Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: 100x Restore Blueprint Megathread

SilverBones

Here's a discovery. A Mutagen Mass requires 10 Mutagen Samples to make, and sell for 10 plat on the market. So we can reasonably say that DE values 1 Mutagen Sample at 1 plat. The Hema costs 220 plat to purchase fully built and with a Catalyst on the market with a slot. It costs 5000 Mutagen Samples to research the Hema, or 500 with a fully active ghost clan. So buying the Hema is actually cheaper than the research for it effectively, just that one is free and the other isn't.

Now obviously DE doesn't sell Mutagen Samples by themselves on the Market. But overall, it's certainly valued a lot less on the market costs than it is on clan research costs.

1 minute ago, Drago55577 said:

Holy S#&$ dude that's a lot of contributions. I would've left long before then, 93 detonite is insane. So are the forma, that would've taken a lot longer than some samples.

But still, you need to realise it's not balanced around you. A shadow clan isn't intended to be funded by one person.

But a Ghost clan is if you can make it as one person.

The truth of the matter is that requirements need to either be special-cased for Ghosts (to account for spanning, effectively, two tiers - should be priced at 25% membership, not 50%) or tiers as a whole need to be restructured to a consistent growth scale so that hitting the halfway point means the same for each.

I've proposed as such before, either just making a 4-person basic tier under Ghost (one squad size, makes logical sense) or to make every tier 4's exponent:

Ghost            4
Shadow       16
Storm          64
Mountain   256
Moon       1024

This one simple trick(!) balances every tier equally. Minimum to maximum membership threshold 1:4, instead of the arbitrary 1:10/1:3/1:3.33/1:3/1:3.33 like it currently is. It only adds a handful of extra burden on the membership potential of Moons, too.

13 minutes ago, Drago55577 said:

it's not balanced around you

Never mentioned that anywhere.

Merely the gripe with mutagen samples.
Which entered the spotlights, due to the additional x100 health research cost.

31 minutes ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

Here's a discovery. A Mutagen Mass requires 10 Mutagen Samples to make, and sell for 10 plat on the market. So we can reasonably say that DE values 1 Mutagen Sample at 1 plat. The Hema costs 220 plat to purchase fully built and with a Catalyst on the market with a slot. It costs 5000 Mutagen Samples to research the Hema, or 500 with a fully active ghost clan. So buying the Hema is actually cheaper than the research for it effectively, just that one is free and the other isn't.

Now obviously DE doesn't sell Mutagen Samples by themselves on the Market. But overall, it's certainly valued a lot less on the market costs than it is on clan research costs.

Thing is, Mutagen Masses are faster to get from Invasions than they are from Mutagen Samples. Like, if Masses were tradable, you couldn't expect to trade them for 10p, because they're much easier to get than that. I've been in three clans, two Ghost and currently one Mountain, but in my previous clan, the Hema was the single thing that hadn't been completed because of the ridiculous requirement. So far as I can tell, it's the only time Mutagen Samples are useful or required for anything and also the worst research requirement in the system.

Edit: And I would very much just farm some requiem mods for plat and buy one in your position.

Edited by CopperBezel

i'm feeling sort of deja vu on this topic...

why they did created an consumable that regenerates over time:

• it gives time for your allies to arrive in your pad to get those benefits, after all, this game is meant to be played in squad
  • its meant to be an emergency item if you screw up, not an way to ignore most of the arsenal, after all, why we have Harrow, Trinity, Oberon, Nekros... to pick for squad?
  • bigger restores sometimes gives too much by itself (example:100 energy from big energy restore per tick) depending on your build, so if you regenerates 400 energy in one consumable, you will waste, at least, 100 if not using [Primed] Flow
  • you can just mark consumable's position with hotkey and spam it (use 4 at once, 12... whatever), its not like we can't spend extra resources for that almost instant effect, after all, we can have 200 restore of each type (small, medium, big health/shield/ammo/energy) in our gear per mission, plus you will have like 22~30 seconds to spam/facetank while you are nearby of those restore pads

1 hour ago, Zeyez said:

i'm feeling sort of deja vu on this topic...

You're probably thinking of this one. I generally agree with the OP, but I also don't want to repeat myself from that thread to a significant extent. Suffice it to say that I feel Restores should be gated by cooldown not charges and should deliver their full effect instantly. If team-mate consideration is necessary, then a Mantis Healing Tower interaction can be added for players who weren't in range when the Restore was first deplayed.

A very good qol change, thanks DE! Keep it that way!

People who complain that they did synticates for the large ones x10 are, probably, new players. I did that too but still happy it was added somewhere (it would be just fine for me if it was added to Syndicates instead but still cool, I am glad to obtain it either way.

On 2020-03-24 at 5:21 PM, Oreades said:

Not sure if I'm just totally blind but there doesn't seem to be any Air Support Charge 100x blueprints

or cyphers

also for those complaining about the cost my clan did all but the shield restores in a single day, and there was only 3 of us in storm clan... u guys got no excuses 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

or cyphers

also for those complaining about the cost my clan did all but the shield restores in a single day, and there was only 3 of us in storm clan... u guys got no excuses 

Ciphers are in the tenno lab, I'd have to log in to be 100% sure but I'm reasonably sure thats where the research is. 

the cost on most of them is pretty Ok(ish), I know I solo funded one, pretty sure I solo funded the second and partially funded a third. The only one that was strait up LOL NO was the Mutagen Sample cost on the health restores. 

