcane marks that arcane type UPGRADED, increasing (or maintaining) the count

• TYPE: In Game; Kuva Lich related
  • DESCRIPTION: After downing a lich, and failing due to having the wrong order for requiem mods, I was unable to pick up any items in my warframe, only for them to float around me. At the time this happened, it was in the middle of an excavation mission so I couldn't pick up the power cells nor could i revive people or pets. I could pick up items in operator mode, but couldn't get any ammo for my stuff.
  • VISUAL:unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Down a lich, fail a requiem. Unsure if this works with complete success.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Be able to walk away after the lich has lett and get the items that were dropped.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't pick up items in warframe.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: so far, due to my own situation of getting incorrect sequences, I only know it happens when you fail. I would still suggest trying on success to see if it's the same situation. 

• TYPE: In-game ;
  • DESCRIPTION: Redeemer Prime with >100% Status Chance doesn't proc status on every pellet ;
  • VISUAL: a1c7e2c6beaae697075f0a50daabed66.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Mod a Redeemer Prime for >100% status and shoot an enemy, then watch the procs ;
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Every pellet should proc something (the one on the screenshot had Radiation and Viral) ;
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It doesn't proc status on every shot, let alone every pellet ;
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time, the Redeemer Prime just refuses to proc status effects properly.

• TYPE: In-Game - Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: Wisp's particle effects are much more pronounced.
  • REPRODUCTION: Jumping, bullet jumping, and using her 2 make all of her stealth indicator particles shine incredibly bright.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Before this update, Wisp's particles were noticeable, but not obtrusive.  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Entering stealth as Wisp is noticeably brighter and distracting.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.  Easy to reproduce by just playing Wisp.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fighting Sentient enemies (Battalyst/Conculyst) and the special "Shield Drain" ability effects health and In most cases of higher levels will instantly drain the health of the player.
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

• REPRODUCTION: Dissarm a Sentient and wait until the attack is used.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shields drained and health left untouched.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shields drained, then after the 1 second shield gate health is cut by the same persentage as the shields followed by death.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Prolonged fighting with any number of Sentients can run the risk of a, for lack of a better term, "near instant kill" for the player.

• TYPE: Railjack - Sentient ship
  • DESCRIPTION: After killing 20 sentients on the sentient ship, the mission doesn't complete, still label as Investigate the Anomally, so is not possible to complete the railjack mission and the squad need to abort.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened on 3 missions with different squads, and different sentient spawn time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After killing 20 sentients, the "Investigate the Anomally" should disappear of the tasks list and the green Exit mark should appear, and out of the sentient ship the Yellow mark should disappear.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After killing 20 sentients the mission return to Investigate the Anomally, the green Exit mark doesn't appears and if you exit the sentient ship the Yellow mark to enter the sentient ship is still there.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 missions, 2 on a row at same node and other one on the next sentient spawn on other node. All different squads with different railjacks.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: The mod Firestorm is now a generic rifle mod (type at bottom of mod frame reads "Rifle" instead of "Unique") and appear in the available mod list of/can be equipped to most primaries, even if they don't have a blast radius.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should not be able to equip Firestorm on Baza/Karak/Amprex//Rubico/etc.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Firestorm should only be available to equip on weapons on which it will have an effect, as it was previously.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: graphics settings

DESCRIPTION: I couldn't turn on the new experimental HDR option (I have an HDR600 monitor), turned on TXAA 8X, disabled dynamic resolution and allowed the flipping of the models, I then restarted the game, but the setting was still not able to be turned on

• TYPE: In-game, any ongoing mission
  • VERSION:Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1
  • DESCRIPTION:Titania's Tribute buffs are Not working, Enemy Shadows/Soul/afterimage are not showing and cant be picked.
  • VISUAL: no need.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to any mission,Cast tribute on an enemy.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A Shadow/Soul/Image of the enemy should Appear after you cast Tribute so you can pick it up and gain the tribute Buff.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  the Shadow/Soul/afterimage dosen't show nor appears after you cast Tribute for it to be picked, so you cant get tribute buffs.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: When I use Tribute as Titania after the hotfix the ability does not work properly
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Tribute on an enemy
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The tribute should appear where the enemy was when cast
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The enemy is ragdolled as usual, but the tribute buff never appears
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happened every time I cast it on an enemy

2 hours ago, Demiurge.exe said:
  • TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Self Damage radius seems a bit too large for the Operator.
  • VISUAL: Source video
  • REPRODUCTION: Cetus brace, Shwaak Prism, Sharksun Scaffold - Alt fire and any forward movement/strafing
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The blast radius should leave the tenno safe from animation lock.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Self-damage animation lock is triggered, locking the tenno in place video explains more depth. It feels like the tenno should not be effected at least at the distances required to hunt eidolon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Amp: Cetus brace, Shwaak Prism, Sharksun scaffold - Alt fire, happens as long as there is any forward movement/ forward strafe.

Recent hotfix did not address this matter. Self-damage radius feels a bit too large for operators. The alt fire with the above amp combo. x23, x33 blast will lock the tenno in place with any forward movement. If I'm not mistaken it is explicitly the alt fire of the Sharksun Scaffold blast that is either too wide, or the animation is triggered to easily on the Operators hitbox.

Archived