30 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Ciphers are in the tenno lab, I'd have to log in to be 100% sure but I'm reasonably sure thats where the research is. 

the cost on most of them is pretty Ok(ish), I know I solo funded one, pretty sure I solo funded the second and partially funded a third. The only one that was strait up LOL NO was the Mutagen Sample cost on the health restores. 

we finished the health restored FIRST

if u think its alot ur delusional 

10 hours ago, Oreades said:

Great "It's not a problem for me therefore it is not a problem" attitude *winkeyface* 

if i can go from 0 samples to the resurch being done in less then 2 days with an inactive clan, then idk wtf the issue is...

its not a single weapon for a single player, or even a single one time use blueprint, its a reusable blueprint that only costs new clan member, or hell people hat didn't even help, credits to acquire 

Just now, -X.T.X-ReliableBoy2 said:

Just use an auto-click macro for the existing 10x bp in foundry and make sure u have enough resources and then go to sleep. XD

Definitely not gonna waste massive resources for those new researches.

FYI, doesnt mean I am using a macro though. Just stating a possibility for those geeks out there.

After 4 months of farming I have managed to gather up 300 mutagen samples.
So by simple math, that would mean that to get the 16,500 samples I need for the health restores would take just 220 months or 18 1/3 years.

On top of that I still need 149,000 samples for the Hema so 1987 months, or 165.6 years or so.

Are you ever going to make it so that it's possible to get Mutagen samples?

PS I know it's a clan thing that we should work on together, but given the atrocious drop rate of Mutagen Samples and everything, I'm the only one willing to get the last few things researched in my dojo.

Edit: The price of research for mutagen samples is even with detonite ampules or fielderon samples, the main difference is that they have maybe 1/25th the drop rate.

Edited by JaunusEnder
forgot to include something (and spelling)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why aren't the Detonite Injector, Fieldron and Mutagen Mass blueprints reusable? I discovered that today I can't work out why I would effectively spend 30k credits on one of those when I could just do invasions for free and get 3 times the amount.

The only time when such a blueprint would be useful is if you have more credits than you know what to do with, but not everyone is in that position.

I also noticed that Mutagen samples seem to be rarer, at least compared to fieldron samples and detonite samples. I have 10k of each of those two, but less than 100 of the mutagens. That's quite a discrepancy. Mutagen samples should really be a drop from all infested, regardless if they are on a corpus or grineer tileset / world / whatever, as there are only 2 planets that have mutagen, but 8 planets that have detonite and 5 planets that have fielddron.

Edited by CthuluIsSpy

• 3 weeks later...

Would definitely never touch the 100x Cipher blueprint with a 10-foot pole. 
-1x Cipher BP costs 100 credits to craft, 100x Cipher BP costs 90,000 credits to craft.  The credit multiplier between crafting 1x and 100x Ciphers, is 900x.  What!?  It almost makes me think that someone took a look at the also horribly improperly scaled 10x Cipher BP and multiplied that by 10...  Oh...  That's exactly what happened, isn't it... Please re-evaluate the credit cost of the 100x Cipher BP, DE. 
-The 400 Ferrite and 400 Nano Spores scale up to 36,000 Ferrite and 36,000 Salvage.  Seeing as these are ludicrously common resources, they are always negligible in crafting costs, so the fact that the resource requirement scales up only by 90x is a nice consideration, but not relevant. 

The scaling of The Large Squad restores is an exact 10x on all fronts, from 10x to 100x, which is a-okay. 

Large Squad Shield x100 restores scale to 90,000 Credits/10,000 Alloy Plates/25,000 Ferrite from 9,000 Credits/1,000 Alloy Plates/2,500 Ferrite. 

Large Squad Energy x100 restores scale to 90,000 Credits/5,000 Polymer Bundles/30,000 Nano Spores from 9,000 Credits/500 Polymer Bundles/3,000 Nano Spores. 

Large Squad Health x100 restores scale to 90,000 Credits/6,000 Circuits/40,000 Nano Spores from 9,000 Credits/600 Circuits/4,000 Nano Spores. 

Large Squad Ammo x100 restores scale to 90,000 Credits/3,000 Polymer Bundles/25,000 Nano Spores from 9,000 Credits/300 Polymer Bundles/2,500 Nano Spores. 

Ah, Mutagen Samples (I'm looking at you, 550x Mutagen Samples for the 100x Large Team Health Restore BP's research).  Here we go again.  This makes me glad that I never made the mistake of upgrading my clan dojo... or, heavens forbid, trying to build a community out of a Warframe clan. 

On a side note, I heartily disagree with using Railjack resources for the research of 100x consumable blueprints.  A sizeable chunk of these listed resources (Titanium, for instance) ARE the progression of Railjack, since Railjack progression occurs almost exclusively when a new, more effective component is crafted.  In other words, you can either progress in Railjack, or research these 100x blueprints, and I dislike that. 

• 3 weeks later...